48

Vic.

Waking up to an empty bed, I wasn't too happy about it. Malena hasn't got out of bed unless we both do since we have been together. Seeing the door open, I sat up. "Malena?" Malena walked in with a couple of plates of food. "Happy birthday vixen" I grinned "thanks" Malena handed me the plate then sat down beside me "why the breakfast in bed?" "Why not? it's your birthday. I believe you told me on mine that we have to make the most of the day and have breakfast" I grinned. I can't believe she remembered that.
Sitting in silence eating our meals, I then put my plate on my bedside table Malena doing the same. "I have something for you" "you" "something else".
Malena reached into her drawer then held out a box "Malena you didn't need to get me anything" Malena shrugged "it's your birthday". Unwrapping the box, when I opened it up, a gold watch sat in the box. pulling it out, I put it on my wrist "not going to read the back?" "You got something engraved on it?" "yep". Taking it off when I turned it around my breath got caught in my throat. Happy birthday daddy "Malena?" Malena had a small grin on her face "I can't take that back" "you are serious?" "Nine weeks serious" "holy shit" putting the watch down in the box, I pulled Malena close "you are nine weeks pregnant?" "Yes I am" slamming my lips on Malenas she responded straight away parting her lips and Entwining our tongues. There is no way in hell I am letting her leave this room. Both of us removing each others clothes, I moved straight in between her legs tasting her while rubbing her clit. I know it's sensitive and I love how she reacts every time I do it. The sound of her moans as they fill the air only encourage me to continue. Moving up in between her legs looking into her blue eyes I then connected my lips with hers as I lined my shaft with her entrance and pushed forward making Malena arch her back. Grabbing the headboard as I pounded into her Malena pushed against me in perfect rhythm sending me deeper into her as she kept her eyes on mine. Her bright blue eyes captivating me, I couldn't and didn't look away. Feeling her hands grip my back tight Malena arched her back sinking her fingers into my back and let out the most incredible moan sending me over the edge. Keeping my weight off of her Malena grinned "I'm not fragile Vic" "don't care. What I do care about is you and our baby. You have no idea how happy am I" "as I am" "our baby and you are the best gifts i could ever receive" Malena pressed her lips on mine then pulled away making me smile. "You know what this means don't you" "what does it mean?" "No Kombat" "what?" "Nope no Kombat" "argh but I was doing it yesterday with you" realization hit me, I could've hurt her and made her lose it "shit" "I'm fine Vic" "how long have you known?" "Two weeks. But there's more" "more?" "Yep" Malena grinned "we have an ultrasound this afternoon so we can find out the exact date of birth and we can see our little one on the screen" "can't wait but for now.." hearing my phone ring, I looked at the screen "far out" Malena Chuckled as I rolled off of her.
"Boss" "just thought I'd annoy you on your birthday. Happy birthday vixen" I cracked up laughing making Malena look at me strange "like father like daughter. Thanks". Seeing Malena get up she walked to the bathroom. "Are you two coming in today?" "We should be" "no runs but I think you and Malena should come in for a drink" "alright sounds good to me" "see you then bye" "bye".
Shit malena can't drink. wait has she been drinking? I haven't paid attention.
Walking into the bathroom Malena was in the shower "well that is just rude" "you were on the phone. thought I may as well get clean. Do you need to go in?" "No but we are. I believe your dad wants to have a drink" "hmm okay" getting in the shower behind her I wrapped my arms around her. "have you been drinking?" "No" "since when?" "Since I found out" "hmm and how did you go to the doctors when I have been around?" "I was at training" I grinned while shaking my head "you lied" malena turned around in my arms with a grin "yeah well it was for good reasons. One I haven't needed you worrying because of the morning sickness and two.." "what?" She has been feeling unwell and she didn't tell me? "And two.." "no. you have been feeling sick?" "It comes with being pregnant. as I was saying and two I didn't know what was wrong and three, how was I supposed to surprise you if you came with me?" "Okay the last one is a good reason but I don't like that you have been unwell and you have been dealing with it on your own" "well you know now" "you feel unwell tell me" Malena nodded "you better wash yourself so we can go to the den" "alright are you waiting?" "Okay I will stay in here" I grinned. Now I know she is pregnant, I swear I will never leave her side unless I have to but even then she better have her phone on her and have people around her that I can trust. I have always been protective of her but now I will be extremely protective. Washing my self, we both then got out, dry and dressed. Grabbing the watch she gave me I put it on then grabbed my phone. "Are you ready?" "Yep" Malena nodded.

"Malena and Vic" "hey dad" "Emil" "come on time to have a drink or few" "I have to take him somewhere later don't get him too pissed" Emil grinned "yes boss. Malena do you want a drink?" "Nah not yet thanks dad" not yet? She isnt having one.
Watching Malena walk over to Jess and Drake. I knew she would be safe.
"Did malena get you that?" Looking at my watch then back to Emil I grinned "yeah she did" "snuck out huh?" "Probably said she was going to train" Emil laughed "that doesn't surprise me. Ardo" "coming boss".
"What are the plans for the day?" "Drinks then I don't know. Malena said she wants to take me somewhere" "she is sneaky" I chuckled "gets it from her father maybe?" "Nope" I chuckled.
"Hey man happy birthday" "thanks" "coming to join us cam?" "I won't say no".

Malena

"Hey you two" "hey coming to sit with us?" "Don't I always?" "Yep and so you should" I grinned "how was training?" "Haven't missed a bullseye" I grinned "glad to hear it" "how come you didn't join us today?" "Slept in" "she is getting lazy now she has a partner" "or using her energy in other ways" "fuck off drake" the guys both laughed "I'm surprised you two aren't over there" "since when do we sit anywhere other than Malenas corner" I chuckled "I can't believe you named it that. And it's Vics birthday" "what?" Jess and Drake got up "bye" they Chuckled "we'll be back".
Letting them go over there, I sat back just looking around. I can't believe how much everything changed since I have been here. I have some good mates, a partner and family. I'm curious as to how dad will react when I tell him we are expecting and of course serna.
"Malena?" Looking at Vic as he had a worried look on his face he spoke "what's wrong?" "There isn't anything wrong, I'm just relaxing" "you were zoned out" I nodded "isn't that normal for me" "are you sure you are alright?" "Of course. Having fun over there?" "Just a few drinks with the guys. What time do we need to head off?" "At three" Vic nodded "go on. Go enjoy yourself" "I have a better idea" seeing cam walk over, he grabbed Vic's arm. "This way birthday boy" I chuckled but Vic didn't look happy. I know he wants to make sure that I'm okay but he needs to enjoy his birthday.
"Malena why arent you joining everyone?" "I felt like relaxing in my corner" Connor nodded "mind if I sit?" "No not at all" Connor sat down "how has everything been going?" "Just been keeping busy doing runs and collections like always in between drinking and training" "that sounds about right" "yep. It Can get tiring at times but it's all part of the job" I nodded "I can imagine" "do you work away from this place?" "No I don't. I haven't thought about what I want to do but I'm sure it will come to me" "I never thought I'd end up here but once I walked through that door it became my home and the men aren't too bad" I smirked "they are okay. You can all be annoying at times" Connor laughed "if you can kick our asses, I'm sure you can handle it" I grinned "yeah I can".