25

Vic

"Why are you asking me this Vic?" "You both mean a lot to me" "you hardly know me Vic. how can you say that?" "you pulled Jess under your wing, tell me why?" "He is respectful" "theres more to it" "maybe" "you be honest with me, I will be honest with you".
"So why did you pull him under your wing?" "He is respectful, he isn't forceful and yet he has a protective side to him"
"That's all?" "Half Half" I couldnt help but grin "I think we should get another drink" malena nodded "let's just bring a bottle and ice over" "alright".

"So your turn" "alright from the moment I met you, you have shown you are not only strong, you take no shit and you have values. I know you have been through hell and back and don't tell anyone but you are fucking gorgeous" Malena Chuckled then looked at me with her bright blue eyes. "Jess told you didn't he?" I nodded "not all but i know you went through what jasmine did and it kills me. She was destroyed and we had to pick her back up again. Who picked you up?" "Serna" "what was it about him that allowed you to let him in?" "It took months. I was petrified of him at the start but he helped me.  he let me go at my pace. he let me to go to him, he nurtured me through my nightmares" "nightmares?" Malena nodded "I suffer from nightmares" "still?" "Yes I can't get rid of them" "tell me. What are they about?" "The girls getting raped and slaughtered. the guys whipping me and cutting me with a knife. the...his green eyes as he made me look at him while he took my innocence.  its ruined my life Vic. I train because it's the only thing that keeps me sane. I spent four years in a cage. Concrete flooring, brick walls all Bar one side which was metal bars with a sliding metal gate. Watching girls come in alive getting raped then slaughtered and watching them drag them out like they were trash. This is my daily struggle Vic. I can't keep going. I use drinking, training and sleeping tablets to function and the only person who has been there for me has now gone" Malena put her head down "what do mean you can't keep going Malena?" Malena shook her head then looked at me and I could tell by her eyes what she was going to say next "I'm just waiting for the day someone pulls the trigger. When I arrived Jax Had a gun to my head and even though I wanted to see my dad just one last time, I was hoping and praying he would pull the trigger" "NO. YOU ARENT GOING ANYWHERE" "I can't keep living like this Vic, its not only destroying me, it's destroying my dad too. you know it is" "it kills him seeing what they have done to his daughter. it kills him knowing you aren't the girl you used to be. You remind him so much of vera but you have been through more than anyone could ever imagine. If you can make it through that, you can make it through anything" Malena shook her head "you don't get it Vic, I can't escape my dreams, my thoughts, I just.." moving around the table, I pulled her close "it kills me Vic. I know it will hurt dad but.." "No Malena if you need the help, i will be here. I will do anything you ask. if you need to train ask me, if you need to let off steam I will be here  if your thoughts are taking over, I will distract you" holding malena tight she broke and it fucking killed me. How can one woman be so strong physically and yet so broken mentally. I would never have guessed but now thinking about it, it all makes sense. Holding her tight I looked at the bottle. She uses it to sleep and to function. Is she addicted to alcohol? Nah she doesnt seem like she is an alcoholic.
"Ready for bed?" Malena never responded just held on to me. Putting my arm under her legs and keeping my other behind her back I carried her up stairs to the office. Seeing a blow up bed already on the floor I laid down with Malena beside me.

Waking up to an ear piercing scream, I stood up instantly. Shit. Kneeling down, i held malenas shoulders tight as I shook her "Malena wake up" hearing her scream more I shook her harder "MALENA" malena opened her eyes as she tried to sit up "hey its me, it's only me" Malena shook her head then closed her eyes rolling on her side "I'm sorry" "there's nothing to be sorry about" "I should've warned you" "no it's okay. Come here" laying down Malena rolled over and I put my arm over her holding her tight as she rested her head on my chest "you don't need to do this Vic" "I want too" malena laid under my arm not saying a word. Hearing her breathing change, I closed my eyes.

"What the fuck is this?" Opening my eyes Jax was standing near the door with an angry look on his face. Looking at Malena then back to Jax, he walked out and closed the door. "hmm do not worry about him Vic" "I'm not" holding Malena she kept her head on my chest "I'm sorry about waking you through the night" "no, don't be you.." "Vic get the fuck up" "dad calm down" "do not tell me to calm down" malena sat up looking at her dad then stood up. "and you think it kills him Vic. yeah, it fucking shows" Malena walked out leaving me with boss. "What the fuck is going on? And what did she Mean by that?" "I need to go after her" "TELL ME" "she had a fucking nightmare okay" boss put his head down "I comforted her and what she meant by that was she doesn't want to be alive. When she first arrived here, she said as much as she wanted to see you she wanted Jax to pull the trigger" boss stepped back with watery eyes "I cant lose her vic" "And i dont want her gone. I just... We just spoke then I carried her up here and we fell asleep. I care for her like I do jasmine" seeing the office window smash, I ran straight down stairs. Malena was looking at Jax with anger "Malena come on, don't do this. Let's go get some food" Malena looked at Jax but pulled something from her pocket. seeing it was a gun she did the last thing I expected she put it to her temple "I AM DONE WITH THIS, WITH ALL OF THIS" running to her, I pushed the gun up as she pulled the trigger making a bullet hit the roof. Grabbing the gun from her with force she dropped to the ground.
"Vic I can't do this anymore" moving in front of her not caring about anyone else, I put my hand under her chin "you can't leave Malena, it's not your time" Malena tried to put her head down but i held her chin up "I don't care what it takes, I will help you through this" removing my hand from her chin, i lifted her up. Turning around boss had tears running down his cheeks but never said a word.

Emiliano

"I AM DONE WITH THIS, WITH ALL OF THIS" watching Vic run to her and lift the gun as Malena pulled the trigger, I couldn't move. Just watching it all unfold, it killed me. My own daughter was ready to end her life. Not even listening to what Vic said he then picked her up carrying her back upstairs straight past me. Sitting at the bar, I put my head on my arms.
She doesn't want to be alive. My only daughter. the one I had hoped would come back to me is destroyed inside and is struggling. What the hell do I do? "Boss" "fuck off" It didn't even Register who was talking and I don't care. "I'm guessing boss had a big night" zoning out who ever it was, I just lifted my head then got up off the stool and walked around behind the bar. "boss?" Looking up it was gezz "what the fuck is so Important?" "Are you alright?" "Yeah just fucking amazing" grabbing the bottle of Morgan, I opened the lid and had a sip, then another,then another. "Boss?" Looking at Jess, I shook my head "where is a Malena?" "With Vic" having another sip Jess jumped the bar grabbing the bottle "where?" "Upstairs" "you need to stop. Whatever is happening, the bottle isn't the answer" "she put a gun to her head" Jess stepped back, his eyes starting to tear up "no" Jess jumped the bar then ran up stairs.