7

Jax

"Man we need to go" "oh shit yeah we better" "any of you seen Malena?" "What?" Looking around she was no where to be seen. I was only talking to her ten minutes ago. "She was here about five, ten minutes ago" "right before you all leave. I swear if one more of you men touch her, I will have your balls hanging from the roof. Understand?" "Yes boss" I internally grinned, it's not like the men are game enough to touch her now anyway.
"Let's get out of here" "where are you two going?" "We need to go pick up the supplies" "right".
Leaving the den we jumped in my car and took off to the meet.
"His daughter is a fucking psycho" "what?" "He is defending her when she.." "was ganged up on and touched?" "Yeah.." "would you like it if it was bryone?" "I'd fucking kill anyone who touched her..oh" "yeah. I'm just thankful boss hasn't kicked our ass" "hey I didn't even lay a hand on her" "well, my ass" "how the fuck did you get away with it?" "Malena told him I never touched her" "hmm so she has a good side to her" "protective. If you don't touch her that is. She doesn't like to be touched" just saying that it reminded me of what Bruno said about all the scars. What scars has she got and how many? Where did she get them from and what happened to her? I know there's the chip but I have yet to hear what happened while she was gone. And another thing why did she change subject when Elias come over, I thought of all people she would be more open with him being Carlisle's son. Does she not trust him? Does she trust me? Argh I have never met a woman like her.
"Here man" looking around I nodded at jess and pulled the car up. Getting out we walked inside. "Here wait I have it" I internally grinned "well hurry up" watching the guy behind the counter rush to open his safe, he pulled out the money putting it in a black bag. "it better be all there" "it is" "yeah. Nice doing business with you".
Walking back out Jess shook his head "weak as piss" "yep. Let's get this back to boss".

"Boss" "good he better have put both months in there" I nodded "where do you want it?" "In the office" "alright".
Seeing the front door open, a guy I have never seen before walked in looking around. Tall, I'd say about forty five dark blonde hair and light blue eyes "What do you want?" "I'm looking for someone" "who?" "Malena" "what the fuck do you want with malena?" The guy only smirked "is she here?" Watching boss, he raised his gun "you will not go anywhere near her" boss pulled the trigger but to my surprise the guy moved quickly jumping over the table kicking the gun from bosses hands. "Shit" "WHERE IS MALENA?" Watching boss signalling the men to raise their guns. The last thing I expected was to hear an order from Malena "PUT YOUR FUCKING WEAPONS DOWN" "malena who the hell is this?" "This is serna".
"Serna I didn't expect you to come here. Let's go talk" "serna?" Boss nodded "he's good men" "alright".

Malena.

"Serna what are you doing here?" "I needed to make sure you were alive. you told me what the place will be like" I shrugged "it's been smooth sailing" serna smirked "smooth sailing huh?" "Yeah.. sort of. One sec. DAD" dad walked over. "Dad I'd like you to officially meet Serna, serna this is my dad emiliano" watching them shake hands I grinned "serna had to come check that I'm still alive" dad smirked "she is but one of my men is dead" "good to see the training worked" "yeah well they are lucky it was only him".
"You trained my daughter?" "Yes I did. She needed it and over the eight years I have seen her like my own daughter. I couldn't just let her go without checking up to see how she is" "I appreciate it".
"Oh Malena. I found this is your room" I looked at serna curious to what he found I don't believe I left anything. Opening my hand serna placed the button I once found in my hand. I completely forgot about it. "Is it important?" "Not really but thanks for bringing it to me" "you are welcome. How's the head?" "Well you know those episodes I kept having" "yeah?" "There was a chip in my neck?" Dad nodded "yes it was removed" "a chip?" I nodded "yep but the rest is still the same" "did you sleep?" "I left my tablets in my car and my car was around the corner" "never again" I looked at dad "she had a nightmare didn't she?" "yeah I was ready to kill someone" serna laughed "same reaction I gave when It happened I'm sure".
"Who have you had issues with in this place?" "Right now?" "Yeah" looking around I shrugged "all bar four" "WHAT?" I nodded "it's alright, I doubt they will do it again" "they fucking wouldn't want too".
"Have you been well Serna?" "Worried but the same as always. Wheres Your phone?" "In the car as well" "can you do me a favor?" "I forgot but I will" "good" "what favor are you asking for?" "To keep my phone near just incase" dad nodded "alright, I was just making sure it wasn't anything too much".
"Everything okay here boss?" "Yes" "geez tough fight" I internally grinned "yes I picked a fight with the wrong person" "it happens" "yeah but I learnt my lesson. Do any of you want a drink?" "No thanks" "no" "no I'm good thanks" "alright".
"I will leave you two to talk" "well actually I need to go but please keep in contact Malena" "I will and I will walk you out" "you don't.. okay" standing up dad shook sernas hand "you are welcome here Anytime" "and same as home, Malena knows where it is" "thanks".

"I have a bit of a travel back but please Malena be careful" "I will" "can I have a hug?" "Yes" wrapping my arms around serna he did the same "you always be my best fiery, stubborn, determined student slash daughter" I chuckled "I will see you soon serna" "I hope so" "drive safe" "I will. go back in where you are protected" I nodded "bye" "bye". Just waiting for serna to leave I walked back inside.
"Ardo?" "Coming right up Malena" "thanks".
Taking a seat at the bar, Jess came to join me. "Who was that?" "Family" "hmm he taught you all you know didn't he?" "Yes he did" "he knows how to avoid a bullet" "what?" "Your dad tried to shoot him but he moved then kicked the gun out of your dads hand" I couldn't help but grin "it's no surprise with both. dad seen him as a threat and serna is highly trained".
Sitting with my drink, I pulled the button out of my pocket starting to fidget with it. I don't even remember when I got this. maybe it was at a time that I was having an episode as I am calling them.
I need to get out of here, to go for a walk, to clear my mind. It's been a big few days of emotions, fighting, not much sleep. Sculling my drink, I placed it on the bar then stood up and walked out of the den.
Putting the button in my pocket, I stopped as I heard someone call my name. Turning around there was Jess "Malena?" "Is there something you need Jess?" "No but do you?" "No" he looked at me curiously "not going to let boss know you are leaving?" "I am twenty four Jess, I can do what I like" "okay".
Turning back around I started to walk then picked up pace to a run. Running helps clear my mind. I just need to have some time on my own away from people asking if I am okay, what's going on, what's happened. Running all the way back to the house, I opened my car and sat in the passenger seat, I can't enter the house until dad comes home anyway. But it's peaceful. Looking in my center console I grabbed out my phone. Hmm three missed calls and two messages all from serna, he is the only one that has my number so it's no surprise. Clearing everything, I put it in my pocket just incase.
For hours I just sat in my car reflecting on everything.
"Malena why are you sitting in your car?" "I can't enter the house" "well you can now and I will give you a key. How long have you been here?" "Hmm quite a few hours but I needed the time on my own" dad nodded "come on, let's go inside and don't forget your tablets" I nodded.