9

Malena

"Hey dad, hey Carlisle" "Malena you can not go out in that" "this is what girls wear these days dad. but don't worry I'm still carrying" "past that you do look beautiful" I grinned "thanks dad, I'm going to go wait for the rest" "alright".
Moving to the back of the den I waited. Seeing Jax walk in i eyed him off. He does look good in clubbing clothes. Dark blue jeans, white shirt with kicks on. His usual messy hair hasn't changed. Keeping my eyes on him I listened to their conversation. Same when vice, Jess and Elias walked in. Even Elias looks good, light blue jeans, black shirt, kicks.
"well looks like the four of you are ready" "we are missing one" "I hope they aren't talking about me" standing up I walked towards the men. I could see Jaxs eyes on me and even though he kept his face blank I could tell by his eyes he was having a good look. "about time you all arrived". "Alright let's get the show on the road" "be safe out there you five" "we will" dad stood up giving Me a hug whispering in my ear.
"Stay safe Malena. I want you to come home. Love you" "love you" "bring em all home" I nodded.

"Let's go" "everything alright?" "Yep dad just wished me luck" "ready?" "I havent been clubbing in years" "I have never been" Elias looked at me "never?" "No" "well you are in for a treat" "I'm sure it's not that fun" "nope. not unless you like sweaty guys trying to take slutty girls home" I smirked "were you a sleazy guy Elias" "no" "ah-huh" the guys laughed "just stick close and keep an eye out" I nodded.
"Any one know what this drug looks like?" "No" "well that makes it interesting. Any of you guys carrying?" "No" "no" "no" "nope" I just shook my head. "who can shoot the best out of you four?" "Jax" I smirked.
Looking around there was no one close enough to see. "Stop" "what why?" Reaching up my dress I grabbed my gun. "Jax take this" "what the fuck?" I smirked at Elias "I don't need one and you just said Jax is the best shooter" "I think you should keep it" I looked at Jax "no I'm better with out a weapon" I could see the worry in Jaxs eyes "take it" he nodded then grabbed it putting it in his jeans "let's go".

Walking into the club, I looked around, this place is full of filthy scumbags and whores and the place stinks. I thought the den was bad with all the male testosterone.
Moving further into the club, I made it to the bar. Looking around, the guys had all spread out but Jess wasn't too far away making me internally grin.
"A drink?" I nodded "scotch with coke" Im not a fan of coke but it isnt going to affect me so much. Watching the bar man closely he made my drink and put it on the bar. "Twelve dollars" "sure" "it's alright man, I will pay for her" I smirked "give the man what he wants" "what can I get you?" "A lager" "done".
Grabbing my drink, I faced Jax "come here often?" "Quite a lot you?" I smirked "Yeah I don't mind the place" "here man thats twenty all up" Jax leant over handing the barman a twenty. "Why are you here? I could be chatting up some men" "am I not good enough?" "You might not be the right one, I believe I need to take someone home" "hmm I also believe I have to make sure you are safe" "I am, Jess is in the left hand corner and Elias is in The right" "what about vice" I shrugged "you can look out for him" Jax looked at me curiously as I scanned the club "you don't trust him?" "He seems like a trustworthy person just not near me" spotting three guys walk in through the door I spoke "door" "hmm bad vibe?" "Maybe but there's only one way to find out" "you aren't thinking about joining them are you?" Having some of my drink, I kept my eyes on the guys "maybe" "no way" "not yet but if I find something I will be" "Malena you can't put yourself in that position" "it's a job Jax" "it's not worth it".
Slowly drinking my drink, I watched one of the guys closely for about an hour. watching him distract a women and drop something in her drink, I knew I had to intervene. Sculling my drink, I put it on the bar. Walking across to the both of them I made it look like I had stumbled on my heels bumping into the girl and landing on the guy. "Ahh fuck" "my drink" "argh for fuck sake" "Oh my god, I am so sorry I will buy you another one. I'm sorry if I spilt anything on you" running my fingers down the guys chest he smirked "forgiven if you have a drink with me" I grinned "after I get this woman one" "I will hold you to that".
"What are you drinking?" "A vodka" "let's go get you one" "yeah".
Looking at the guy I winked at him and he grinned. Argh filthy moron.
Walking to the bar, I looked at Jax with a slight nod "vodka was it?" "Yeah with raspberry" "sure".
"A drink?" "Vodka with raspberry" "sure".
"I am really sorry" "that's okay".
Ordering the girl a drink, she then walked off. "Get one of the guys to meet me out front" "don't do it Malena" "just do it".

"Hey handsome" "no drink?" "Let's skip the drinks shall we?" "Mmm so tempting" I grinned and grabbed his hand leading him out of the club. "So now I have you here.." I moved closer to his ear "why don't you tell me your name so I can scream it later" "I do like the sound of that. I'm Aaron" moving back I grinned "have a good night Aaron" seeing Elias grab him, I knew he could handle it and I walked back inside.
Looking at the bar, Jaxs eyes met mine instantly. Looking around the club, I grinned as I walked towards the second guy.
"Mmm you look like a meal I could definitely eat" when the guy faced me he smirked as he looked me up and down then pulled me close. Fighting the urge to kick him in the nuts, I put my hand on his chest. "are you taking anyone home tonight?" "Right now by the looks of it" "well I am ready to go, I have been eyeing you off all night" "then let's go" "out the back?" "Sure" looking at vice, he gave me a slight nod. Grabbing the guys hand, I walked out the back door of the club with the guy. "Hey get your damn hands off my girlfriend" "what she.." vice slammed a punch to his face making me grin. "Have fun" "yeah".
Two down, one to go.
Walking back in the club, I moved to the bar. I need to find him in the crowd.
Looking at Jax he shook his head with a smirk "unbelievable" "no faith" "I thought you were untouchable?" "That depends" "on?" "Mmm you are fucking gorgeous" rolling my eyes, I turned around and put my hand behind my back putting three fingers up. Moving closer to the guy, I grinned "are you here for a good time or a long time sexy?" "If I'm leaving with you, a good time" "then let's get out of here" the guy grabbed my hand and with a quick look at Jax he nodded.
Walking out side, I leant against the wall. "I really need to remove these heels" "and that dress. I can see your body is better without it" I smirked "let me remove these then we can walk wherever you want to go" "I like the sound of that". Seeing Jess come out he made it look like he was going to walk across the road. "Ready?" The guy grinned with a slight nod before Jess hit him in the back of the head. "All good Jess?" "I can handle it. go let Jax know we are good" "alright".
Walking back in the club I looked at Jax keeping my eyes on his but never showing any Expression. I thought I'd play a little. I may as well I'm sure tonight will be the only night I get out. Walking straight up to him his eyes never left mine. "All three gone?" "Yeah I'm sure it's enough but I'm curious" "about?" "How much you are packing?" Jax smirked "you know the size" "what a shame I wasn't talking about that, let's go" turning towards the door Jax spoke "what?" I grinned "I said let's go" "no before that" I grinned again "I'm leaving with or without you" "I'm coming" "I thought you might".