1

Standing against a brick wall facing the den, it looks like nothing has changed, from memory anyway. Brick building with windows that are slightly tinted, a sign out the front hanging over the door. From this angle I can't see what it says but I do not care either. Looking at the bikes that are lined up I counted them. Fifteen in total hmm and one that looks very familiar, one I have been on before.
Walking across the road to the den I looked up at the sign. yep as expected, it's still wooden and faded.
Pushing the front door open i quickly scanned the place as I walked in and up to the bar taking a seat.
"We don't serve wine here" "and I never asked for one I want a scotch on the rocks" "a woman that can drink" looking at the barman, he would be about fifty, five ten with dark brown hair, a long beard and definitely chunky. I guess those years on a bike would do that to you. I can not remember the guys name but his face is definitely familiar. Watching him closely I also kept my eyes on the glass behind the drinks, keeping an eye on my surroundings. "Your scotch on the rocks. Twelve dollars" standing up I reached into my back pocket grabbing a fifty out and slammed it on the bar then picked up my drink and sculled it. "I want another" "this place is not for a woman like you" I only snickered "you were warned" I shrugged "can I have that drink?" The man behind the bar just shook his head then poured me another and placed it on the bar.
"Well what do we have here?" Rolling my eyes I grabbed my glass taking a sip.
"Well look fellas we have a good one" ignoring the guys comment, I looked at him through the glass behind the bar. Tall, Light brown hair, I'd say he is solid but definitely not fat, he is muscular that's for sure, but I'm not afraid of him or anyone else in this place. Holding my drink, I took another sip as the guy took a seat beside me on my right, another moving to my left and one stood behind me all with smirks on their faces. If they touch me, I will wipe the smirk off every single one of them.
"Not a talker" "I'm here to drink what do you want?" "In this bar we don't get many pretty women in here like you" I shrugged. I couldn't give too shits what they think.
"What do you think guys? we should make the most of it?" sculling my drink I kept the glass in my hand just as the guy on the left grabbed my arm. "I suggest you remove it" the guy laughed "well this one is fiery, grab her" slamming my glass to the guys head, the one behind me grabbed me "you fucking bitch" not even caring about the first guy, I head butted the one behind me then kicked the one to my right straight in the head. Before I knew it, guys came from every direction and everything was a blur. lots of kicking, punching, headbutting until getting grabbed from behind making me grin 'thanks for the help' lifting myself up, I raised my legs to the mans shoulders in front of me and snapped his neck making him fall to the ground. Hearing a bunch of guns glock, I grinned as one man stood in front of me putting the gun to my forehead "who are you and what the fuck are you doing here?" Hmm not a face I recognize. I'd say six foot with jet black messy hair, about twenty eight to thirty years old, dark eyes and a slight stubble on his face.
"WHAT IS FUCKING GOING ON IN HERE?" the voice I have been waiting for. Keeping my eyes on the man in front of me, he spoke. "BOSS this one here just killed one of our men" I grinned "Who the fuck are you?" Putting my hand to my neck, I tangled my fingers around the chain, ripping the necklace off and threw it behind me to where the voice was coming from. Just waiting a small smirk sat on the mans face in front of me "DROP YOUR FUCKING WEAPONS NOW" the man in front of me slowly lowered his gun but his face stayed the same. Hmm let's see how this plays out. "HOW DID YOU GET THIS AND WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?".
I grinned.
Reaching to just above my fore head, I removed the black wig that sat on my head letting my blonde hair drop but never looked away from the guy who still had his gun aimed at my stomach "Now is that a way to speak to your daughter that you haven't seen in twelve years?" The mans eyes in front of me went wide as he stepped back. Turning around there stood my dad with watery eyes. he hasn't changed a bit dark brown hair with light green eyes and still wearing the same black jacket "Malena?" "Hi old man" dad walked over putting his hand under my chin like he used to do when I was a kid, looking into my eyes before wrapping me in a tight embrace. "I have looked for you everyday and missed you so much" "and you too old man" he chuckled "boss I'm.." "he's sorry he tried to touch me up" "WHAT?" I smirked as I pulled away from dad then winked in his direction "TRIED without their guns they have no chance. Now what do you say we go have a scotch?" "No you can not.. oh fuck it" I laughed.
"This is yours" looking at dads hand he held the necklace "thanks, now I have to get a new chain but for now I think we should go to the bar" dad nodded.
Seeing the men clear a path dad looked at the guy on the floor then around at everyone else. "Serves you right for touching my daughter now clean up this fucking mess" "yes boss".
"Malena?" Looking at the man behind the bar I only nodded "what are you drinking?" "The same as before" he nodded. Wow what a change of attitude. "Why did you come here?, you know what this place is like" "yeah well, I thought why not have a bit of fun plus I knew you would be here at some point" "you are lucky I came when I did" I grinned then grabbed out the weapons from my jacket putting them on the bar. "No they are" "Malena what has happened to you?" I shrugged "It would be easier to answer what hasn't dad but probably not a conversation to have in the den" dad slammed his hands on the bar making the guy behind look our way. "You were taken from me and ever since that day my world was ripped apart" I nodded "mine and yours dad".
"Malena do you remember who I am?" I shrugged "the face is familiar but not your name" "Ardo" "that sounds familiar" Ardo put our drinks on the bar "cheers to having you back" I grinned "cheers old man" "I'm not old" I chuckled then downed my drink. "I think your men are broken" dad turned around while I just kept my eyes on the glass looking at the guy who had his gun to my forehead then turned around.
"So who was the first?" I smirked "tall, Light brown hair" "Connor" seeing him come over I kept my face neutral "boss?" "Do you have no respect?" "It's not often we get.." seeing dad swing a punch in his direction, I grabbed his arm and he looked at me "don't worry about it dad, he only got as far as grabbing my arm and a glass slammed to his head" "hmm you are lucky" Connor looked at me with a small grin "Connor" he put his hand out for me to shake and I did exactly that "Malena" "JAX" who the fuck is Jax. Seeing the guy that had the gun to my forehead walk over, I internally grinned.
"You held a gun to my daughter's head" "boss I didn't know" "hmm what do you think Malena?" I smirked "don't worry about it dad he knows he stuffed up" Jax looked at me curiously "how did you fight like that?" "Well when you grow up trying to fight people off, you learn but then there was eight years of Kombat and weapons training on top of that" "WHAT?" Looking at dad I nodded "when I escaped, I stayed hidden and found myself a place to train at" "you know you killed one of my most reliable men" "he shouldn't have touched me" "and what about the rest?" I looked at Jax "well I would've given it a go but men would rather fight with weapons in this place" "it was a sign they were losing" I chuckled at dad "are you joining us Jax?" "Boss?" "I don't care".