24

Jess

"Shit" drake, Vic and Alex All looked up as Jax carried Malena to the back room.
"My bet is she will be out within three minutes" "shouldnt we stop her?" "No" "Vic you know what she is like" "what happened before that?" "Nath pulled her back by her hair" "not our problem" "you can't be serious" Vic smirked at Alex "want to go stop her?" "No but you can" "I'm not stopping her" watching the back door, nath opened it up and with in two seconds Malena punched him in the face then kicked him in the guts before walking through the den to the front door and walked out. "Yep she is pissed" "I'm going after her" Alex jumped the table "Alex?" "What?" "Prepare yourself" he nodded then ran out. "where is boss?" "My guess upstairs" I nodded.
I have no idea what was going on between nath and Jax but Jax seemed pissed off just like Malena was. "You like her" "what?" "You, you like Malena" "she is a good woman" "I agree" Vic nodded "she is. even I can see it but I can see she has been through hell" I nodded as I sat back. "You know what has happened to her don't you?" I nodded "yeah.. she told me when we were at sernas. She also showed me photos of when she first arrived there" "how bad?" Shaking my head, I ran my hands through my hair as I took a deep breath "bad, worse than I could ever imagine. It destroyed me hearing what she had been through and seeing those photos, I have no idea how she survived" "what?" I nodded at Vic "it was.." "what has happened to her Jess?" "She has seventeen scars on her front and twenty one on her back all from knives and whips" Vic sat back "you are joking" I shook my head no "she watched fifty eight girls get raped and slaughtered in front of her" "WHAT?" I put my head down then looked at Vic "that's not the worst of it" Vic looked at me with pain written all over his face "I know what you are going to say and I don't want to hear it. Tell me one thing though. What age?" "Twelve" Vic slammed his hands on the table "FUCK" "Vic" Vic walked out and slammed the door. I have never in the time I have known Vic seen him care so much about someone.
"SHIT" looking at Jax as he spoke, he was standing at the bar with nath looking at the door. When he looked my way he walked towards me "where did he go?" "I don't know but he is angry" "why?" "I don't know" "is he angry at Malena?" "No" Jax nodded "its about her though isn't it" I nodded and Jax took off up stairs.

Emiliano.

"Boss" "Jax" "I don't know what's happened but Vic is pissed off. Malena and Alex are gone and Vic just left angry" "shit, do you know why he is angry?" "No idea but I know it has something to do with Malena" "fuck. He found out what happened to her" "happened to her?" "Yeah remember the night I spoke to you and said that if I tell you something you can't tell anyone?" "Yeah.." "well not only has she got all those scars on her and suffers from nightmares she was.." I shook my head "they took her innocence away from her at the age of twelve" Jaxs eyes went wide as he stepped back "you.. she.. NO" I nodded "yeah.. remember Vic's sister was also touched at a very young age and he killed the guy who did it. Vic cares about Malena and.." thinking about it for a moment "shit" running out of the office down stairs I looked at all the men "FIND VIC NOW" "boss?" Walking out I got on my bike.

Vic

I need to find malena and fast. I need to make sure she is safe. I trust Alex won't touch her but if anyone touches her I will slit their throats.
"Vic?" "Where are you and where is Malena?" "We are on Ross road. just walking" "is she safe?" "Yes of course" "good I will be there in five".

"Malena" "Vic" pulling her in for a hug, I couldn't give too shits if she tries to fight me on it. Holding her tight, I spoke "on my life, if anyone touches you I will murder them" Malena only nodded.
Hearing bikes come up the street, I stood in front of Malena protecting her not that she really needs it as four bikes pulled up in front of us.
Seeing it was Jax, Connor, boss and Elias, I didn't move. "Vic" "stay away" boss got off his bike signalling the guys to move away as he looked at me "Vic no one here is going to do that to her, we Are on her side. You need to remember that. She is also my daughter" "Vic what is dad talking about?" Looking at Malena I looked at her just like I would to jasmine "they touched you with out your consent" Malena nodded and put her head down "no one will ever do that again. Some mongrel did that to jasmine and I murdered him" when Malena looked at me her eyes showed sadness "a family member?" "My sister" to my surprise malena put her arms around me And I held her tight "no one will get near you unless you want them there malena".
"Vic now you have found her, come back to the den" "I will not be going anywhere unless Malena wants to go" boss nodded "okay I will leave that in her court but just keep in mind Vic, no one will do that here" looking at Malena as she kept her arms around me then at boss. I nodded. Seeing boss look at Malena then at me he had a small grin on his face. Giving me a slight nod he got back on his bike then took off with Connor, Jax and elias in tow. "So feisty, are you up to get blind?" "Yeah.." "Malena?" I shook my head at Alex "yes" Alex nodded. He didn't even have to ask. she knew the question he was going to ask. Picking her up, throwing her over my shoulder it was good to hear her laugh "I can walk you know?" "Did you know that Alex?" "No" malena chuckled. Feeling Malena put her hand on my side then my shoulder, I grinned as she flipped her body around but put her legs Around my waist and her arms around my neck "looks like I'm along for the ride" Alex And i both Chuckled "and I have a shell on my back" "I'd say a monkey" I laughed along with Alex and Malena.

Malena

Vics sister was touched without her consent as well. Vic may be a hard bloke but he is caring and I have the upmost respect for him. Vic carried me all the way back to the den then placed me on the bar. "Excuse me. My bar, my rules. The bar is for glasses not asses" I chuckled "yes bar man" jumping off the bar but behind it, ardo laughed "okay another rule. Stay on your side of the bar and you'll get drinks. if you are on this side you will get nothing" I smirked and jumped up on the bar "if I'm here?" "No drinks" "damn it" jumping off the bar vic caught me midair "my savior" "can't have you hurting yourself. we are getting blind" "sleeping at the den?" "If you are, I am" I nodded "alright let's see where we end up. Drink for drink" "you have got it" "you need to put me down" "hmm I guess I do".

"How many is that now Vic?" "I don't know and I don't care" "Vic and Malena?" "Boss" "dad" "I think it's time you two stop" "we are getting blind tonight dad but we aren't driving anywhere" "good. Staying at the den?" "Somewhere" I chuckled "don't forget that conversation Malena" "what conversation?" "With Jax" Vic stood up "sit your drunk butt down" Vic Chuckled as he fell back in his seat making dad grin "have fun you two" "we will".
Looking at Vic he grinned "so feisty, we have this entire place to ourselves. what are we doing?" "Wait my buddy Alex didn't say goodbye" "your buddy?" "my fighting buddy, your brother" Vic smirked "like him huh?" "as family" "nothing more?" "No" Vic stood up then walked around the table leaning down in front of me "you are going to tell me you have no interest in my brother?" "Why are you asking me this Vic?" "You both mean a lot to me" "you hardly know me Vic. how can you say that" "you pulled Jess under your wing, tell me why?" "He is respectful" "theres more to it" "maybe" "you be honest with me, I will be honest with you".
"So why did you pull him under your wing?" "He is respectful, he isn't forceful and yet he has a protective side to him"