60

Malena.

I can't believe emrit is here. I haven't seen him in two years due to his work. Emrit is also another that helped me heal and get stronger.
"Emrit. I'd like you to meet my family here" Vic, Serna and emrit grinned "I'd like that".
Walking into the pool room, I spoke "guys Id like you to meet someone very important to me" seeing all their attention turn my way, I grinned "emrit this is my family. Jess, drake, Alex, cam, rob, cal, ardo and Niko" "you better not be forgetting us two" seeing vice and gezz behind Vic, I grinned "and vice and gezz. Guys this is emrit" emrit walked around shaking everyone's hand starting at vice and ending at Jess. "I hear the same men that put an order out and hurt you are the same men who gave up on Malena" "you are correct plus another" I internally grinned as emrit looked at me "I believe we have a lot to catch up on" "a lot has happened" "oh I have heard, Serna has filled me in but Im sure there is a lot I have missed. Do you men mind if I steal her for a while?" "Go right ahead. she is annoying" I chuckled at cam "thanks cam love you too" "yeah you do" the guys laughed "Vic will you be joining us?" "Only if this one.." "he's coming" Vic nodded at Serna.

Walking to the second lounge we all sat down. "From the start Malena" "I left home to come find my dad" "mistake" "I wouldn't say that. I have this one and all them men out there" "that's a positive" "when I first arrived I had a gun put to my head..expected" "you better have kicked some fucking asses" Vic laughed "more liked snapped a neck and belted the fuck out of everyone all Barr two and of course those who weren't there" "all Barr two. who were they?" "Ardo and Jax" "Jax is not in that room" "nope" "at first he put the gun to my head, second he threw a knife at me" "you better have caught it" "yeah..at last second when I seen It coming" "blade end" I nodded "show me your hand" showing emrit my hand he shook his head "that was deep" "yeah it was. Jax is also one that gave up on me so I'm done" "good you know who to trust" I nodded.
"The man that took me. his name was Brett. He was part of the den" "he's shark food" emrit looked at Vic then back to me "he killed him?" "Yes he did".
"What happened with Jess?" I shook my head "my so called father wanted me to date Jax and Carlisle wanted me to date Elias. One day Jess put his arm over my shoulders as friends do. I warned them not to touch him and they did it anyway. It was Carlisle's call" "Carlisle the same man who nearly killed you" "yes" "what are you going to do about that Malena?" "I don't know yet, I'm not up to putting a bullet in his head" emrit smirked "who is boss?" "Emiliano" "your father" "no my father is sitting right there" Serna had a massive grin on his face until emrit spoke "I do not blame you for thinking that way".
"Ever since I came back it's always been about the den and his men, he has proved that Over and over" "walk away. Now.." "Vic we need to go, we will be back in twenty" Vic stood up and walked out.
"Have you and Vic ever had issues?" I chuckled at just the thought "yep but we are even" "even?" "Yep he stabbed my leg and I stabbed his arm. He saved my life and I saved his" "the bullet to the stomach?" I nodded "yep It was just after Serna left on my birthday. Men came in firing and I seen a bullet go for Vic's chest. I couldn't let it happen" emrit grinned "you have found a good man. How long until your daughter is born?" "She is due in five weeks" "I am ecstatic. From the woman you were when Serna found you until now, you have made us proud" "thank you" "you don't need to thank us" "yes I do. For being who you are, for thinking of me, caring for me, being here for me. Both of you have done so much for me" "we always will. I may not be around often due to work but if you ever need me I will be here" "me too" "thanks both of you".
"Now this situation you are in" I shook my head "my so called father's best mate shot me and he stopped Serna from killing him. He chose his best mate over his daughter. The morning that I was waking up, he told Vic to give up it's been three months. Vic yelled at him. I knew Vic wouldn't let me go" I could see emrits fist clench "no fucking father should ever do that, that infuriates me" "you and me both" "all of us" "yeah..do you two want a drink?" "Something strong after that" I nodded.
"Let's go to the pool room. I will make you both a drink" standing up emrit picked me up "this doesn't help me train my legs" Serna laughed "good luck with him around".
Getting carried into the pool room, emrit put me down "couldn't walk?" "I could but this one wouldn't put me down" the guys laughed "sounds like another Alex".
Making Serna and emrit a drink I looked around. Where the hell is Vic, cam and vice.
"Right. speak up. where is Vic, cam and vice?" "Gone to get Connor" "and where is Connor?" "They didn't say. He called cam" I have a bad feeling about this. Looking at Serna he gave a slight nod then grabbed out his phone.
"Render road" looking at Serna then at Jess I shook my head "cunts" "it's going to be a blood bath".

Vic.

Fuck if Malena finds out, it's going to piss her right off. I can only imagine what she is going to be like when we get back.
Running into the warehouse cam, vice and I went straight to the back room breaking the door open. "You are both dead" "cam, Vic and vice" "why the fuck are you touching him up?" "Carlisle's and bosses orders" "you made a big fucking mistake" cam grabbed nath slamming his head into the brick wall while vice went for graham. Untying Connor, he was already out cold. Picking him up, I carried him out as I let cam and vice do what they wanted to. Putting him in the car, vice and cam came out covered in blood. "have fun?" "Oh just wait until we get back to the house" taking a deep breath I nodded "yeah..that's going to be fun".
Getting back to the house when the three of us walked in Malena was standing against the wall. When she looked at Connor, I could see the anger in her eyes "whose orders?" "Let me take him to the bed" "whose orders Vic?" "Malena" when she looked at cam she looked back at me "both" "who did it?" "Nath and graham" Malena never said another word just walked back to the pool room. Carrying Connor to the room a few seconds later Bruno came in. "Move Vic, give me a look. Probably best you go see Malena she is quite angry right now" "how bad?" "Oh she is ropeable".
Seeing Serna pop his head in, he looked at Connor "a couple of hours he'll be awake. Know the reason behind it?" "No".

Walking back out of the room when I entered the pool room emrit was blocking Malena. I don't know what he was saying but she only nodded.
"Go on" Malena chewed on her bottom lip then looked at me, her stomach then back to emrit before taking a seat. She is ready to kill. Walking over to her, I put my arms around her "we need to wait to find out from Connor on why they touched him up" Malena didn't say a thing just played with a button that sat in her hand.
"Where did you get that button from?" "She arrived with it" looking at Serna, I nodded "you have kept a button for over nine years?" "Yes" "why?" "It's good to fidget with. I don't know when I acquired it" "those episodes?" Malena nodded. Holding her tight, when Jess came over he got right in her face upside down "Jess what the fuck" Malena chuckled "you are an idiot" "loveable one?" "Hmm yeah you are good egg" "he smells rotten" laughing at cam, Malena looked at Serna. I have no idea what is going on with these two and sometimes it frustrates me but the only way to know is to ask.