16

Emiliano

"Has Malena gone?" "Yep. Taking her weapons back to the house" "minus two" looking at drake he spoke "she gave Jess and I both a knife while we were at the warehouse. Told us she didn't need them but they are good for target practice" "give me a look" drake pulled the knife from his pocket and handed it to me. How did she get these? They are not only expensive they are rare. "Hmm you are lucky" "how so?" "That's an expensive knife" drake nodded as I handed back the knife. "Did you see the one Jess got?" "No" "JESS" Jess walked over with a blank face "give me a look at the knife Malena gave you" Jess pulled the knife out and straight away I knew it was worth a couple of thousand making me shake my head "something wrong?" "No. I just don't know how she got those two knives . They are both rare" "what?" I nodded "and expensive. This knife is a few grand at least" "shit" handing the knife back to Jess he put it straight back in his pocket.
"I will see you men soon, I need to go see Malena" "alright boss".
Heading home Malena wasn't there. Where the hell would she be?. she wouldn't have gone to the cemetery again. Maybe she is looking around the city.

"Did you speak with Malena?" I looked at Jax "no she wasn't at home" "fair enough" "I'm going upstairs. Hopefully she will come in later" he nodded.

Spending a few hours in the office it was playing on my mind on where she would be. It worries me. I have already lost her once, if I lose her again, it will destroy me. Grabbing out my phone I called her phone.

"hello" "where are you?" "At the den" good "hmm when did you get here?" "About five minutes ago" "alright I will come down soon" "no stress I'm just relaxing having a drink" "okay".
Leaving the office I headed straight down stairs. Looking around Malena was sitting in the far corner on her own with her feet up on the table.
"Drink boss?" "No thanks" ardo nodded.

"Malena" "hey dad that was quick" sitting down Malena removed her feet from the table and sat up straight. "Busy day?" "Same as always in this place. I did go home to speak with you but you weren't there" "I went for ice cream at the place you and mom used to take me too" I grinned "then went to the gym across the road. I was sparring with a guy there for a couple of hours until he tired down" "what?" Malena just shrugged "well I asked Vic earlier but he wouldn't do it so I thought why not go hit a bag. Then one of the workers there addressed me and we were sparring. Good opponent, just tires down quick" "I don't like the fact that you went there" "why not? Its only a gym" "I like all training to be at the warehouse" "I can't Kombat there and no one will fight with me here. So that's what I will be doing three days a week" "why?" "I like to keep training. Three days a week is a good amount. I will also use the warehouse but only for weapons" "speaking of weapons. Those knives you gave to Jess and Drake. where did you get them and why did you give them to them?" "Serna has a whole collection and I gave them to Jess and Drake because they are perfect for target practice. The knives they were using need to be sharpened all the time. waste of time and not as balanced as the ones I gave them" okay well I can't argue with that. "Alright but I still don't like that you are training at the gym" Malena had a grin on her face "are you worried I'm going to bring a guy home?" "that will not be happening". "Boss and Malena" "Jax" "and why not? You brought mom home" I just shook my head "I'm not talking about this" "geez imagine the conversations about my period and the birds and the bees. we are only speaking about guys. you surround yourself with them all the time". "I'm going to get a drink" "sure I will have one" I smirked "fine".
Argh that daughter of mine, she knows how to get her way.
"Two drinks ardo" "sure boss. Interesting conversation?" "Yeah" ardo chuckled "you had a daughter" "oh I know" "there's more than one positive about that" "I agree but now she has me worried" ardo smirked "have fun boss" "thanks".

"Here Malena" "thanks" "can you take someone with you?" Malena looked at me curiously "why?" "So I know you are safe" "that's what phones are for dad" "I can.." "I do not need a babysitter or a body guard. I will be going for my ice cream then going to where I went today on my own unless of course you want to join me old man" I smirked "I'm not old" Malena laughed.
"Who were you sparring with?" "His name is Alex, I believe he works there" I nodded "fine, you win but the house is off limits" Malena shook her head with a grin "I wasn't planning to bring him home but now I think about it.." "NO" "I was stirring you up dad" thank fuck for that.
"Was the ice cream just as good" "definitely" "let me guess, a choc ice in a cone" "that's the one" "you always ordered the same thing" "it's the best one".
"Emil, Malena and Jax" "hey Carlisle coming to join us?" "Sure".
"How have you been Malena?" "Kicking on Carlisle, you?" "I'm good" Malena nodded.
Speaking with Carlisle, Malena stood up and moved to the bar.
Looking at Jax, I could tell he wanted to speak with her. "Jax, what happened?" "I don't know Emil" "did anything happen between you and Malena?" "No we spoke and that's it" "okay".

Malena

I couldn't sit with dad, Carlisle and Jax anymore. I needed to move away from Jax, I could see the looks he kept giving me especially when it came to Alex. Not my problem. Moving to the bar, ardo came to speak with me.
"Feeling better?" "I appreciate what you did for me ardo. But I am also sorry for doing that" "Malena you have every right. I know whatever you went through wasn't easy and you are lucky I have a soft spot for you"  I chuckled. "So another drink?" Ardo grinned "sure".
"Hey lethal weapon" I grinned at Jess "coming to join me ay" "up for a drinking partner?" "Sure" Jess grinned as he took a seat. "I'm nicknaming you lw" I chuckled "sure tp" "tp?" "Training partner" "training partner?" "I wouldn't have given you a knife if I didn't think you Were worthy" Jess put his arm over my shoulders "I won you over" I smirked "maybe" "you know I did, don't deny it" I chuckled.
"Jess" I looked at dad and Jess removed his hand then walked over to dad. I don't know what dad said but Jess walked straight out of the den. Looking at dad and Jax, I shook my head. sculling my drink, I walked out after Jess. "Jess?" "What?" "Don't what me, what the fuck happened?" "Don't Malena" "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED BACK THERE?" Jess stopped then looked at me "your dad warned me to stay away from you and not to touch you" "just wait one minute" he nodded then leant against the fence. Walking back inside, I walked straight to my dad "Malena don't" "DONT? What do you want?" Dad stood up "do not speak to me that way" "fine but me and Jess we are leaving" "MALENA" "YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO. IM DONE" walking away dad grabbed my arm. Looking at him his eyes showed anger "you just remember who your father is" "and you just remember I can leave as quick as I walked in" pulling my arm away from him, I stepped back shaking my head. I then walked out.
"Malena?" "So what is there to do around here Jess?" "What ever you want?" "Let's drink" "if that's what you want to do" "can you handle it?" "Yep" "good because I need it" "me too".
"Any good pubs around here?" "Yep let's go".
"Wait" looking at Jess he had a hard look on his face "tell me Malena, why are you going against your father" "because I am my own person Jess and what I do with my life is my concern" "I could lose my spot" "are you worried?" "Yes" "then go back" Jess looked at me with worry "what about you?" I shook my head "what about me Jess? I'm not some lost cause" jess walked towards me "oh I know that but he is your dad" "and I can tell you Right Now Jess, if any of them touch you, they will regret it" "is that right?". Looking behind me there was Jax, Carlisle and dad.