11

Malena

I just couldn't be around anyone at the moment. Im not used to so many people, the way they look at me or I think they are looking at me, it drives me crazy. Sitting in the corner, I looked around to see three guys look my way but they never said anything nor did they turn away until I put my feet up on the table. I know I'm the bosses daughter but am I really that bad?. All I have done is defend my self. Staring at the roof so much invaded my mind but it all came back to the cage.
Look at you you worthless piece of crap
No one loves you why do you think you are here
It's a pity we have to kill you I wouldn't mind keeping you all for myself
You are going to die a slow painful death
No don't kill her. Oh shut up I will give you attention soon
Just fuck her and finish her
Hey darling remember these eyes, they will be the last thing you ever see.

"Malena?" I wanted to tell him to fuck off and leave me alone but I just couldn't. "Are you alright?" "Do you think I'm a freak?" "What?" "Do you?" "No why would you ask that?" "I do" "no you aren't, you are a woman who has gone through a hell of a lot. I don't know what but whatever it was.." I didn't want to hear what he had to say I needed to talk "in four years I seen fifty eight girls die in front of me. Fifty eight young girls who never got to live. Who were taken from their families. Can you imagine seeing that, can you imagine how those families feel. I can only imagine how dad was feeling. I come back and all I have seen are strange looks in my direction. Why would they look at me that way? Is it that I'm not afraid of dying or do people look at me that way because they are afraid I'm going to kill them like those men did those girls" "Malena" looking at Jax I just waited for an answer "you are far from a freak. Did you see those women at the club? All dressed with hooker make up on, clothes that made them have camel toes.." I couldn't help but picture what he said and let a small laugh slip "yeah" "you are far from those girls and what woman in that club could kick my ass" "you wouldn't want that unless of course you like something sharp entering your ring hole" Jax chuckled "nah I'm fine".
"Why are you two in here?" "Dad told us to stay inside" Elias looked at Jax then back to me "okay can I join you?" "If you want".
Elias sat down.
"Did they talk?" "One has so far but whether he is telling the truth or not is a different story" "guess you guys just have to keep trying" "how come you had to stay in here?" "No idea" "Jax?" "Ask boss when we walked in that's what he said" "you are missing out on the fun" I shrugged "I think a break is good, Im happy here just drinking my drink and relaxing" "fair enough so what are you guys talking about?" "How I got the three guys out side" "you were quick" I shrugged "I did what I needed to do" "how did you do it?" "Flirted with all of them. those guys are desperate" "they are desperate to stay alive at this point" I nodded.
"Malena right?" Looking up it was a guy I had never met but he looks familiar. I nodded "Niko" "boys. How are you feeling after the chip?" "I didn't know any difference but I haven't had any more blank spots or episodes as I call them" Niko nodded "can you tell me how long you were having them for?" "I have no idea. I know I had them when I arrived at sernas" "so atleast eight years" I nodded "I haven't seen anything like it but we already know what it does" "any long time effects?" "No but what ever happened when she changed, she won't remember" "yeah but I don't know if that's a bad thing" "probably not but as long as you feel okay that's the main thing" feel okay? What the hell is feel okay. I never feel okay. "yeah thanks" "it's good to see you back, I will leave you three to talk" "thanks Niko".
Jax looked at me with worry. looking at Elias he had his eyes on Jax. Sculling my drink I stood up. "Any of you two want another?" "I haven't had one" "well do you want one?" "Yeah" "yeah I will have another" I nodded.

"Ardo" "Malena want another?" I nodded "and one for Jax and Elias whatever they drink" "didn't ask?" "Nope".
"I guess it's a good thing having a woman in here" looking beside me there was gezz "why?" "Well you got those three guys back here" "I got them outside, whatever happened after that I had no part in" "still, it helped" I nodded.
"Here Malena" "thanks ardo" grabbing fifty out ardo shook his head "boss said they are free" "no I will pay" "okay fine" "keep the change for another time" "alright".
Grabbing the three drinks, I walked back to the table "here" "thanks" "thanks" I nodded.
"Did I miss something?" "No just been waiting" I looked at elias "okay then. Did you spot any others in the club?" "No" I shrugged "hopefully they were the only three at that club for the night. I already had to stop one woman from drinking her drink" "what?" "The first guy put something in her drink" "oh".
Looking around the club, dad had a smirk on his face as he looked our way. What is going on? Looking at the two guys then back to dad, I shook my head then had some of my drink.
"Hey you three. mind if I join" "hey Jess, not at all" "thanks" Jess came to sit right beside me but he wasn't touching me which I am thankful about. "Have fun out there?" "Nuh they are knocked out at the moment" I shrugged "they will wake up at some point" that gave me an idea. Standing up, I walked to the bar. "ardo any gloves behind there?" "Yeah why?" "I need some" "Malena what are you up to?" "Nothing dad" "you are not going out there" "it might help" "how?" "Well they are knocked out. if they have phones on them I might be able to find something" "fine as long as they are knocked out" I nodded. "Here Malena" "thanks".
Walking out the back, vice was sitting in a chair just watching them.
"Having fun?" "what the hell are you doing out here?" "Checking something" walking up to Aaron, I checked his pockets and grabbed out his phone. Opening it up, I shook my head "no luck?" "It has a code" putting the phone back, I moved to the next guy checking his pockets. Finding a bag of pills, I threw them on the ground then grabbed his phone. Opening it up, I grinned. no code. looking through his messages there was nothing of importance. checking his calls there was two from the same number one only ten seconds and the other six seconds. Grabbing my phone, I took a photo of it, then put his phone back. Moving to the last, his phone had a code as well.
"Okay I will leave you to your fun. Want a drink?" "Sure, a lager" I nodded.

"Malena?" Removing the gloves, I looked at dad and handed him my phone "there's one number on there you might want to check out if you can" dad grinned "I will write it down" I nodded. "Ardo a lager for vice" "sure".
"Here Malena" "thanks" walking back out the back, vice hadn't moved "here vice" "thanks. Malena?" "Yeah?" "I'm sorry" I grinned "forgiven".
Walking back out, I looked at dad and he nodded.
"All done?" "Yep here" "thanks" "want another drink?" "I won't say no, ardo" "when do you want to leave Malena?" "When ever you are ready" "finish your drink and we'll go" ardo handed me my drink and I sculled it. "Okay finished" dad laughed "come on".
Grabbing my helmet, dad did the same and we walked out.
"Not saying bye" "to who?" "Anyone?" "No why would I do that, you don't" dad nodded "I say hello that's enough" I chuckled.

"Have fun tonight?" "No" "don't like clubbing?" "the place stinks. The girls and guys are desperate and I was ready to throw up pretending to flirt with those sleazebags". Dad laughed "well atleast I have no worries about you going out to places like that" "no thank you" "how are you going with your tablets, do you need any more?" "No the container is Half full" "good as long as you are sleeping" I nodded.