4

Malena.

"Malena are we going?" "Yeah" getting off the stool I followed dad out of the house. Getting in his car, I was shocked. I thought he'd take the bike. "No bike?" "Later but for now we can take this" I nodded.
Looking out the window as we drove down the streets the places looked familiar but I don't remember them that well, I was twelve when I was taken "Where is your car?" "Around the corner from the den" "okay".

"This is your car" looking ahead I nodded "yeah it is. Thanks for dropping me off" "I will follow you back" "okay".
Getting out of dad's car, I grabbed my keys then opened the car door and got in.
Starting it up I looked in my rear vision mirror to see my dad's car still there. That's right he is following me. How could I forget that?.
Pulling out onto the road, I turned the car around and drove straight back to dad's place, parking my car in the drive way.
Feeling under my front seat, I grabbed out my gun and put it in my jeans then got out and locked it. I have many weapons in that car and I'd hate for them to be taken.
"We really need to get you a new car" "it has served me well" dad only nodded.
"Would you like to go to the den now?" I nodded.
"Let's take the bike" "I thought you might say that" "this time you can wear the helmet" "I'd prefer it, if you wore it incase something happens" "no I have another one. I am about to go get it" "okay".
Just standing by my car dad opened the garage and rolled his bike out with not only a helmet for him but for me.
"Thanks" dad nodded.

Arriving at the den I got off the bike and dad parked it. Removing my helmet I held it in my hand. "Where do you want this?" "Bring it inside" I nodded.
Following dad in the men stood up "boss" "everyone" seeing a few new faces I shook my head "they won't touch you" I'm not worried about them.
"Where is Elias?" "He will be here at eleven. You can wait down here if you like or Join me up stairs" "I will wait here" "okay but if you need me, call out" "I will be fine" "I don't doubt it".

Looking around at everyone as dad went upstairs, I walked straight to the bar. "Bit early isn't it?" Looking at ardo I also watched my surroundings "Im waiting" he nodded.
"Would you like a drink?" "Yeah" "it's ten in the morning" "Its my fuel" "alright. Same as.." "who are you?" "Go away, I don't want to talk" "hey I'm only asking" I shrugged "yes ardo. same as last night" watching the guy take a seat I was surprised he isn't like the others, well not so far.
"Do not like to talk?" "Depends on the conversation but right now I just want a drink and I am waiting for someone" "well I'm Jess" "Malena" "hmm you are the bosses daughter" "news travels fast around here" "it does when you kill someone" "yeah well he shouldn't have touched me".
"Malena" "Jax" "back again" "waiting" "for the boss?" "No he is upstairs" "drinking already?" "Yeah well I need it" "for?" "To get through the day".
"Malena?" That's not a voice I recognize. Tuning to look at the door, a tall guy with light brown hair and hazel eyes walked in. Definitely muscular. Hmm he sort of looks familiar but who is it?. "Dad said you would be here" "Elias?" "You don't remember me" "it's been years" "let's go talk huh" I nodded and got off the seat following Elias to a small booth at the back of the den.
Sitting down Elias sat on the other side.
"When did you come back?" "I arrived in town yesterday" "you have no idea how happy I am to see you alive and well" well? I'm far from it. "It's been quite a long time hasn't it" Elias nodded "you are a part of the family here?" "Yes I am, I started training about seven years ago" "hmm in what?" "Everything. I heard you had some trouble here yesterday" "nothing I couldn't handle. Some of the men tried to grab me and I let loose" "dad mentioned something along those lines" "did your dad not come?" "He is upstairs with Emil" I nodded.
"Don't keep her to yourself Elias" Elias moved around the table and stood in front of me "Greg leave" "come on its not a party without more people" "I mean it Greg piss off" "Elias you can sit" "you have no idea what he is like". "What is going on here?" "Greg needs to go" "come on boss, tell him he should share" seeing dad grab Greg by the throat he threw him to the wall. "Lay one hand on my daughter and you won't be walking out of here alive" "your daughter?" I internally grinned "Elias you are blocking my view" Elias turned around with a look of shock "are you insane?" "Some might think so" "what happened to you Malena you used to be.." "Elias don't push it" Elias only nodded at my dad. "Really? a drink already?" I shrugged "one won't hurt" "Malena you.. okay fine and stay out of trouble" "I didn't start it. We were talking then what's his face came over" "I can see its going to be fun having you around" I looked at Elias "fights?" "Protecting you" "I don't need protection" "keep the men away from her, I don't need any more men dead" "I'd say I'm sorry but I'm not" dad had a small grin on his face "I'm going back upstairs" "okay".
"He has bloody missed having you here. he changed when you were taken we all did" "so have I. so I think we are even" "what is that?" "What?" Looking to where Elias was I covered myself up. "MALENA WHAT IS IT?" "A scar" "from what?" I shrugged "either a.." "Elias don't you know better than to.." "it's fine" Jax nodded. I'm guess he's trying to make up for what happened yesterday. Jax walked off leaving me to talk with Elias. "Whip or knife" "what?" I shrugged "there is many more but I keep them hidden, no one needs to see them" Elias sat back "they.. fuck" "Elias don't okay I don't need sympathy. I have to deal with enough" "how many?" "How many what?" "Scars?" "Seventeen on my front" his eyes went wide "does Emil know?" I nodded then sculled my drink. "Anywhere else?" "Yeah on my back but I don't know how many" feeling someone touch my shoulder I grabbed their arm. "Shit sorry malena" letting go of Carlisle's arm he moved so I could see him "I didn't mean to.." "it's okay I just.." "can't handle people touching you" I put my head down as I nodded.
"I was warned but I forgot, I'm sorry" "it's fine" "what do you mean can't handle people touching you?" "I just. With everything that happened I struggle to let anyone near me. Well dad did but that's different" "it will change in time".
Argh fuck what is that pain in my head what the hell is it and why won't it go away.
"Malena?" Standing up I walked out side.

"Malena?" "Shut up" grabbing my head I dropped to my knees closing my eyes. "Malena what is wrong?" Opening my eyes dad was kneeling down in front of me "I'm fine" "there is something you aren't telling me. why did you come out here and why did you tell Carlisle to shut up. why are you on your knees In the middle of the street" "argh" looking around I was shocked "am I dreaming?" "What?" "How did I get here?" Standing up I looked at my dad "I'm not dreaming am I?" "No" wrapping my arms around my dad he held me tight "I have missed you" "I have missed you".
"Malena what is going on?" Feeling a pain in my head I dropped "MALENA" "stop yelling you maniac, it's loud" wait that was my dad. "Shit I'm sorry" "okay you and I are going to see the doctor right now. there is something seriously wrong" "there is nothing wrong with me" "oh yes there is" dad picked me up bridal style carrying me inside "I can walk" "no".
"Who the fuck has a car here?" "I do" "good give me your keys" "Emil what's wrong" grabbing my head from pain i felt weird and closed my eyes. Feeling like I was being carried I opened them "why the hell are you holding me?" "CAR KEYS NOW" "I will drive" "where the hell are you taking me and let me go" "Malena I have no idea what the hell is wrong with you but I'm going to find out" argh feeling a pain go through my head I grabbed my temples and closed my eyes.
"Malena" "dad where the hell are we going?" "I told you" "we were already at the den" "boss what the hell is happening?" "I don't know but I plan to find out".