46

Malena.

"Are you talking with your dad before we go?" Looking at the table, I could tell Carlisle and dad were in a heated conversation. Smirking at Vic, I nodded "yep. I will be back".
"Dad" "we are talking Malena" "what is it Malena?" "I was just wondering if you had any other plans?. if not I am going to head off" "not today but again next week?" I grinned "definitely" dad stood up giving me a hug "have a good night and have a chat" "I will be. Have a good night".

"Ready to go?" "Whenever you are" "okay let's go. I will meet you at your place" "what?" "Well you can't drive two cars" "hmm that's true. Alright".

Arriving at Vic's, I parked my car right beside his then got out.
I'm curious to know what Carlisle and Vic were speaking about. I also need to speak with Vic about living arrangements.
Walking out of the garage, Vic closed it.
"Did you eat?" "Yes I did. Did you?" "Not yet but I will when I get inside".
Entering the house, Vic and I walked to the kitchen. Taking a seat at the stool Vic walked in to the fridge.
"What did Carlisle want to speak to you about?" "How do you know he wanted to speak to me?" "Just a feeling, not once have I ever seen you want to speak with Carlisle" "yeah... I didn't want to speak to him then either but I thought why not, I will listen to what he has to say" I nodded.
"First he was telling me I can't have you and the den" "what?" "I asked him why not and he was bringing up bullshit. That's not the real reason though. He feels threatened" I shook my head "let me guess he wants the position when dad retires?" "He said that's the way it should be. I said he should ask boss it's not my position to say and that's when your dad came over" I nodded "well they can sort that shit out. as you said it's not your position to ask, it's not even Carlisle's" "I agree".
"Sure you aren't hungry?" "no I am fine thanks" "okay".
"While you eat, I'm going to go for a shower" "that would be right" I chuckled as I walked away.

Finishing having a shower, I got dry and then dressed just as I heard the door open. "Argh I missed out" shaking my head with a grin, I started brushing my hair "I need to speak with you too" "the talk huh?. is this where you break up with me" I chuckled "no it's not" "good because you'd have a decent fight on your hands" "I will wait until I am fully healed for that" "before we get off subject what do you want to talk to me about?" "Living at dads" "what?" "I don't feel it's right to be living here, we have just got together" finishing brushing my hair I walked out of the bathroom only for Vic to pull me close between his legs as he looked at me "I want you here" "you don't think it's too soon?" "No it could never be too soon. We basically lived together for two and half months anyway. What's the difference? besides the house?" Thinking about it for moment I nodded "that's true. we did" "well I want you stay here with me" "okay I will stay" to see the handsome grin on Vics face i knew I had made the right decision. Vic raised my shirt looking at the scar from the shot "it's healing well" "yeah it is" "no pain?" "Nah it's been fine" "good I don't like knowing you are in pain" "who knew you could be caring" Vic grinned as he grabbed me and placed me on the bed hovering over me "only for the ones that I like and those who deserve it" "hmm I can't argue with that".
Connecting our lips and Entwining our tongues, I wanted nothing more than to continue. I know Vic is the man for me.
Breaking from his lips for air Vic, kissed my cheek then my neck before gently sucking just below my ear.

Vic

As much as Id like to say I have control around her, I don't. there's just something that pulls me in, wanting more and I will go as far she will allow me to. Raising her shirt over her head Malena never once took her eyes from mine. she never showed signs of being uncomfortable. Kissing her, I moved my hand slowly up to her breasts fondling one in my right hand. All I can say is they are incredible just like her. Moving down just enough to pull her nipple in my mouth nibbling on it gently Malena reacted how I hoped she would. Moving to the other, I did the same. Pulling away feeling every inch of her chest and stomach as I made my way down the bed, I could feel her body was relaxed. Keeping my eyes on hers to make sure she is okay with what I am about to do her eyes showed she was comfortable. I know what she has been through and the last thing I want is to make her feel like she hasn't got control. I give her the reins especially when it comes to this.
Moving in between her legs running my tongue up and down between her pussy lips, i knew I would never have enough. so pink, so incredible. Entering a finger as I continued with my tongue I entered another slowly pushing them in her. Moving up with my tongue, I ran it around her clit before gently sucking on it. Hearing a light moan come from her luscious lips, it only made me want to continue. The sound of her light moan was so sweet but it made me want to be in her, to feel her tight walls around my cock as she looks into my eyes. Her eyes are what shows me the most on how she is feeling. Continuing to finger her, I ran my tongue slowly over her stomach to her chest, neck and finally kissed her. Feeling Malena grab the bottom of my shirt I broke from her lips and removed my fingers from her pussy letting her remove my shirt. Getting rid of my pants and trunks, I stayed in between her legs connecting my lips with hers as her soft hands wandered over my back and sides. Her touch so soft sending what felt like a shiver run through me. Grinding our bodies together, I pulled away from her lips looking into her eyes. Seeing a softness and affection in them, I lifted myself up just enough grabbing my shaft in my hand lining it at her entrance. Slowly pushing forward I kept my eyes on her bright blue eyes. Holy shit being in her, she is not only tight but it feels amazing. Pushing until I couldn't anymore, I stayed still letting her walls adjust. The last thing I ever want to do is hurt her. Malena moved connecting her lips with mine as she ran her hand through my hair as the other sat on my side ever so gently. Slowly moving inside of her, Malena moved with me. Exploring each others bodies as we moved together every single movement we made felt incredible. Every grind, every kiss, every touch, I never knew making love with someone would feel this good. Hearing, feeling and seeing Malena let an orgasm go, it sent me over the edge filling her with my semen letting a moan go as I did. I didn't want this to end but I will remember it always. Her touch, her smell, her body and her mind it all drives me crazy. Kissing her shoulder I looked into her blue eyes as I tangled my fingers through her hair. She is Impeccable and I swear on my life I will never allow anyone to touch her, mistreat her, make her feel anything less. "You are beautiful" to see an affectionate smile on her face it lit up her blue eyes. "I'm glad I found you" "me too and I'm never letting you go" kissing her, Malena responded straight away Entwining her tongue with mine. 'Shit' lifting myself up pulling myself away from her lips and body Malena looked at me with worry in her eyes. "Vic what's wrong?" "Your stomach" "I promise you I'm fine, you didn't hurt me" looking at her eyes I knew she wasn't lying. Grinning I moved to lay back on top of her "the last thing I want to do is hurt you" "if I was in any pain I'd tell you" "good".

Malena

Never did I think I'd find the man for me but I have and he is the best thing that could happen to me. Others may not see the Vicente that I do but he is the most caring, supportive person I have met and to be honest I never want to let him go.
He made me feel incredible making love to him, I never knew making love would feel this good but with him everything feels right. Laying beside him with my arm over him as his is over me his dark eyes showed so much and yet we never spoke a word until we said goodnight. Closing my eyes my last thought was of him.