54

Emil.

It's great Malena has the support system around her.
I can't believe Serna bought her a fucking brand new car. Hearing he has moved here, I didn't know what to think. I feel like she is not my daughter, that he has taken my position. Why didnt I think of this?. Moving to the bar, I watched as she seemed so happy having Serna around.
"Emil?" "What?" "What's going on?" I shook my head "just my own Insecurities. I'm fine" "insecurities about what?" "He bought her a car and has moved local to be close to her" "Serna?" "Yeah she seems so happy with him around, why did..." Carlisle walked off straight up to Malena. Oh shit, I don't need this.
Keeping my head down, I couldn't look their way. It's supposed to be a celebration of their engagement.

"Seriously that's your problem?" Looking up Malena had an unhappy look on her face "well?" "Am I not good enough for you?" "What?" "Am I not doing enough to keep you happy?" Malena sat down.
"Emil.." "fuck off Carlisle. we are talking" "Malena" she rolled her eyes then stood up and walked away. "What is so God damn important Carlisle?" "I just tried to explain to her what you said" "well yeah, she came over to talk then you came back. What did you say to her?" "That you feel like you are second best to Serna" "far out I was just about to speak to her" looking around Malena was no where to be seen. "VIC" when vic looked around he stood up.
"Do you know if Malena had to go somewhere?" Vic looked around then at me "no where did she go?" "I don't know. She was going to speak with me until Carlisle interrupted" "fucking hell" Vic Walked out of the den. Jesus Christ what is with Carlisle and the bullshit.

Vic.

Argh fucking Carlisle he is pissing me off. I heard what he said to malena and she nodded then went to speak to Emil. Tonight is supposed to be a celebration.
Leaving the den Alex came out "Vic where the hell are you going?" "To find Malena because Carlisle is a cocksucker" "find her?" "Yeah.." "any idea where she will be?" "Nope" "I will come with" "if you want" Going to house she wasn't there. I know she won't be at the gym as it's closed.
"Argh fucking hell" "try the cemetery" driving to the cemetery. I had no idea where vera grave is. "Give me a few minutes. This place is huge" "alright".
Walking through the cemetery, seeing a figure kneeling on the ground. I knew straight away it was Malena. Walking up to her she wasn't saying anything.
"Malena?" Malena turned around then stood up. "Vic I didn't expect you to be here" "why did you leave?" "Needed a walk. Thought I'd come see mom" "because of Carlisle?" Malena rolled her eyes "yeah.. It doesn't matter what I do its just not right" "now thats bullshit. You went to speak to your dad to make sure he is okay. Carlisle is just around all the time" "yeah I know. It irritates me, he irritates me. He may be dad's best mate but he is not part of the family" "how about we get you out of the cold?" "I have my.." "I want to make sure you don't get sick that's the last thing you need" "okay let's do that".
Getting in the car I drove back to the den. I know Serna will be worried.
As soon as we walked in Serna looked at both of us.
"Walking off doesn't help" looking at Carlisle I gave him a warning and he shook his head "you can protect her.." "Carlisle for fuck sake would you just shut it" "Emil" "nah fuck that. I was trying to talk with my daughter and you knew that. Why come over and interrupt?" I internally grinned.
"Malena where did you go?" "For a walk Serna, I went to see mom" Serna had a small grin on his face "you will have to introduce me one day" "I think she would like that. You did look after me for eight years and brought me back to my birth dad" "you got yourself back here" "I can't be any more thankful. I may not have my mom around any more but I do have two dad's" "we are always here for you" I could see a small grin on emils face as Malena said two dads.

Malena.

I can't be any more thankful but I really need to speak to my dad.
"Can you both excuse us for a minute?" "Of course" "we will be in malenas corner" I grinned at Vic and Serna.
"This is a conversation between my dad and I" Carlisle looked at dad then back to me "like you.." "Carlisle" he rolled his eyes then walked away.
"You feel like Serna has taken your place?" "Not by the comment you just made. I just felt like I was failing you" "why would you feel that way?" "He bought a car for you, so my.. no our grandchild could be safe. I should've been the one to think of that" "it's not a competition dad. You are my real dad but he has also helped me tremendously. I can't be any more thankful to him" "me and you both Malena. Who knows where you would be if he didn't find you" I nodded. "Please do not feel like he is taking your place. He couldn't do that" "I know. it was just a moment of insecurity" I grinned "good" wrapping my arms around dad he held me tight. "I love you dad" "I love you too and I'm sorry about Carlisle" "argh I don't know how mom dealt with him" "just like you do, without the violence" I chuckled.
Pulling Away Carlisle walked over.
"Happy to be in second place emil?" Rolling my eyes I walked away only for Carlisle to grab me. Hearing a gun clock Serna spoke "you will let her go before your wife Amelia never sees you again" Carlisle looked at Serna then at me as he let go. "You are a piece of shit" stepping back dad stood up. "Piece of shit?" "Come on Emil, you can't be really taking what she has to say seriously" "VIC" looking behind me when Vic came over he put his arms around me "you and Malena are positive about taking over?" "WHAT?" "of course dad. Just let us know when"  "won't be for many years but I can't see another person good enough to take over" seeing Carlisle go to hit my dad, I grabbed his wrist snapping it back wards "FUCK" Carlisle moved to hit me when he put his hand to my throat Serna walked over "it's okay Serna" "Malena.." "I can handle him" looking Carlisle in the eye as his hand only got tighter. "Just remember one thing Carlisle, I may be pregnant but I am never unarmed. putting my gun to his dick he smirked "I could snap your neck in a second" raising my finger I spun It around smirking at Carlisle as the men all raised their guns. "What's it going to be Carlisle?" "ENOUGH" Carlisle only tightened his grip "do it Carlisle" "Malena don't be stupid" I grinned "do it" pushing against Carlisle's hand I knew I could black out any minute but at this point I didn't care. "Here let me make it easier for you scumbag" throwing the gun to Jess Carlisle smirked "you lose" I chuckled "you do" Serna moved behind him putting a knife to his throat. Feeling the slightest release I moved back and lifted my body kicking him in the guts then kneed him in the face "you are not fucking family. You are a selfish mongrel".
"Let him go Serna" "how fucking dare you lay a hand on Malena. Not only is she emils daughter, I see her as a daughter and she is carrying our grandchild. The only reason you are going to live is because she told me to let go" Carlisle looked at me laughing "you shouldn't have done that" feeling a shot in my chest I looked at Vic "MALENA" "I'm so..sorry" "KILL HIM"

Vic.

"MALENA" "I'm so..sorry" "KILL HIM" running to Malena, I picked her up as tears flooded my face "No come on this can't fucking happen" putting pressure to her chest wound I didn't know what to do. "FOR FUCK SAKE SOMEONE HELP" seeing her body move, I couldn't do anything. My fiance, my baby. I've lost them both. Looking around Carlisle was still standing, shock evident on his face. Standing up I ran straight to him knocking him to the ground laying punches to his head. Getting grabbed from behind, I was pulled back "I'm going to fucking kill him" "Vic calm down" getting out of the hold, I dropped to my knees.