14

Malena

Looking into Jaxs dark eyes, in that moment I wanted to feel what it would be like to kiss him. I am an idiot. Why is he here for me? Is it is because he cares? Is it because I am the bosses daughter? Why the hell does he make me feel this way?. I can't get close to him, the last thing I want is to destroy him too.
Finishing my lunch, I looked at dad. "Thanks dad that was really nice" "that's alright".
Hmm I wonder if there is a training center around here. Or just a place I can practice away from civilization.
Grabbing out my phone, dad spoke "you know, I think you should give me your number" I nodded "what is yours I will call it" dad told me his number and I called it then saved his number.
"Dad is there somewhere I can train around here?" "In what?" "Both weapons and Kombat" "yes but I want someone there with you" "why?" "So If something goes wrong" "you" dad looked Jax then back to me "I have a couple of things to do Malena" "where can I train?" "I will show you" I nodded.
Standing up, I picked up my rubbish not even giving Jax another look. I need to keep away from him.
Leaving the office, I walked down stairs.
"Malena" "thank you ardo" "what happened up there?" "I get nightmares. Im sorry if I worried you" "oh you did but I'm more worried about you" "I appreciate the concern. Dad is going to show me where I can train. do you know where it is?" "Yes we all do" I nodded.
"Malena are you ready to go?" "Yeah dad but I need to go back to the house first" "okay we can do that" "bye ardo" "have fun".

"Why do we need to go back to the house?" "My weapons are in my car" "what?" I shrugged "no one will find them unless they really look for them" "hmm I think it would be best to store them somewhere" I nodded.

Arriving at the house, I unlocked my car and opened the back of the car.
Pressing the locks on the back seat I lifted it up grabbing out a bag then closed it again making sure it looks like it hasn't been touched.

"Got everything?" "What I need" "I don't like the fact that you are going on your own, Jax could've come with you" "it's fine dad. I'm positive I can protect myself" "well it's only for the den anyway so only the men will go there but what if you hurt yourself?" "Then I will call you" "okay fine".

Arriving at the warehouse dad and I got out. "You are coming in?" "I want to see who is here" I nodded.
Entering the training centre, I looked around. Hmm not too bad but are there moving targets "dad is there moving targets?" "Yes there is".
Hmm Jess is here but I don't know the name of the other guy "drake and Jess" "boss and Malena" "malena will be training here" Jess nodded "alright".
"Malena be careful" I nodded.
Looking around, I dropped my bag then unzipped it. Grabbing out three knives and two guns, I zipped up my bag And moved it to the wall. Putting my knives in my pocket, I checked my guns. Both full, good.
"Malena?" "Jess, everything alright?" "Can I train with you?" I nodded "yeah do you have a specialty?" "Definitely a gun" I smirked "figures. I like a moving target. how do I turn them on?" Jess walked to the far wall pressing a switch. "Ready?" I grinned "always".
Just waiting for the targets to move up this end, I zipped up my pockets so the knives don't fall out. Looking around the warehouse, I grinned. there's plenty of obstacles which I like.
"Three, two, one" hearing the buzzer I moved, Jess doing the same. Shooting all the targets that came our way, I stopped as I ran out of bullets and Jess turned it off and lowered them to the ground then looked at me "bullseye every time?" "Not the fifth one" Jess moved looking at the fifth target "it's on the line".
"Show me how you are with a knife" Jess shook his head "alright this way".
Walking to another section of the warehouse, I looked at drake as he was throwing his knives. Not bad but could use some improvement.
When he looked our way, he stepped back.
"You are good" "you can use it if you want" "just because im the bosses daughter, you do not need to treat me like I'm special and have privileges. Go right ahead" drake nodded. Watching him throw the knife, I walked up to him. "Can I show you something?" "Sure" "if you are going to throw it front on, use these three fingers and this part of your wrist. Watch" grabbing out a knife, I looked at the target and threw my knife hitting dead center. "Shit" grabbing out my other two, I looked at drake "from the side" throwing my knife, I didnt even look where It landed. "And if you really need to" standing in front of drake I threw the knife backwards "do it this way" "holy fuck, how did you do that?" Turning around I walked towards the target, grabbing my three knives "a lot of training. I started off like everyone else but as the years went on, I started training blindfolded listening to the knife move through the air, it's positioning, where the targets moved to. Give what I said a go and see how it works for you" drake nodded as jess and I moved out of his way.
Watching his fingers and wrist, I internally grinned as he threw it and it hit the bullseye. "Shit" "nice throw. Jess are you going to give it a go?" "Alright".
While Jess and Drake continued to practice I grabbed a few loose targets and took them to the other area.

Jess

A gun is so much easier to use but we need to train with everything. watching Malena show drake three different throws, my eyes went wide when she kept her eyes on Drake but hit the bullseye behind her. She's deadly. I'd hate to cross her and Im thankful she is here on our side.
Practicing with drake for a while, I walked out. "holy shit" "what?" Drake walked over and stood against the wall "okay let's not get on her bad side" I smirked.
Just watching the way she flipped, cartwheeled, ran up walls, rolled and slid across the ground all while throwing knives and shooting bullets I was amazed. "It only makes it so much better that she is fucking gorgeous" I nodded as I kept my eyes on the way she moved. Never missing a target. Seeing her stop, she grabbed all her knives and picked up her bullets then walked to her bag. "how many weapons has she got?" "No idea" "what the hell is she doing?" I shrugged.
Malena grabbed three guns putting one in each pocket then kept one in her left hand as she grabbed something black out and walked towards the target switch. Malena put the gun in her shirt then turned the switch on before walking back to the center. "She isn't.. oh shit she is going to do it blindfolded" I grinned. This will be interesting to watch.
Watching her stand in the middle with the blind fold on, she grabbed the gun from her shirt and just waited. As soon as the buzzer went off she turned her head towards the first target raising her gun then sent a bullet in it's direction. "Okay I need to train with her" I nodded "I agree" watching her hit every single target, as soon as her guns were empty, she took her blindfold off then walked back to the switch and turned them off. "You need to teach us how to do that" Malena looked out way sending us a nod before she walked back to the center looking at all the targets. "Have you two finished training?" "For now. we have been here since eight" "well I'm heading to the den. I need a drink" "I'm coming" "me too" "alright give me a minute, I need to put all my stuff back".
Walking towards Malena she slid something across the floor in my direction. "What the fuck?" "It's yours" picking up the knife, I grinned "why are you giving me this?" "It's a trustworthy knife and good to practice with" "thanks" "welcome. Drake what knife have you got?" Drake walked over handing her his knife "nice knife but not good for those targets unless you want to sharpen it every day. Here" Malena handed drake a knife "that will work well" "why are you giving us these?" "I don't need them, I have my own" "you sure?" "Yep all yours. I will meet you two back at the den" "we'll take you" Malena looked my way "okay".