50

Malena.

"No drink Malena?" "No I don't feel like one at this point" "fair enough".
"Malena?" "Dad. I will be back guys".
"Everything alright?" Dad grinned "yeah but why everyone is here maybe you should say something" "I'm not saying anything" Vic smirked "I knew that was coming. she didn't even tell us" dad grinned "I will" "go on then pop" Vic pulled me close as dad spoke. "Listen up everyone" I grinned as Vic did "now this is really important. I swear if we one of you touch Malena.." before dad could finish I couldn't help but chuckle "I will kick your fucking asses" "boss we know not to touch her" "no fighting and no Kombat because if you make her lose my grandchild, I will kill you" "what?" Hearing Jess, I grinned as he walked our way "that's why you aren't drinking. You are pregnant" "nah Vic is" "you need to let her go unless you want me to hug you too" Vic removed his arms and Jess pulled me in for a hug "I'm happy for you both and I better be in the name somewhere" "bull shit you are crap and move it" Vic and i laughed. Getting a hug from drake he pulled away "congratulations to both of you" "thanks" "thankyou".
"Move it" I grinned as Alex walked over pulling me in for a hug then shook Vic's hand "congrats you two. I can't wait to meet my niece or nephew" I grinned "thanks Alex" "no Kombat huh?" I pouted making the guys laugh "no. only boxing and gloves" "that's got to suck" "it does".
"Well if you have a girl, you have been upgraded to queen" Vic laughed as cam gave me a hug "queen warrior just doesn't sound right. I think Malena will have to do" "nah" I chuckled. "Congrats man" "thanks cam" "drinks everyone. well besides you Malena" "way to make me feel loved ardo" Vic pulled me towards him "it can't be great uncle then. Maybe shit uncle" seeing ardo flick Vic with the tea towel, I chuckled "I knew something would come your way for that comment".

Vic

Having a beer with the guys, I kept a close eye on Malena as she moved to her table. "She is not celebrating with us because?" "Don't know" seeing her walk to the bathroom I waited "she is missing out on the drinks" "she isn't allowed to drink anyway" "how does it feel?" "Im ecstatic, I never thought I'd find someone and of all people a woman like her. Now I'm going to be a dad, it all seems surreal" looking around Malena still hadn't come out. Shit. "Give me a minute" cam nodded.
Walking to the bathroom as soon as I opened the door, I could hear Malena vomiting.
"Malena" opening the stall Malena was sitting on the ground leaning over the toilet. Rubbing her back, I just shook my head. She didn't want to ruin the celebration by letting me know. Poor woman has been coping it bad with the vomiting but she has handled it so well. "Argh" "I know why you didn't tell me but you should've" "hmm.." Malena started vomiting again just as the door opened. "Probably having a.. oh shit Malena. are you alright?" "Morning sickness. She seems to get it a lot" vice and Jess both nodded. "can you get me some water?" "I will go get it" "thanks vice".
"Need anything else Malena?" Malena shook her head then started again. "I'm sorry Mal" rubbing her back Jess grinned "see what happens when you get with Vic" I chuckled "piss off Jess" Malena put her hand up giving Jess the bird making Jess and I laugh. Atleast she is still her normal self. Malena moved back, flushing the toilet "I hate you" "no you don't" "you will when you are pushing the baby out" "argh".
"Here Malena" grabbing the glass, I handed it to Malena after she took a sip she moved back "thanks vice. what is this a vomiting show?" "Just reminding ourselves why we shouldn't get a woman pregnant" Malena and I chuckled "that's fair".
Malena stood up and I put my arm around her "you should be celebrating" "no we should be and we are in this together" Malena nodded "come on".

Malena.

Argh I hate this morning well all day sickness, it is driving me crazy. I just want to feel better. I just hope it disappears soon.
"Where were you?" "Bathroom" dad nodded "feel better?" "Yeah.. for now" "why don't you two head out" "no I won't pull him away from celebrating with the men" "Malena he won't care" "I know but I do. He should celebrate with all his mates" "they are yours too" I nodded.
Looking around, I could see this place makes him happy. I know I do too but so does this place. I never thought how things will change now that we have a baby on the way. Will he be as happy?. have I been so selfish not to realise that it could make him unhappy. "Malena?" Breaking from my thoughts I looked at cam "yeah?" "Do you need to talk about something?" Cam is Vic's best mate, I can't mention it to him. Shaking my head I spoke "no" "I don't believe that. I could see your Expressions changing. let's go talk in your corner" I nodded.

"What are you going to do Malena?" I shrugged "there is something on your mind And I have a feeling it's to do with Vic" "I think, I have been selfish" "how?" "I never thought about how it could affect his future. this place makes him happy I can see it" "you are not selfish Malena. And you make him more happy than this place. This place means nothing without the people in it and whether he steps back a little or not we are still going to be around. I plan to see my little niece or nephew grow up" I nodded "it's going to change a lot of things cam and I don't want him feeling trapped. This has been his life for years" "yeah it has but you and the baby you are growing are his life now. It's the way it should be. He loves you Malena. I never thought he would find someone. Shit none of us think we will find someone. it's the life we live but you two did" sitting back I didn't know what to say. Looking at Vic enjoying himself with the men, I looked at cam "yeah.." "he is celebrating like you should but instead the hormones are destroying your brain" I chuckled "why aren't you celebrating?" "Because I seen you staring into space and looked like you needed to talk" "thanks but.." "Malena and cam why are you two over here and not drinking?" "I can't drink" Vic nodded "cam?" "Felt like I better be nice to my niece or nephews mom" Vic smiled "coming back to join me?" "Yeah. Malena?" "Go right ahead" "alright". Vic gave me a kiss on the forehead then walked off with cam.

Vic

"You are full of shit" "what?" "Just by your comment I knew something was up. What is it?" "Let's celebrate you becoming a dad" "cam what.." "ardo two beers" what is he avoiding telling me. Looking at Malena she was on the phone. If she isn't speaking to her dad, she'll be speaking with serna. Maybe telling him the news or.. looking between cam and Malena, I Know damn well he knows something I don't.
Walking over to Malena, I sat right beside her "I will give you a call back" "yep" "alright bye".
"Vic why aren't you celebrating with your mates?" "Because I wanted to sit with you" pulling her close Malena put her arm around me. "feeling better?" "Yeah heaps. I just needed to get it out of my system" "good. Now you can tell me what is wrong" "there is nothing wrong" "you were speaking with serna?" "Yes I was planning to tell him about the pregnancy" "so why did you hang up the phone?" "Because I thought you might want to chat" "hmm you know after all these months of having you by my side, I can read you like a book. I'd like you to be honest with me" "I.." "that'll be right just hiding in your corner" for fuck sake "not hiding just relaxing" Jess smirked "can't even tell you are pregnant besides you throwing up" seeing Jess sit down, I knew I wasn't getting anything out of her "great sight to see" "I will let you two talk" "alright".
"Good chat?" "Just checking in" "well drink up".

Having quite a few drinks with the guys, the night was getting on. I could see it was getting dark. Looking around, Malena was gone. Where the fuck did she go? who is she with? Looking around all the men were here. Shit she is on her own and I was too busy celebrating to care. Walking away from the men, I looked around then headed upstairs. There she was asleep on the couch. She can't be sleeping on the couch. she is pregnant. "Man why are you up here?" "She can't sleep on the couch" "I agree. Did she tell you she was tired?" I shook my head "fuck" .