17

Malena.

"You heard me" dad looked at me with a fire in his eyes "malena you may be my daughter but what happens in this club is my business" "Jess leave" Jess looked at me "GO" "NO I am with you Malena" dad looked at Jess with anger. Looking at Jess, I put my hands on his shoulders "Jess please, walk away. I will deal with it" "there's three against you" "MALENA" looking at Jess he nodded "I promise I will catch up with you. Meet me three streets away" he nodded then walked off.
Turning my attention to dad, Carlisle and Jax. Looking at Jax his eyes met mine with a look of hurt. "why are you here?" "Because boss told me.." "don't care. Take one step further I dare you" "MALENA" I looked at dad "if one finger gets laid on Jess, you will regret it. Out of all the people here, Jess is the only one who has treated me with respect from the start and what? he puts his arm over my shoulders as mates do and you what? Crack the shits because it's not you?" I looked at Jax and he slightly put his head down. Looking at Carlisle, I shook my head "whats your problem huh?, Is it because I'm not fucking Elias? Jess puts his arm on my shoulder and you are angry"'
Looking at dad, Jax moved forward "you know what, I'm out" "MALENA" Walking away feeling some one grab my arm, I turned around "WHAT?" Dad looked at me with sadness "dont play the sadness card. I'm going to see if Jess is alright. But just remember if Jess is gone, you won't see me" "Malena don't do this" "do what? protect someone that has treated me with respect?". Walking away dad called out to me but I was done.

"Malena?" "Jess" "are you okay?" "Let's go drink".

Emiliano.

Never did I expect Malena to fire at me the way she did. It killed me seeing her look at me with anger.
"Boss?" "Leave it. Do not touch her and do not touch Jess" if she is protecting him, I know damn well I will lose all respect from her if anyone touches him.
"Emil I will sort it" "how the hell are you going to sort it Carlisle?" "He will be gone before you know it" I shook my head "you do that Carlisle and I will lose Malena" "she will come around" if I know anything she won't.

Not seeing Malena for two days when she walked in to the bar, I didn't know what to say. "Where is Jess?" I shrugged "WHERE IS JESS?" "He isnt here" Malena looked at Carlisle "where is jess?" "Gone" watching Malena closely, she stood right in front of Carlisle "where is Jess?" "Gone and he isn't coming back" Malena looked at me then back to Carlisle shaking her head with a look of anger in her eyes "I don't know why I thought coming back was a good idea. You can all go to fucking hell" "no" "too late".
Malena grabbed jess's knife then walked out of the den.
"Boss?" "Fill it ardo" he nodded.
"She will come around emil" "where is he?" Carlisle shrugged "I don't know ask jax".

"FUCK. BOSS" "what?" You might want to come out the front" looking at gezz, I nodded then walked out "fuck" "Emil?" "Find Jess and find Malena. And I hope you prepare to fucking walk" "what?" Carlisle walked out then back in "shit" "shit? Where the fuck is jax?" "I don't know".
Calling Jaxs phone he answered. "Boss?" "DEN NOW". Hanging up the phone, ardo gave me another drink. "Going to find Malena?" "You know I won't be able to get anywhere near her" ardo nodded "you find Jess, you find Malena" "yeah... It isn't going to be that simple"

"Boss?" Looking at Jax he sat down "where is Jess?" "At the warehouse" "hurt?" "Yes" "fuck" "why?" "Because I have just lost Malena" Jaxs eyes showed worry. "What?". Hearing my phone ring, I looked at the name. Why is Jess calling me?.
"Jess" "YOU CAN ALL ROT IN HELL".
Malena hung up the phone and I just looked at the screen. "who was that?" "Malena off Jess's phone" dropping my phone Jax spoke "boss?" "It took twelve years to get her back and one mistake to lose her again" "we can.." "Can do what Jax?.  Did you touch him?" "Yes" "FUCK. I never told you to do that did I?" "No but Carlisle did".

Malena.

Seeing Jax leave the warehouse, I knew drake was there like he always is but I know I can take him on if need be.
Running in, I looked around. Where is he? Running to the back section drake was practicing his knife skills.
"Drake" "oh no because..." "Where is Jess?" Drake put his head down "where is Jess, drake?" Drake pointed to the door in the far corner. Running to the door, I went to open it but it was locked. Kicking the door, drake helped me. Busting the door open, Jess was a bloody mess. Running straight over to him, I knew he was alive. I could see him breathing. "Fucking hell".
"Malena if you take him out.." "I couldn't give two fucking shits what they try to do, drake. I am getting him out of here and I will be helping him" "you care about him?" "yes I do. Can you do me a favor?" "What?" "Help me get him in my car" drake nodded.
Getting Jess to the car, we laid him down on my back seat. "Drake you do not need to tell anyone you helped me. If they ask, I dragged him out" "why are you doing this?" "Because he is a good person" drake had a small grin on his face "yeah he is. Get him out of here. If you need to call me, use jess's  phone or grab my number from there" "thanks drake. Take care alright" "I will".
Getting in my car, I took off away from the warehouse.

Pulling over I grabbed jess's phone from his pocket. calling my dad just so he knows I have Jess and doesn't blame drake.
"Jess" "YOU CAN ALL ROT IN HELL" hanging up the phone I kept it on me then continued to drive straight out of town.

"Malena I didn't think you would come back so soon" "I need your help Please" serna nodded "whats the problem?" "Can you help me get jess out of the car?" "Shit".
Serna and I both ran back out and serna opened the door. "A male?" "Yes he has been a good friend serna" serna grabbed him out then took him inside laying him down, then got his kit.
"Who did this and why?" "Im pretty sure it was Jax and or Carlisle and because he put his arm over my shoulders as we were laughing and having a drink" serna shook his head as he kept his attention on Jess.
"The bosses daughter. No one touches her" "personally I think there is more to it but either way, Jess is a good person. he has never been disrespectful towards me like others and he can make me laugh" "he can't take my spot" "nah he can't".
Just watching serna clean Jess up we continued to talk. "I have done all I can Malena, let's go sit and have drink. With a bit of luck he will be awake soon" I nodded.
"I can't believe they did that to him" "what are you going to do?" "I don't know but I hope they know how to walk. I slashed all their tyres before finding Jess" serna laughed "how did you get him in the car on your own?" "I didn't but I told the guy that helped me to say I dragged him out. the last thing I need is two injured people" "you like the other person as well?" "Yeah they are both good guys although drake was one of the men that tried to touch me when I first arrived. he soon changed his tune" serna grinned "you knew they were weak without their weapons" "oh no some can fight but they rely on weapons too much. How have things been here?" "Same as always. just been training, working but a lot more boring since you haven't been around" "you have missed the company" "yeah I have. You had been around for eight years. Before that I hadn't had company since, well you know since when" I nodded. When his parents died.
"Does anyone know where you went?" "No but my dad knows I am with Jess. I called him off Jess's phone for a reason" "to show them you are going to protect him" "yes and I will" "I'm glad you found another person you can trust Malena, I know it's hard" "yeah It is. I thought I could trust another but my guess is, that person did that to Jess"