6

Malena

Everything just seems crazy. how long have I been this way?. I know some things don't add up from the past but I never thought it would be that.
"Malena?" "Yeah?" "Coming in?" "Oh sorry I must of been zoned out. Just thinking don't worry" "alright".
Grabbing my food, I exited the car and walked inside the den.
"I'm going to sit over there" "okay I am heading upstairs. Niko will be waiting" I nodded.
Moving to the far table in the corner, I sat down. "Can I?" Looking up I nodded at Jax.
"Thanks for driving us" "it's fine. You looked crazy" I smirked "some would say I am, I think it's fitting" "oh you are but that was.. definitely nothing I have seen before" "nor have I but I guess thinking about everything it makes sense. there has always been patches that I cant remember" Jax nodded.
"If you were able to fight back when you arrived, when, well when we had our weapons aimed at you, why didn't you?" I shrugged "I had already killed one of dad's men, I just needed to stay standing until he arrived. If I was going to die, I atleast wanted to say bye first" "what?" "Death doesn't scare me" "not at all?" "No" "can I ask why?" "It's simple. sometimes I think it would be easier for myself if I wasn't here" "well that won't be happening. we have your back in this place" "yeah but that doesn't help me" Jax looked at me curiously "surely there is something we can do" "lots of things but not mentally" "how do you deal with it?" "To be honest, I don't. I just push it aside" "drinking?" "Drinking, training, tablets" "tablets?" I nodded "what drugs are you on?" "They are prescribed Jax" "oh, for stress and anxiety?" "No, sleeping tablets. I can't sleep a full night with out them".
"Malena?" "Hi elias, I'm sorry about earlier" "are you okay?" "I'm fine" "you weren't" "I don't know Elias, I cant remember what happened" "what?" "I only remember parts of it. If I did anything to you I'm sorry" "no, nothing like that, we were just worried" I nodded "is Carlisle with dad?" "Yeah they are upstairs" "okay. You can sit if you want" "sure".

"What were you two chatting about?" "The bikes out the front. Do you have one?" "Yep. I think it's fitting really" I could see the curious look from jax but I just ignored it.
"Are you going to get one?" "Nope" "why not?" "Its just not for me, I will leave that to you guys".
Hearing the front door slam open I looked at the door.
"Vic" "drink now ardo" seeing the guy look at me, I just shrugged then started to eat. "Who the fuck is that?" Rolling my eyes, Jax and Elias both went to stand up "sit your fucking asses down" hmm piece of work this one and why are the guys listening to him?. Keeping my eyes on my food but also on the guy in the corner of my eye, I sussed him out. Six two, muscular, with dark eyes and dark brown short messy hair.
"Stand up" "Vic I wou.." "shut up Jax" I smirked at Jax then sent him a wink.
"I feel like sitting down but thanks" "what the fuck did you just say?" "I SAID I FEEL LIKE SITTING DOWN BUT THANKS" when Vic grabbed my hair pulling me out of the seat, I grinned 'game on' he may be tall but he has nothing. "List.." kneeing him in the balls, he stepped back "right" "actually I'm left handed. now are you ready?" He gave me a cocky grin as he moved towards me "you made a big mistake" "nah".
Taking the opportunity, I kicked him straight in the head making him turn. jumping in the air, I kicked his back making him stumble to a wooden table. "Vic stop" seeing the table fly my way, I moved out of the way then jumped on the next. "What are you going to do give me a table dance?" "VIC" "oh shut the fuck up" I shrugged, he was warned. Jumping off the table, I made it look like I was going to hit him In the head and just as expected he went to grab my arm. Using both feet I kicked him straight in the stomach making bend over. kneeing him In the head I grabbed his hair making him look at me. "NEVER LAY A HAND ON ME VIC, THE NEXT TIME YOU DO, I WILL.." feeling a sharp pain go to my leg, I shook my head with a grin "you just a big mistake Vic" he smirked "I don't think so" "MALENA" "oh don't worry about me" moving back, I grabbed the knife from my leg, spun it around and between my fingers "my turn" "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON DOWN.. MALENA" Throwing the knife to Vic's arm he grabbed his arm "shit" "FUCK MALENA.." "don't worry about me dad" seeing the worry in vics eyes, I grinned "pick your battles wisely" "you are bosses daughter" "surprise" grabbing his shirt I tore the bottom of it and wrapped it around my leg then put my hand out "need a hand?" Vic put his hand out and I lifted him up. "YOU STABBED MY DAUGHTER?" "We are even dad, don't worry about it" I looked at ardo and he nodded.
"No time for that Malena" "I'm having a drink" "Malena.." "NO" "argh fine have your god damn drink. Vic back room now" "but what about.." "NOW".
"It's on the house" I nodded. Grabbing my drink I sculled it. "Just another scar" "are you alright?" "Yep".
"Are you insane or what?" Looking up at Elias I only nodded "do you know who he is?" "That would be Vic and I don't care" "listen Malena he is.." "I said I do not care" Elias just walked off "our best fighter" I looked at ardo "he's shit" ardo laughed "need anything?" "No when Vic comes out, I will go in and get this stitched" "can you do it yourself?" "Yep" "here" ardo threw me a small kit. "Thanks".
Removing the shirt from around my leg I ripped my pants open a little more.
"Malena, what are you doing?" "Fixing my leg Jax" "need a hand?" "No but thanks".
Grabbing the alcohol, I poured it on my leg then grabbed the needle and thread. Stitching my leg up, I could feel eyes on me but I didn't care. Cleaning over the stitches, I zipped the kit up and looked at ardo "here ardo" "thanks" I nodded.
"How many times have you done that?" "A few" "hmm you know your dad is going to flip his shit" "well I can always walk out" "do you have no respect?" I looked at a bloke I haven't met "no respect. So Vic comes in, grabs me by my hair thinking he owns the place and me and you expect what? For me to sit back and take it?" "No but look at the place" "geez I just fixed my leg, I'm sorry the place is out of order. next time I will worry about that first" "ahh.." "ahh what?" "Makes sense" "yeah".
Standing up I looked at the furniture 'best I clean this up'.
Standing up the few tables and chairs, I pushed them under the table.
"Malena don't worry about it" "it's nearly done anyway" "he shouldn't of touched you" "what's a little excitement for the day" "I think you have had enough" "tell me, is there any more men I need to know about?" "Hmm nope I think they have all been here just a lot of them are staying clear of you" "why?" "Maybe because you are bosses daughter and you kicked their ass" "all I wanted was a drink before seeing my dad and this place is full of men thinking they can get away with anything they like. Isn't that right Jax?" Jax shook his head with a smirk "you walked into the den, you knew what the men would be like" "and how come you just stood there" "I was curious to see what you could do". "Malena back room" "I'm already fixed" dad walked over looking at my leg "hmm nice job" he grinned "you are going to cause me to have a heart attack" "I thought you weren't old, old man" "I'm not but I feel like I have aged two years since you have been here" "well this place is full of male testosterone what do you expect?" "For..." I grinned "want a drink old man?" "Yep" I chuckled "and stop with the old man comment" "yes boss" "how's the leg?" "It's fine" "no pain?" "Yep but that's why I am drinking. What did you find out? And where are Carlisle and Niko I have yet to meet him" "you don't remember him?" "No, maybe by face" dad shook his head "I will get him to come down soon, they are busy". "Here boss, here Malena" "thanks ardo" "nice moves by the way" "going to fill me in?" "Ask the Bystanders".