61

Emil.

"They aren't answering" "none of them?" "No" looking at Carlisle, I shook my head "I better go down there".
Exiting the den, I headed straight to the warehouse. Getting off my bike, when I walked In, i already knew someone had been here. Entering the back room it was a mess. Checking on nath, he wasn't breathing. checking on graham his pulse was faint but concerning. "FUCK" calling Jax he answered instantly "Jax you need to get to the warehouse now. I need to get graham to the hospital" "wait graham?" "Yeah.." "what about nath?" "Sorry Jax hes dead" Jax hung up the phone. Grabbing graham, I dragged him out of the warehouse and put him in the car. This is not good.
Closing the door jaxs car pulled up.
"Jax he's gone" "who did this?" "I don't know" "why were they here?" "To deal with Connor" jaxs eyes went wide "Connor?" "Yes" "why the fuck was Connor here?" "Hiding information" "on what?" "My daughter" jaxs shook his head then walked into the warehouse.
Rushing graham to the hospital, I dragged him in. "I need a doctor now" seeing two doctors run out, they picked graham up putting him in a bed. "This is my card. I want to know when he wakes up" "yes sir".
Running out I drove straight back to the warehouse. Seeing Jax was still here, when I walked in he was destroying the warehouse. "Jax you need to calm down" "you sent nath here" "it was his job" "you got my best mate killed" "Jax I didn't know, I'm sorry. Let's get him out of here" Jax looked at me then at nath "I want to know who killed him" "we will find out" Jax took a deep breath as he gave a slight nod.

Malena.

Im going to kill both of them. I'm going to destroy every single one of them.
Keeping an eye on the time, when it hit two hours, I got up and walked out of the pool room. I know where Connor will be. Grabbing a black face washer, I wet it then entered the room. Cleaning up his face and neck Connor started to stir.
"Come on Connor wake up" seeing his eyes open, he looked straight at me "Malena" "hey Connor. Can you sit up?" Watching Connor sit up, I grinned "tough one aren't ya" "what's a few punches compared to what you went through" "you can't get rid of me that easily" Connor let a small laugh slip. "Ahh fuck" "lay back down" "no I'm good" "this is a future mother talking. lay down" Connor smirked "I'm not messing with a mother" "smart move. Raise your shirt for me" Connor raised his shirt. "Cunts" "I will heal" "yeah.. with time. looks like a broken rib to me" "shes right" "fuck emrit" "who is this?" "This is Connor, Connor is a trust worthy man. Connor this is emrit. he's family" Connor grinned as he pulled his shirt back down. "Who was in that room Connor?" "Nath and graham" "want to tell me why you were there?" "Because I didn't inform the boss of your whereabouts" I smirked "yep just as I thought. Alright come on toughy, stand up and no laughing" "yes boss" emrit smirked "she is only looking out for you" "I know" I grinned.
Waiting for Connor to sit back up, he looked at my hand "you cleaned me up" "only your face and neck don't get any ideas" Connor looked at me holding in a laugh "sorry" emrit laughed "you apologize Malena?, you must've meant it" "it just slipped out. I didn't want to make him laugh. The last thing he needs is to hurt himself" Connor grinned.
Watching him stand up, I grinned "need a beer Connor?" "Yes" "let's go get you one".
Walking out to the pool room with emrit and Connor, the guys looked our way.
"Shit Connor" "I'm good. I have a good mate here" I grinned "I will grab you that beer" walking to the fridge, I grabbed a beer out and took it to Connor. Looking at Serna, I smirked and he shook his head with a grin.
"So dad how's life?" "Better now you are doing alright" I nodded "any more trips coming up?" "Not at this stage. Emrit does though" "when?" "Tomorrow" "Jesus Christ" "you have a plan?" "The only plan I have is to walk in through that door" "Malena this isn't a good idea" "I refuse to take over" "so you are going to walk in and tell him you aren't taking over" "yep" "we will be there" "we?" Serna looked at everyone then back to me "i don't need them doing that for me" "but we will" I nodded.
Feeling a slight cramp in my stomach, Serna instantly grabbed my hand "what happened?" "A slight cramp" "cramp?" I nodded "sit" "Serna "sit" taking a deep breath I sat down. Feeling another Serna grabbed out his phone "what are you doing?" "Searching" "I need food and water" "not yet" I internally grinned.
"Okay. Common but if ongoing you need to see a doctor" "what?" "Slight cramps Vic. It's common" "nothing wrong?" "No I am fine" he grinned "I heard you need food and a drink" "I definitely do" Serna and Vic laughed "let's order something, there is no way I am organizing food for all the men" "I will make her something" "I can.." "sit. Sure thing" I chuckled "okay I will sit".

"Malena" "cam" "how ya feeling?" "As expected. Fat, hungry, thirsty, over toilet breaks.." cam laughed "I can only imagine. This emrit guy, I can't work him out" "can't read him huh?" "No" I smirked "he is a good man cam, he is sussing you guys out like you are him" looking at emrit he had a small cheeky grin on his face "emrit get over here".
"You being a hard ass?" "No I am not like that" "you are so full of shit" emrit laughed "just keeping an eye on my surroundings" "ah-huh" cam grinned "just like Serna" "no, I'm better" cam laughed "okay he's good".
"Is this your best mate Malena?" Looking at cam, he smirked "oh I need to hear this" I chuckled "this is Vic's best mate" "and who is yours?" Looking at all the men I looked back at emrit "can't guess?" Emrit looked at everyone with a small grin "dark blonde, green eyes" I chuckled "Jess" "I'm hearing my name" Jess came over resting his arm on my shoulder "yep that's the one" I grinned "I don't know, I better ask him. Jess are you my best mate?" "Yes no one can take my place" emrit and cam laughed "no doubt about it" "best you be careful there Jess" "why is that?" "Resting your arm on her shoulder, you might get warned to stay away from her". Jess put him arm completely over my shoulders "good luck messing with a pregnant woman" I chuckled "I wasn't even pregnant".
"Malena" looking at the door, serna never said anything just looked at Jess and I with a smirk "coming to eat?" "I was told to sit" "stand, walk, sit" saluting Serna, emrit laughed "you are the only one that could get away with that" "Maybe".
Standing up, Jess removed his arm "not offering" "I love you Jess but not that much" the guys laughed.
Leaving the pool room, I walked to the kitchen and sat down.
"Mmm looks delicious, thanks Serna" "you are welcome" "did you not make any for yourself?" "No I didn't. Vic has ordered food for all us men. You need to eat something healthy" I grinned "still always looking out for me" "it will never change. Has Vic sorted clothes and things for my granddaughter?" "I don't know" "VICENTE" I chuckled.
"Whats wrong?" "Ask Serna" "have you organized clothes and things for my granddaughter?" "I have bought a lot for her yes but I want to get a few things with Malena" Serna nodded "alright that has stopped me from stressing" I chuckled "you made him stress though" "got him out here quickly" Vic and I chuckled "look at you, it's like you are eating a restaurant" I grinned at Vic "he looks after me" "well we are stuck with pizza" "I'd prefer this" "me too but I'm not feeding all those pigs out there" "there's quite a few". Feeling Vic's arms go around me, I internally grinned "having fun out there?" "It's good having all the men here and not around just for work" "oh this is going to be fun" looking at Serna, he smirked "yep" "why do you say that?" "Everyone is here. So my guess is the only ones there are Greg, Jax, Elias, Emil and Carlisle" "probably" "yeah I'm just expecting a knock at the door or a phone call" "if it's a knock at the door, emrit will answer it" I chuckled "oh I need to film this".