5

Emiliano

"Emil there's something wrong with Malena I don't know what but she just told me to shut up and walked out it was quite strange even for her" "fuck".
Running down stairs Carlisle told me she was out side.
"Malena?" "Shut up" watching her she grabbed her head and closed her eyes. When she opened them again she looked straight at me "Malena what is wrong?" "I'm fine" "there is something you aren't telling me why did you come out here and why did you tell Carlisle to shut up, why are you on your knees In the middle of the street" "argh" Malena looked around at our surroundings "am I dreaming?" "What are you talking about malena?" "How did I get here?" Standing up like she did she shocked me "I'm not dreaming am I?" "No" Malena wrapped her arms over my shoulders and I pulled her close  theres something different about her. "I have missed you" "I have missed you". I only seen her about twenty minutes ago what the hell?
"Malena what is going on?" Malena let go grabbing her head and dropped to her knees closing her eyes. Seeing her open them again I spoke "MALENA" "stop yelling you maniac it's loud".
"Shit I'm sorry" "okay you and I are going to see the doctor right now there is something seriously wrong" "there is nothing wrong with me" "oh yes there is" picking her up off the ground I carried her into the den "I can walk" "no".
"Who the fuck has a car here?" "I do" looking at Jax his face was filled with worry "good give me your keys" "Emil what's wrong" Malena held the sides of her head again as she closed her eyes then opened them "why the hell are you holding me" okay what the fuck did they do to my daughter and how long has this been going on? "CAR KEYS NOW" "I will drive" "where the hell are you taking me and let me go" "Malena I have no idea what the hell is wrong with you but I'm going to find out" carrying her to the car I got in still holding her. "Doctors now".
Watching Malena she grabbed her head again and closed her eyes before opening them.
"Malena" "dad where the hell are we going?" "I told you" "we were already at the den" "boss what the hell is happening?" "I don't know but I plan to find out".
For the entire ten minutes to Brunos place malena kept changing. As soon as we arrived I got out still holding her even though she kept protesting and forgetting where we were going.
"Emil what are.." "there is something wrong and I need you to find the problem and fix it" "explain it" "there is nothing wrong" shaking my head I looked at Bruno. "She keeps changing" "how so?" "it looks like she is getting a pain in her head and as soon as it happens she closes her eyes but then when she opens them again she is completely different to as she was before" Bruno looked at me with worry "bring her in and get her on the table" "dad why are we here" "to get help" "help with what?" "You will find out".
Carrying her inside and putting her on the bed as soon as I put her down she grabbed her head again. It's fucking worrying me.
"Ahh how did I get here and who the hell are you?" Bruno looked at me then at Malena "boss I need permission to put her out" "do it" "do not touch me" "Malena we need to" "ahh" Malena grabbed her head again and closed her eyes. When she opened them she sat up. "Did you get the help you needed?" "Shit" "yeah". "Malena I need to give you a needle" "okay" I swear if I didn't know any better, I would feel like I'm the one going insane.
Waiting ten seconds Malena was knocked out. "Boss I'm going to guess a chip" "WHAT?" "That's only a guess and someone is playing with her mind. I'm going to do a full body scan and see if I can find anything" "do what ever you have to do just help her".
Looking at Jax he had a look of shock and worry "who would do this to someone?" "Someone that is going to die when I find out" "I wonder how long this has been happening and she has no idea" "I don't know but I just want her back to normal which Ever personality that is" "my guess the one at the den" I nodded "thanks for bringing her here" "anything".
"Ahh boss" "what?" "Do you know about all her scars?" "Yeah..." "Fuck" looking at Jax I shook my head "do not be mentioning this to anyone" he swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded "I won't".
Just watching the screens for over an hour Bruno stopped "my guess was right" "that little black circle?" "Yes" "get it out of her" Bruno nodded. Watching him roll her on her back he faced her head down but so she could still breathe then cleaned her neck before making an incision in her skin. Putting the tweezers in he grabbed whatever it was and pulled it from her neck placing it on the metal tray before sticking her neck up and cleaned the wound.
Rolling her to her back, i walked around the bed looking at the small black round ball like chip. "When I find out who has done this I will kill them" "I will quickly give it a wipe over and you can take it. Maybe find out what the hell it is" I nodded.
"Will she be alright?" "I don't see why not but there also might be a problem" "what problem?" "She may not remember some things it all depends on how often this happened" "yeah I had a feeling that might be the case, I guess we'll find out when she wakes up".

"Emil what the hell is going on? Where did you take Malena?" "To Bruno. you might think I'm crazy but it seems every time Malena grabbed her head and closed her eyes when she opened them again her memory would change" "what?" "Told you. Bruno found a chip of some sort in the back of her neck. It's out now but we are waiting for her to wake up" "hmm okay I will get Niko to have a look at it" "good. when she is awake, I will be going home or the den depends on how she is feeling" "alright let me know" "will do".

Seeing malena move, I walked closer just watching and waiting. When her eyes opened she looked around "dad where am I and why am I here?" "What do you remember?" Malena looked around "okay this is not a doctor's" "its my doctors place. Malena meet Bruno" "hi Bruno" "hi Malena, it's good to see you back to normal" "okay.. dad what is going on?" holding up the small chip I showed Malena "this right here was in your neck, from what we seen you were getting a pain in your head and every time you closed your eyes then opened them again you would change" "change?, you sound crazy" I smirked "I feel it but it's true.  Do you remember telling me to shut up and that you thought you were dreaming?" "What? No" "you did and that you missed me but then you went straight back to your feisty self telling me to put you down as I carried you" "oh I remember that bit" "we are going to find out what this chip actually does but for now, how are you feeling?" "I'm fine" I nodded "good no pains?" "No" "do not scratch the back of your neck you have stitches" "what?" "Bruno had to get the chip out somehow" Malena only shrugged "okay can we go, I'm hungry" Bruno, Jax and I all Chuckled "yeah when ever you are ready" "thanks Bruno" "you are welcome" Malena showed him a small smile "dad you need to lead, I have never been here" "come on then. Thanks Bruno" "all good boss".
Walking out with Malena and Jax behind me to the car, I opened the back door. "Thanks dad" "it's alright. What do you want to eat?" "I'm happy with anything" "okay. Jax are you hungry?" "I could eat" "you can choose" Jax nodded.
"I'm going to have to apologise to Carlisle" "you don't need to, he understands" "you told him?" "Yes he was worried plus I needed him to let Niko know about this chip, he is going to look at it".
"happy with chicken and chips?" "Thats fine" "yeah Jax, thanks".
"Here Jax" "I will pay boss, it's fine" "you sure?" "yeah" Jax got out of the car leaving just malena and I. "Are you feeling alright Malena?" "Yeah but it all seems really strange" I chuckled "yeah Imagine how I was feeling seeing you like that".