20

Malena.

"Can you call drake and put him on loud speaker?" "Yeah".
"Jess" "drake" "hey Malena" "we will be in town in ten minutes. Where are you?" "At the warehouse" "have you got transport?" "Of course" "so you want to meet us at the den?" "You are going to the den?" "yep" "alright, I will meet you there" "alright, bye" "bye".
"You sure about this?" "You said you were ready to go back" "I am but.." "I Know you are worried but I can tell you only four people in that place are going to have their heads down and their tails between their legs" "who?" "Jax, Elias, dad and Carlisle" "nah I don't think they will" I internally grinned "oh they will".

"Malena and Jess" I grinned seeing drake out the front "you look a million times better" "I have this one to thank for that" drake grinned "happy with a hug?" "What do you reckon Jess?" "He lied for you" I chuckled "of course" drake gave me a hug then moved back. "Ready to go in?" "Yes I need a drink" "me too" "make that three of us let's go."
Walking in, dad was sitting with Carlisle, Jax and Elias. Great. the four I don't want to be around.
"Shit" when dad turned around, he stood up "Malena" "old man" "Jess and Drake" "boss".
"Ardo. three drinks I'm paying" "can We speak?" "Sure but Jess, drake and I are going away from.. well them" dad put his head down slightly but nodded.
Walking to the other end of the bar, vic had a small grin on his face "Malena" "Vic, how are you?" "Same as always" I nodded.
"Here Malena" "thanks ardo. Been good?" He grinned "just been in my own little corner making drinks" I grinned as I put fifty on the bar "thanks ardo" "good to see you back".
Grabbing the drinks, I looked around. Finding Jess and Drake, I walked to the table and sat down. "Enjoy" "thanks lw" I chuckled. "Malena?" "If you would like to sit you can" dad nodded.
"You went to sernas?" "Yes we did" "you are angry" "oh no I'm fine" "do not lie to me" "okay I'm fuming" "don't hurt them" "why? They thought it was okay to hurt family of mine" "family?" "Yes Jess and Drake are family" "so are they" "no they aren't" "then how are these two family?" "Because they respect me, like I do them. I choose who my family is. And these two are family" dad nodded "okay I understand that but I don't need trouble in the den" "if they stay the hell away from me and they don't touch these two, there won't be any trouble" dad chewed on the corner of his mouth like he was thinking "Jess knows the rules" "I do" "I do not give a shit. If he wants to put his arm over my shoulders with warning he can" Jess Chuckled "with warning" "well I could accidentally hurt you and I don't want that" "fair" "its my body, my life, my choices and no one will tell me otherwise" "fine if that's the way you want it but if anyone crosses the line, I will deal with it" "cross the line, as in what? Like when I first arrived?" "Yes" "I doubt that will happen" dad nodded "I know, I was just..." "Being a father" dad nodded "I thought.. I was hoping.." "the same as Carlisle right?" "You knew" "you are easy to read" dad looked at Jess "I'm sorry" "it's fine boss" "I will leave you to your drinks" I nodded.

"Well that went better than expected" I smirked "for now" "what do you mean for now?" "Just wait" "for what?" I grinned but it wasn't nice "what have you got planned?" "Nothing but I can't guarantee you that.." "Malena" I rolled my eyes then looked at Carlisle "Carlisle I heard you were one of those that made an order against Jess" "yes and it's about time.." grabbing out my knife, I flicked it between my fingers as he spoke "about time you get the fuck out of my face" Carlisle slammed his hands on the table "you are.." "going to stab you, if you don't fuck off right now" standing up Carlisle kept his eyes on mine "how fucking dare you think you have a right to touch Jess when he did nothing fucking wrong. how dare you speak to me like I am a child, like you fucking own me. You have no fucking right. All the respect I had for you is long gone. Now unless you are here to apologise to Jess or me, actually no both of us. Walk away" I could see the hurt in Carlisle's eyes "I have always seen you as a daughter Malena" "yeah well would you make or take an order to hit my mother?, She is family" "no of course not" "then you know where I stand" Carlisle stood there for a minute like he was thinking as he was looking between Jess and I. "Im sorry both of you" Jess nodded "alright apology accepted" taking a seat, I grabbed my drink and sculled it. "how the hell.. oh I already know" I grinned "need another drink?" "No" "yeah thanks" I nodded.

"How was your time away?" "It was good. Can I please get two more drinks. One for me and one for Jess" "sure. Did you go to that guy's house?" I nodded "sernas you mean?" "I'm crap with names" I chuckled "yes I did. I knew he could help and I trust him" getting a slight nudge in the shoulder, I looked to my left "we nudging each other now?" Vic smirked "no, you haven't done it back" ardo laughed "he wasn't lying" giving Vic a slight nudge, he chuckled "are you going to cause trouble in here?" "Are you looking for some?" "I didn't do Anything" "hmm I don't know about that" Vic stepped back "what?" "You did nudge me after all but .. I guess I nudged you back so we are even" sending a wink Vic's way, he laughed "here Malena" "thanks ardo" "no money needed that takes you to the fifty" I nodded.
"You worried me for a second there" stepping back like Vic did he shook his head with a grin "she has a playful side" "not me" he grinned.

"Here Jess" "what was that all about?" "With Vic and I?" "Yeah" "we were just messing around" "Vic mess around? what did you do to him?" "She nudged me".
"Joining us Vic?" "Yeah alright".

Emiliano

The moment Malena walked through the door I could see the anger in her eyes. she obviously doesnt care about hiding it. Talking with her, I knew damn well there was no changing her mind.
"Boss?" "What?" "No luck?" "She spoke" "didnt go too well then" I shrugged.
"I'm not standing for this shit" "Carlisle I wouldn't" "yeah watch me" "ardo?" He nodded.
"Here boss" "thanks" sculling my drink I put the glass on the bar.
Watching Malena and Carlisle, when she stood up, he stood back as anger was all over her face. "shit" "we should.." "stay away from her" I could see the hurt in Jaxs eyes. I know he likes her and to be honest I wish they would be together, he is a good, trustworthy man.
"Ardo" when Carlisle looked at me, I could see it in his eyes that whatever Malena said hurt him or it was a touchy subject.
"Dad?" "What?" "What did she say?" "I apologised" "apologised? he deserved it".
"What did she say Carlisle?" He looked straight at me "Would I ever make or take an order to hit vera. I said no and she said well then i know where she stands" "fuck" looking at Jax, worry was written all over this face. There's nothing I can do to make things change, unless Malena wants to change it.
Staying at this end of the bar none of us spoke a word but I watched Malena. Not once did she look this way. we all know why. she would probably end up letting the anger take over.
Seeing her mess around with Vic, I grinned "what has you grinning?" "she won over Vic" Jax, Elias and Carlisle all looked their way. Watching Vic step back with worry, I was internally cursing until they both started laughing. Shaking my head, I grinned "yep and it's takes a lot to win him over" I nodded. "Maybe I should go talk to her" "no Elias" "I will not have her hating me" "leave it for now" Elias shook his head "this is bullshit. he bloody deserved it" Elias slammed his hands on the bar then walked off "we are so screwed" Jax shook his head then grabbed his drink.
Watching her tap Jess's shoulder, she stood up and he watched her go. Seeing her walk our way, Jax stood up "Jax dont" "Malena?" "you can fuck right off" Malena walked straight out of the den not saying another word. "Fuck".