18

Jess.

Looking at my surroundings, I sat up. Where the hell am I? I was in the warehouse. How did I get here?, I honestly thought they would've killed me.
Standing up seeing a mirror on the wall, i walked towards it. Shit my face is bruised, swollen and has even been stitched.
Hearing two voices, I walked closer. I need to hear who it is before I go any further.
"I'm glad you found another person you can trust Malena, I know it's hard" "yeah It is. I thought I could trust another but my guess is, that person did that to Jess. Although I trust drake too". Malena came and got me?.
Walking towards the voices, serna grinned "he's awake" seeing Malena turn around she grinned "hey Jess. Need any pain relief?" "If there is some" "I will go get them. you two can talk" malena nodded.
Taking a seat at the table, Malena spoke.
"How's the head?" "I'm guessing a lot better than what it was" "tons".
"Why did you get me out of there?" "You didn't deserve that Jess" putting my head down, I rested my hands on my face and fuck it hurt. "Fuck" Malena laughed "probably not a good idea to do that again for a while" "no". "Here Jess" seeing serna hold out a pack of panadol, I grabbed them "thanks. Serna right?" "His memory is good" "yeah but my head isn't" "it'll heal. just don't touch it. When you feel up to it, I will grab you some clothes and you can go shower and change" "how long have I been here?" "A couple of hours" "but you have been out for my guess around seven" "fucking hell" "Jax did it didn't he?" "Yeah.. but I expected it to happen" "expected it? For what?" "Siding with you. putting my arm around you.." "yeah well guess what, I don't give two shits what they say. It's my life. Bosses daughter or not, I will do what I want" "in the den, it works different" "not when it comes to me. And they had no problem trying to touch me when I arrived" I nodded. She's right they didn't. Seeing her pull not only my phone out of her pocket but hers, I grinned "when did you aquire that phone?" "Found it some man's pocket while he was unconscious".
Just watching Malena she pressed a name in my phone then put it on loud speaker.
"Malena?" I grinned "hey drake" "hey man" "good to hear you are awake" "any troubles?" "No. your dad came down to speak with me asking where you and Jess are" "what did you tell him?" "What happened" "good. We'll be back on jess's terms but thought I'd give you a call to let you know hes alright" "thanks Malena and I'm sorry" "forgiven" "boss isn't too happy about his bike though" my eyes went wide "they'll live.. maybe" drake laughed "I will speak to you both later" "alright bye" "bye".

"What did you do to your dad's bike?" "Oh no, it wasn't just dad's" "what?" "I slashed all their tyres" "oh shit" "they shouldn't mess with this one" I grinned "oh I know, I have seen her use a knife" serna smirked "she's good with or with out a weapon".
"Did you drag me out of the warehouse?" "No drake helped me carry you" I nodded "we have always been close. I don't know how things will go when I go back though" Malena smirked "need a body guard?" "Probably. Fuck my knife is at the den" Malena moved then put something on the table. seeing it was my knife, I grinned "when did you get this?" "About two minutes before I slashed their tyres" "you used my knife?" "Yep" serna laughed then looked at the knife. "she must think highly of you" Malena had a soft smile on her face "I gave Jess and Drake both a knife" "anyone else?" "No" serna smirked "well I can see who the favourites are" I internally grinned. She is a good woman and I have high respect for her.
"Would you like a feed or shower first?" "Definitely a shower" serna nodded "I will go get some clothes for you" "I will go prepare some food" "is this where you poison me?" Malena winked " maybe".

Emiliano.

Arriving at the warehouse when I walked in, I could see blood across the floor. I knew instantly Malena had been here.
"Drake?" "Boss" looking at the far door, it had been kicked in. "Where are Jess and Malena?" "I don't know. she didn't say a word to me" I nodded.
Walking to the room, I looked around then walked back out.
"How did she get him out?" "She dragged him across the floor" "alright, I'm going. Are you coming to the den later?" "Yes boss".

Fuck Malena obviously cares about him. I could tell that when she was ready to take on Carlisle, Jax and myself the night I told Jess to stay away from her. I don't even know why I did it. it's not like he was doing anything inappropriate.
She not only stood up to me. She even grabbed his knife and slashed every single tyre on the bikes out the front. Then found Jess and now I'm sure she has taken him to sernas to heal but if she comes back and one person says something towards Jess or her, she is going to let loose.

"Boss?" "What?" "Heard from Malena?" "Only earlier but she has Jess" "the door was locked" "like a door is going to stop her Jax" he put his head down "she is going to come back firing isn't she?" I nodded "ardo get me a scotch" "scotch?" "Thats what I said".
"At me?" "Probably but not only you" "fuck" "what are you two talking about?" I looked at Vic. "Malena found Jess and has taken him, my guess is to sernas place" seeing Vic's eyes go wide he looked at Jax then back to me "I'm staying the fuck away from her" "she isn't going to touch you, unless you say or do something to her or Jess. She is protecting him" "fuck" "here boss" grabbing the scotch, I sculled it then slammed the glass on the bar.
"We need to get the bikes fixed" "they will be done in about an hour" Vic nodded.
"Boss" "Elias" "okay. what have I missed?" "Malena has Jess" "oh" I nodded "my suggestion is, if she comes back stay far away from her" "but I.." "it's your life Elias".
Of all people, she has to protect him. why him? Does she like him more than just a friend or is it something else? Hmm I will wait until drake comes in. He is close with Jess. maybe I can ask him, see if he knows.

"Drake, come here" "boss" "sit" drake sat down in the stool beside me. "Tell me, do you know why Malena is protecting Jess?" "I couldn't tell you boss" "has she shown any interest in him more than a friend?" "I don't believe so" I nodded. Thinking about everything. the conversation she had with me the other night, she said he is the only one that respected her. Fuck, I know it's hard for her to trust people and she trusts him and respects him. it's only going to make everything so much worse.
"One sec boss, Jess is calling me" I nodded
"Malena?" "good to hear you are awake" "No your dad came down to speak with me asking where you and Jess are" "What happened" "thanks Malena and I'm sorry" "boss isn't too happy about his bike though" I internally grinned I didn't say a word. drake laughed "I will speak to you both later" "bye".
"He is fine?" "He's awake. they didn't say how he was" I nodded "why did she call you?" "She knows Jess and I always train together" "makes sense. Did she say anything about coming back?" "On jess's terms. my guess is when he is healed or ready to" "god fucking help me when she walks through that door" "I'd say more Jax, boss" "yeah.. I don't know what I am going to do about that" "I can try speak with her but I don't know her that well. I only know she is deadly with and without a weapon" I nodded. "Was that Malena?" "Yeah Carlisle" "told you she would come around" drake put his head down while I looked at Carlisle "she has Jess with her" "what?" I nodded "yep she went to the warehouse and dragged him out. It was a massive mistake to touch him and Im not going to be able to stop her when she comes back" "you are her father" "yep and she is.." "as Jess calls her a lethal weapon" "you are going to let Jess back in?" "It's either that or I lose Malena, Carlisle. She is coming back when he is ready" "fuck" "just prepare yourselves" "who else was in that room?" "Elias" Drake's eyes went wide.