52

Vic

I'm nervous or anxious I don't know but I hardly slept last night. I didn't want to get out of bed but yet I wanted to make Malena breakfast in bed. The few days turned into weeks in preparing to ask her to marry me but that's because I wanted Serna to be here. Little does Malena know, I got his number from her phone to speak with him and he said he would be close but not in sight until after she answers. I know serna means a lot to her that's why I have waited.
Entering the room, Malena was still sound asleep. she looks beautiful as always and I love the small bump she is starting to show.
Walking around to her side of the bed, I sat down placing the two plates of food on her bedside table. "Malena?" "Hmm morning" "morning beautiful. You have breakfast here" Malena rolled over with a small grin "breakfast in bed?" "Felt like it" "I'm not going to complain" "taste it first" Malena let a small laugh slip as she sat up. "thank you" "welcome".
Eating our meals, I then put my empty plate on the bedside table, Malena doing the same.
"What do you think about doing something different today?" "Do you not have to work?" "No, well not at this stage" "okay then something different sounds good. Anything in mind?" "Not really" Malena chuckled "okay let's do that" "you need to get out of bed first" "hmm now that's a struggle, it's comfortable" I grinned "it will be waiting for you when we get back" "way to twist my arm".
Malena pulled herself out of bed and got dressed.
"So where are we starting?" "Hmm is there anywhere you want to go?" "Let's go in. No particular place but we can always look around at baby items" "that's true. Alright let's go do that".

"So why the adventurous day?" "Felt like getting out and doing something with just you. When the baby arrives, life will probably get hectic and we won't have as much time alone" "you arent wrong but I'm sure we can always pass her off to the men" "we will be lucky to hold her" Malena chuckled "they have to get through us first" "are we going to tell anyone the sex of our baby?" "Do you want to?" "I'm ready to shout it to the world" Malena smirked "what?" "Can you imagine the look on the guys faces when they find out another girl will be in the family" "god fucking help all of them" "hey" showing malena a cheeky grin she shook her head "you impregnated me" "I sure did".
"Oh let's have a look in here" "alright" entering the shop the place was full of cots, change tables, baby seats, you name it, it was here.
Looking around, I swear none of them were good enough for our baby. there is no way in hell I am purchasing stuff unless I think it would be fitting for her. "Nope. Next shop" Malena looked at me with a small grin "don't like anything in here?" "Not good enough" "oh I can see we should've started shopping when we found out, you are going to be so picky" "she will have only the best" "alright daddy, let's go" I grinned as I followed her out.
"Where to next?" "You choose" Malena looked around at baby Co "that one" "it has to be better than what is in there" Malena shook her head but never said anything.
Entering baby Co, I was impressed. there is plenty of range and definitely more my style. Looking around, i found a cot and change table that I fell in love with instantly. "These ones" Malena grinned "you and your white. But they are really nice" I'm definitely putting a down payment on them before we leave. I can't pick them up today, I have things planned.
Looking around, Malena was eyeing off a car seat and carrier. "you like those?" "Just sussing them out. we can use these three from birth until she is seven" "that's really good" "yeah it is" looking around a little more I grabbed out my phone taking photos of everything we should and will get then walked to the counter. "Do you need help with something?" "Yes I put to put a deposit on all of the these items" showing her the phone, she did something on the computer then nodded "ten percent deposit for all those items is two hundred and fifty" "that's fine" "if you can just fill this out, I will then put the payment through" "no problem".
"What are you doing?" "Putting a deposit down on all these items" handing my phone to Malena she looked through the photos while I filled out the paperwork. "Unbelievable" I smirked "I'm getting it all" "you are not paying for everything" handing the paperwork and two fifty cash to the cashier she put it through and handed me a receipt. "I will be back when this one isn't around" Malena Chuckled "that won't be happening. Let's go" "yes ma'am" "have a good day" "thankyou, you too".
"Okay big spender where to?" Taking a sneak peak at the time I grinned "what about the pond?" "Alright let's go for a walk" "well you can't run" "want to make a bet" "no running" Malena just shook her head "Yes boss. whatever you say boss" "just looking out for you" "I know".

"This place hasn't changed a bit" "haven't been down here since you have been back?" "No I haven't" "it's been quite some time since I have been here but it's a good day for it" "it definitely is".
Watching Malena walk closer to the water, I stood back just keeping my eyes on her as she looked out over the water. Now would be perfect time. Grabbing the box from my pocket, I moved up behind her dropping to one knee. When Malena turned around she stopped in her tracks looking me straight in the eyes.
"Malena I can't ask for a better woman to spend my life with. I never expected to fall in love with anyone and definitely never expected for someone like you to cross my path. You are not only strong minded, stubborn, and match me in every single way. you are gorgeous, generous, adventurous, loving and definitely have all the values I admire. I don't ever want to spend a day with out you by my side and this is why I am here in front you asking if you will do me the honor of becoming my wife?" Malena had an affectionate smile on her face as her eyes started to water "yes I will" getting up off the ground Malena wrapped her arms around me as I picked her up connecting my lips with hers then put her down. Grabbing her left hand, I put the ring on her finger and internally grinned as the ring fit perfectly. "That looked like a yes to me" Malena and I turned our heads to the left. looking straight at Serna, he showed a massive grin on his face. Seeing Malena looked at me she grinned before walking over to Serna wrapping her arms around him. "Congratulations daughter of mine" I grinned just watching them both "and thank you Vic" Serna pulled away from the hug and both walked over to me, Serna shaking my hand "I am ecstatic for both of you. Congratulations" "thanks Serna. me too".
"You arranged to have Serna here?" "Yes I did, I know he means a lot to you" "you are right he does and thank you" "anything for you" Malena put her arm around my back. "Thanks for being here Serna" "wouldn't miss it" "well come on, show me" Malena put her hand out and Serna grabbed her hand. "Just like you, it's beautiful" "thanks Serna" "I have a surprise for you" "for me?" "Yes. Vic did you have anything planned after this?" "No just to go with the flow" Serna grinned "follow me you two" "what are you up to Serna?" "You are about to find out" following Serna with Malena, we walked to the pond car park and walked up to a car "are we going for a drive?" "No we aren't" Malena looked at Serna curiously as he grabbed something out of his car while my attention was on a tow truck that pulled into the car park. Serna grinned as he put something in malenas hand "Serna?" "That is yours" Serna pointed to the tow truck and I grinned looking at the brand new Audi a six. Malena looked at the car then at serna "this is.. way too much" "no I'd do anything for you and you deserve this car. Not only that, I want to know you and my grandson or grand daughter are safe. Of course I made some changes just for you because we all know you need a storage box".