63

Cam.

"I will get it" walking to the door there was Jax with a look of anger on his face. "What are you doing here?" Jax stepped in with a bat "you killed my best mate" "the cunt deserved it" Jax swung the bat straight at me. Blocking the bat, he dropped it. laying punch after punch what I didnt expect was for Jax to hit something to the side of my head.

Waking up in the front room my head was pounding. "Seems I'm the one helping you" looking to my left there was Malena with a grin on her face "how's the head?" "Pounding" "you need to pick up your game. Here I was running around, dragging your ass from the foyer to the dining room and sending a knife to jaxs throat while you were slacking off" I chuckled until I looked at her wide eyed "you ran" "a little bit of incentive" sitting up Malena grinned "makeup doesn't suit you. There's some pain killers and water beside you" looking to my left there was a bottle of water and two panadiene "you did me a favor. I have now paid my debt" I chuckled "is that the way it works" "maybe. You ready to get up slack ass?" "Yeah I should be right. Wait you said a knife to his throat?" Malena grinned "I haven't lost my touch" when Malena stood up I did the same. "How long have I been out?" "A couple of hours" walking out of the room, Vic was speaking with vice. "Hey guys" Vic looked at me then at Malena "couldn't help yourself could you?" "No he couldn't, that's why I was there" I chuckled "pity I missed the fun" "you look like shit" "yeah well a bat to the head will do that. Where is the fucker?" "Gone" "Malena said she killed him?" "Yep a knife straight to his throat" feeling my pockets I shook my head. "With my knife" Vic smirked "should've been in my shoes it went straight past my face" "what?" "I felt the movement in the air from the knife that's how quick it was".
Seeing Malena come out, she walked straight past all of us to the garage. "Is Malena going somewhere?" "Don't know" Vic walked out then came back in two seconds later with Malena. Seeing a suitcase in her hands, Vic looked at me shaking his head. "Whatcha got there?" "Want to have a look cam?" "this is her pride and joy" internally grinning, I followed Malena to the dining room.
Seeing her lift the suit case up, I shook my head "you should be taking it easy" "oops".
"Holy fucking shit" Malena let a small laugh slip
Seeing her lift the top of the suitcase, my eyes went wide "where did you get all this?" "Some were earned, some were bought and some were stolen" "stolen?" "Yep".
"Good to see bluey is still alive" Malena looked at Serna "I need to put this bad boy away" seeing her grab out a gun my eyes went wide, where as Serna had a grin on his face "I want to see you use it" "I can't" "oh yes you can, I didn't give it to you to see it sit there. Get a feel of it".

Malena.

I don't want to use this gun. This gun means everything to Serna. Flicking it through my hands, I pointed it at cam making his eyes go wide "chill cam I won't shoot you".
Hearing a knock at the door. I looked at Serna and he nodded before walking to the door. Keeping my eyes on him, he dropped a knife from his sleeve keeping it in his hand as he opened the door.
"Oh Serna, how are you?" "Good. who are you here to see?" "My daughter" I internally grinned as I grabbed my favorite knife.
Walking towards Serna, he gave me a look I know all too well. "Malena, your father is here" "oh is he" "Emil come in".
Looking at my father, I put on a smile.
"Look at you Malena, up standing and walking" "I have had some help" "that's wonderful. Have you got some time to chat?" "Yes in the kitchen. I am planning to have a coffee". Walking into the kitchen dad joined me.
"How are you going Malena?" "I'm doing great, been improving. Bubs is doing well" "I am thrilled" "are you?" "Of course" "I believe your best mate is still alive after what he did to me" "he's my best mate" "AND IM YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER" "I understand you are angry, I just couldn't kill him" "Serna could. I wasn't in a position to and you let him survive. I gave him a chance and look what he did" "he thought you'd move" "and that's an excuse?" "Yes".
"You disappointed me.." "Malena thats my best mate.." "did you kill the person who shot mom?" "Of course I did" seeing Vic walk in, he moved in putting his arms around me whispering in my ear "give me the knife malena" "I have no idea what you are talking about" "now" argh. Dropping the knife to Vic's hand, I don't know what he did with it but he kissed my cheek then walked off.
"Coffee?" "I'd love one" making a coffee for both of us I sat in the kitchen while dad sat on the other side.
"How long have you got left?" "Five weeks" he'd know that if he gave a fuck.
"Have you seen Connor?" "Why are we speaking about Connor, why not Jess, Vic, drake.." "I know you have seen them" "well I haven't seen drake much. Have you?" "No I haven't seen anyone" "why not? aren't you boss?" "Yes of course but they either say they are busy or just don't answer" "that is a shame. Oh crap. VIC" when Vic walked in he had a worried look "we need to go shopping for our baby girl" "we do" "what do you both need?" "We need to get some clothes for her. Vic has been amazing and got a lot of it but we want to choose some things together. Oh that reminds me I need to make that appointment I should do that now". Exiting the kitchen I grabbed out my phone.
"Serenity spa resort you are speaking with suzanne" "hi Suzanne, I am needing to make an appointment. Armpits, legs and.." "virginal area. Wax for all?" "Correct" "sure when would you like to come in?" "When is your next available appointment?" "I can fit you in this afternoon at four fifteen" "I will take it" "name?" "Malena" "okay malena, I will see you at four fifteen" "thank you. Bye" "bye".
"Malena is your dad here?" I smirked "want a coffee Connor?" He shook his head then smirked "you are causing trouble" "it's your choice Connor" "I will pass".
Entering the kitchen, I grabbed my coffee "interesting chat?" "Been speaking about the den" "hmm and how is that going?" "Not great. Only a select few have been there" "that's a shame" "yeah..I have a feeling it's all because of you" "because of me? What have I done this time?" "I meant because of what happened between you and Carlisle" "so everyone has lost all respect for him" "no I don't think that's it, Carlisle is very well respected" "so what's the problem then?" "I don't know" "okay well Vic, I have an appointment this afternoon" "that appointment you wanted?" "Yep" looking at my watch, i knew I had time to have a shower then eat.
"Wait. have you ate today?" "Not yet" "what do you mean not yet" "I have been busy. I am going to go for.." "sit" "Vic.." "do I need to call for help?" "Malena sit" looking at Serna he gave me the stern fatherly look. Sitting down, Serna walked to the fridge "brunch?" "I guess so".
"You should've ate" "I have had a busy morning" dad nodded "have you been healthy besides what happened?" "Yes I have had everyone here looking out for me" "all the men from the den?" "My friends".
Drinking my coffee, Serna placed a plate of eggs, mushroom, tomatoes, bacon and spinach in front of me "mmm fried tomatoes" Serna, dad and Vic laughed "you are a shocker" "our daughter" "have you got a name for her yet?" "Not as yet. With everything that has been going on, we haven't discussed it" I could see the small smirk on Sernas face but I kept my face neutral so I didn't give it away.
"Have any of you men seen Connor or Jax?" "Did they leave?" "No but I know you are avoiding the question about Connor" looking at dad I spoke "I have seen Connor" "he went against me" "there must've been a good reason for it" "you were the reason" "so I have done something and another innocent person got hurt?" "Argh It doesn't matter what I say, you are against me".