30

Malena.

"Alright Malena, how are we doing this?" "First step is to make a plan right?" "Alright pen and paper". Getting a pen and paper, I moved back to the table. "Starting tomorrow what time do you get up?" "Seven" "write it down" "breakfast" "two hours of exercise" "meditation" "lunch" "two hours of exercise" I couldn't help but grin "next?" "An hour break that's when we can kick back with tunes" I grinned "okay" "Afternoon tea" "what?" "Write it down" I chuckled "start your journal" "two hours of exercise I think we should use that for Kombat to work you down" I nodded "dinner" "shower" "hot chocolate" "bed".
"Okay planner you forgot something" "whatever I forgot write it down" Adding 'put on incense' before shower. I put my pen down "okay and at what point do I go get hot chocolate and incense?" "We can do that in the morning while we are out exercising" "we are running?" "Do you like to run?" "Yes" "then we are running for the first two hours with a break to get the incense and chocolate" "okay".
Seeing the front door open dad walked in.
"And to the news agency" "for?" "A journal" "what are you two doing?" "Planning our days" "can I have a look?" "Yes" dad grabbed the note book having a look "set plan that's good" I nodded "are you doing this with malena?" "Yes" "even the meditation" Vic smirked "yes the only thing I won't be doing is the journal" dad nodded. "Okay Malena what about the sleeping tablets" "it's probably best I take one tonight but after that I will get rid of them" "where's the container?" "In my room" Vic got up and walked to my room making dad grin "it's not only going to help you, it's going to help him. I am thankful you have him" "me too dad".
"Right here you go" Vic put a tablet on the table "All yours" "Vic you really need to get changed" Vic looked at his clothes then at me "I will be back in an hour max I need to go have a shower and get some clothes" "okay" he nodded then walked out making dad Chuckle "he is on a mission" "I can see that". Dad sat down putting his hands on the table. "I'm going to stick to what I said about not mentioning anything to the men about why you and Vic won't be at the den, but what if they ask?" "I need a break" dad nodded "and Vic?" I shrugged "he's busy?" "It could work but I'm sure you will bump into some of the men at the warehouse" "most likely. I'm hoping to time it when drake and Jess will be there" "why them?" "Because they won't question me. they will just think it's another day" dad grinned "alright makes sense".
"Before I go out to buy some hot chocolate tomorrow do we have any?" "None here but I can buy some" "no it's alright Vic and I will get it while on our run" "oh this is going to be fun" I chuckled "he wants to do it with me" "because he cares about you like he does jasmine" I nodded "I know and I care about him". "Who gave you this idea?" "Ardo" "ardo?" I nodded "one sec" "okay".
Walking to my room, I grabbed the piece of paper from my top drawer then walked back out handing it to dad. "what's this?" "It's from ardo" dad nodded then opened it up. Sitting down again as dad read, he then looked at me "you are following all of this?" "Yes" "for how long?" "Until it works" "okay and what is your aim?" "To stop the nightmares and not have bad thoughts" "I am proud of you Malena, I know it won't be easy and I'm sure the nights will be hard" I nodded "I know I'm prepared for that, I just don't know if Vic is" "what happened the night you both stayed at the den?" "We drank, we talked, then went to bed. I guess I had a nightmare and Vic woke me holding me to the bed so I didn't attack him. then he laid down beside me and we went back to sleep until Jax came in" "so he knows how you wake up after a nightmare?" "Yes" "good and he obviously knows to hold you down so you don't attack" I nodded "I don't know if he did it to stop me from attacking him but it worked" "then you mention it to him incase it does happen" "should I apologise now for waking you?" "no you don't need to apologise at all. I know it's going to be a process and hopefully there will be progress" "I'm hoping so too".
"Okay can I ask something from you when you are all healed" "what is it?" "Speak with Elias and Jax" I nodded "okay I will do that" "good".
"I'm back" "that didn't take long" "no".
"Before we start this I need to mention something to you Vic" "is there something I need to know?" "Yes" he nodded "if you are to wake me up from a nightmare, you will need to continue to hold me down like you did in the office" "you wake up and attack?" "Yes" "okay noted. Anything else?" "I don't think so" "good. Have your tablet" I grinned "yes boss" grabbing the tablet I dropped it down and grabbed the water that sat on the table having a sip. "Done" "good. hugs then bed" I chuckled.
Standing up I gave my dad a hug then did the same with Vic. "I will see you both in the morning" "good night" "sleep well" "goodnight and same to you".

Vic.

Watching Malena go to her room she shut her door then I sat down.
"You know this will be a long process, don't you" "yep but I will be here every step of the way. I told her if she needs me or anything then I will be here" "she reminds you of jasmine?" "No. Yes they both went through a bad situation but Malena has been through hell. She won me over by just being her. She doesn't back down. she is strong not only physically but also mentally. Yes she has her down moments some worse than others but she held on for as long as she could. Not only that she matches me. Her attitude and her fighting skills. She is completely different to jasmine. Jasmine wouldnt stab me then put her hand out to pick me up... She wouldn't even hold a weapon" Emil laughed "I can laugh now but at that point in time I was ready to put a bullet in your head" "I'm sure its not the first time" "no but definitely the last unless you do something wrong by her" "that won't happen" "out of all the men you were the last person I expected to put their hand up to help her" I nodded.
"Can I ask something?" "Yes" "Carlisle wants Malena with Elias and you want Jax with Malena dont you?" Emil had a small grin on his face "vera and amelia both wanted those two together that's where it all started and yes I did but it's her decision. Shit she may even be a lesbian, I don't know. we haven't spoke about her sexuality. it's not exactly something I ever thought I'd speak to her about" I chuckled "if she is, would it bother you?" "No not at all. All I want is for her to be happy and healthy. And you know what, after everything she has been through, it wouldnt surprise me if she wanted to stay away from men in that way" I nodded "my suspicion was on Jess" "Jess? Why Jess?" "They get along so well. she allows him to touch her but now she lets you do the same thing. I have no idea" I chuckled "just because she allows us to put our arms over her shoulders doesn't mean she likes us more than a mate. Maybe in her eyes it's because she respects us" "I have noticed she is close with a few of the men" "yes. Myself, Jess, drake, rob, cal and Alex" emil grinned "oh I could see that when Alex just picked her up and she sat on his shoulders" I chuckled "she came up to him first putting her arm around his neck" "what?" "She was only messing around and that's where it started" "well I can only hope that this works for her and she has that playful side more often" "well all do" "alright I think we should get some sleep. I don't know how much we are going to get after tonight" "I agree, thanks for letting me stay" "anything for Malena" I nodded. "you know where the guest room is. I will see you in the morning" "alright. Night" "night".
Heading to the room I closed the door then dropped my bag. I know it's going to be a long process but I will do anything for Malena to see her happy. Getting into bed, I closed my eyes.