8

Emiliano

Checking on Malena, she was still sleeping peacefully. Now she is back, all I want is for to heal and be safe. Yesterday worried me. according to Jess, she never said a word just up and left until he followed her out and spoke to her. The men know if anything happens to her, I will kill them.
Leaving the house, I put the spare key on the bench for her so she can come and go as she pleases.

"Boss" "Jess" "did Malena go home?" "Yes she did" "was she okay? She seemed different when she left" "I don't know, she was sitting in her car when I arrived home and she was quiet all night. Maybe she just needs a break" "okay".

Heading up stairs, I left the men to do whatever they were doing as I entered my office then took a seat at my desk.

Argh fucking hell the drugs are out of control another five deaths last night. I know who is shipping them into the city but I need to find where they are dispensing them. Three of the deaths were aged sixteen to eighteen and that just makes me feel sick. I hate that children are dying because of drugs. Some have drugs habits and some have never taken a drug in their lives they are just out to party and someone slips it in their drink.
Looking at the paper and the city map, they have spread everywhere. Who are the youngest members? I might need them to hit the streets and clubs.
Hearing a knock I spoke
"Enter" "Emil" "Carlisle" "what's the problem?" "Five more kids died last night due that fucking drug. I'm thinking about getting our youngest men In the clubs" "who would they be?" "I don't know I'm lucky to remember my own age let alone theirs" Carlisle laughed "the youngest four are Jess, vice, Jax and Elias but you could also use.." "don't you dare say Malena" "why not? She knows how to protect herself. she knows how to watch her surroundings and.." "I'm not liking the idea of putting her in a club" "she's young, she's beautiful, it's a good target" fuck "oh I know and that's what makes things worse. what if they get it past her?" "I doubt that would happen" "let's go see the men, hopefully the four of them are here" "alright".

Getting to the bottom floor Jax was in the back corner with Jess. Elias was talking with Walt, and vice was sitting in a chair next to gezz and Greg.
"Vice, Jax, Elias and Jess let's talk" "okay boss" moving to the far table near the door Carlisle and I took a seat the other four joining us.
"We have a job for the four of you" "maybe five" I looked at Carlisle then back to the men "we need to find out where these drugs are coming from and fast. in two weeks twenty young people have died because of them" "what do you want us to do?" "Go clubbing" "what?" "Pretend to have fun, keep an eye out and find the supplier of the drugs. Kids are dying because of it" "okay we can do that".
"I want in" looking to my right, Malena was standing near the door with her arms crossed "no" "why not?" "You are my daughter, I do not want.." "you know damn well I can handle it. so why can't I go" "Malena" "she's right Emil, you know she can handle it. she watches her surroundings well" "I just got you back" "I'm not going anywhere. Look let me help, I'm sure being female they will try target me and I can play the part well" I don't like this at all "if she goes you are to protect her" "we will" "I don't.." "they will be there if need be" "okay" "right. then I suggest you all have a rest day. you are going to need to save your energy for tonight. And Malena?" Looking at where she was, she was gone. "Where the fuck did she go?" The guys laughed "maybe you should watch your surroundings old man" looking up, Malena was sitting on the railing above us and I shook my head "get down from there" "how the hell did you get up there?" Malena smirked at Jax then swung down off the railing to the ground "now that's my secret" Malena looked at me "what time are we heading out?" "Eight" "way too early" "nine?" "Ten" I grinned "alright ten is good the clubs will be full" Malena nodded "okay well I will see you four later where are we meeting?" "Here and where are you going?" "Well I can't exactly go clubbing in jeans" I nodded "alright. need any money?" "no I have plenty but thanks. Have fun" I nodded.

"Argh I mean it you four watch out for her" they all smirked "I think she will be fine Emil but the guys know what's at stake" I nodded "alright, I'm heading back up stairs. Have fun but be safe and bring the fuckers back" "we will".

Jax.

"I want in" there is no way in hell emiliano will let her go. "no" "why not?" "You are my daughter, I do not want.." "you know damn well I can handle it so why can't I go" "Malena" "she's right Emil, you know she can handle it, she watches her surroundings well" "I just got you back" "I'm not going anywhere. Look let me help, I'm sure being female they will try target me and I can play the part well" she's right she can. "if she goes you are to protect her" looking at boss I spoke "we will" "I don't.." "they will be there if need be" "okay" "right then I suggest you all have a rest day, you are going to need to save your energy for tonight. And Malena?" Okay where did she go she was here two seconds ago. "Where the fuck did she go?" I couldn't help but laugh "maybe you should watch your surroundings old man" looking up Malena was sitting on the railing above us. "get down from there" "how the hell did you get up there?" Malena smirked at me then swung down off the railing to the ground "now that's my secret".
"what time are we heading out?" "Eight" "way too early" "nine?" "Ten" I just shook my head "alright ten is good the clubs will be full" Malena nodded "okay well I will see you four later where are we meeting?" "Here and where are you going?" "Well I can't exactly go clubbing in jeans" i grinned "alright need any money" "no I have plenty but thanks. Have fun".

"Argh I mean it you four watch out for her" I smirked as Carlisle spoke "I think she will be fine Emil but the guys know what's at stake" "alright, I'm heading back up stairs. Have fun but be safe and bring the fuckers back" "we will".

"Well looks like you four are going out" "yeah.." "worried?" "Nah we can fit in. Anyone own clubbing attire" Carlisle laughed "go on you four. go get what you need". Standing up I walked out of the den. Fuck not only are we going out, so is Malena. I know she can handle it but what if something goes wrong? What if she makes a mistake. The drug is deadly if ones body can not handle it. What if one of the guys make a mistake? Even myself. Argh just thinking about it it makes me riled up.
I need to go get clothes.

Spending the day out and relaxing I got myself ready then headed to the den.
Walking in, boss and Carlisle were sitting at the bar. "well that's different from the usual attire" I smirked "yeah. Anyone else here?" "Nope give it time it's only nine thirty".
Hearing the door open, I smirked as Jess and vice walked in. "Oh this is fun" I chuckled "they are just going to give us hell" "they are just jealous" boss and Carlisle both laughed. "I hope you three are ready" "Im good" "yep" "yeah".
Seeing the door open, Elias walked in "well looks like the four of you are ready" "we are missing one" boss only grinned "I hope they aren't talking about me" looking to the back corner, Malena walked our way. Holy fuck, her long blonde hair was down, she is wearing a short white tight dress with sleeves and black heels. Seeing a grin on her face, I kept my face neutral "about time you all arrived" as she got closer, I could tell she had mascara on and not only that a shiny lip gloss making her bow lips stand out. "Alright let's get the show on the road" "be safe out there you five" "we will" boss stood up giving Malena a hug. I could hear a slight whisper but not what he said. Malena only nodded.