62

Malena.

Hmm I need sleep.
"Where are you going Malena?. you can't be going up there on your own" "would you like to watch emrit?" "I will carry you up" "nope" he smirked "Stubborn" "determined". Slowly walking up the stairs, emrit was right behind me "nothing can keep you down" "if a bullet can't then I think I'm good" "you were very fucking lucky" "I know" entering the room, emrit looked around "this is your room?" "Yes it is. I am planning to get some sleep" emrit walked over checking the window and closed the blinds making me grin "there are so many men in this house.." "I need to make sure nothing happens to you" "I do appreciate it emrit. You are leaving tomorrow?" "Five a.m" sitting down on the bed emrit joined me "how long until I see you again?" "Whenever you need me. What the hell are they going to?" I smirked "tough guy huh?" Emrit smirked "nah I'm just a softy" I chuckled. Looking at my phone I then looked at emrit "you still have the same number?" "I do. Even if you just want to message me and annoy me I will answer" "I would never annoy you" "you are right about that. Come on, get into bed" "I want a hug" emrit grinned "just one before I go" giving emrit a hug, he held me tight "I will miss you but Serna will be here to watch over you and keep me informed. I want to know the moment you have your little girl" "you will know straight away. I will miss you too" "go on, get some sleep" I nodded as I pulled away. "Thanks for coming emrit" "anything for you" I grinned.
Kicking my shoes off, I removed my jacket then climbed into bed pulling the covers up "love you Malena" I grinned "love you emrit".

Vic.

Looking around, I looked straight at Serna.
"Do you know where Malena is?" Serna looked at his watch then at me "with a bit of luck, in bed. She needs rest" I grinned "you are following a schedule?" "No but if she isn't drinking, her usual sleep time is between nine thirty and ten thirty" I smirked "you pay a lot of attention" "to her" I nodded.
"I will go check on her" "if you would like to, do not be surprised if emrit is near your room" I shook my head making Serna laugh.
Exiting the pool room when I walked up stairs, I internally grinned seeing emrit standing by the door, his back against the wall.
"Emrit" "vic, Malena is going to sleep" I grinned "and you are her body guard?" "Making sure she is safe" "she is safe here" emrit nodded. Entering the room, I couldn't help but smile seeing Malena laying on her side with her eyes closed. "Vic" "hey gorgeous, tired huh?" "Very" leaning over I pressed my lips on her cheek "I will be up here very soon. Don't hog the bed" Malena let a small laugh slip "I definitely will" "I don't care. I'd sleep on the floor" "nope" I grinned "can I have a kiss before you go to sleep?" "Yes" Malena rolled over. Connecting my lips with hers, she parted instantly entwining her tongue with mine. Pulling away, I kissed her forehead "sleep well gorgeous" "emrit is out side the door isn't he?" I chuckled "yep" "tell him I said go have a beer" "I will pass on your message. Love you" "love you".
Exiting the room I closed the door and looked at emrit "Malena said go have a beer" emrit nodded then walked downstairs making me internally grin.
"Oi where is Mal?" "Gone to bed" "anyone would think she is pregnant" I chuckled.
"Any of you heard from Emil?" "No" "Nuh. wouldn't answer him anyway" "so what's the go?" "I already found a job" "same".
"Are you all leaving the den?" Looking at Serna and emrit as the guys answered I grinned "yes" "this will make Malena question all of you" "the answer is we are doing what's right" "it's good to see she has all you men on her side. Connor is it?" "Yes" "why did those men touch you?" "I knew about Malena and didn't inform the boss" my eyes went wide "that's it?" "Yep and still didn't say shit" emrit nodded "won't break you huh?" "No" I grinned until Serna spoke "she is going to kill them" looking at Serna, emrit and Sernas faces were neutral "she told you?" "Not exactly" "this no talking thing you two have going on" Serna smirked "no. Malena mentioned she is going to walk into the den" "not with out us she isnt" "I was hoping you men would say that. I told her she won't be walking in there alone" "not a chance in the world is that happening".
"Question for you emrit" "what?" "Why did you only move when she told you to?" "She told me she is fine" I nodded.

Malena.

Argh stupid toilet breaks. Seeing Vic was dead to the world beside me, I grinned. Getting up I walked to the bathroom then did my business before washing my hands and walked back out.
"Fuck where..shit Malena" "sorry I needed to go to the bathroom" "I rolled over and you were gone. It had me worried" I internally grinned. Climbing back into bed Vic moved closer resting his hand on my stomach as he kissed my neck. Feeling Vic's breath on my face, I opened my eyes "Vic" "are you hurting?" "No" Vic pressed his lips on mine, parting so I could entwine my tongue with his, he ran his hand down my side. "I have really missed having you here with me" "I know and I'm sorry I should not of pushed him" Vic shook his head "no you have nothing to be sorry for, he is a dead man walking. Now I know you are okay and our baby girl is okay, he will pay but for now I want to make love to you" I grinned

I have no idea what time we went to sleep but waking up to yelling, I shot straight out of bed and ran down stairs.
"Malena, what the hell are you doing running?. Oh my fucking god".
Running to the foyer, I looked at the scene in front of me. Vic had Jax around the throat, cam was on the ground. Running to cam, I checked his pulse. Thank fuck he's still breathing. Grabbing him under the arms, I used all my power dragging him out of the room. Checking his body for wounds, the only ones visible was his head. Checking his pockets, I grinned as I grabbed out a knife. How fucking dare this cunt hurt cam.
Walking out, I flicked the knife through my fingers, getting a feel of the weight then threw it straight at him hitting him in the throat. Vic stepped back instantly and turned to look at me as Jax fell to the ground, shock evident on his face. Looking at Vic then at Jax,I turned around and ran back to cam, kneeling down I spoke
"Best you wake the fuck up cam. You are going to miss a blood bath" seeing Sernas shoes at the edge of the bench, I looked up to see a smirk on Sernas face "still got it" "I need to get cam to the front room" "how did he get in here?" I shrugged "you are the worst liar in history" I chuckled "shh".
Serna came over picking cam up with ease making me shake my head. Walking out to the foyer, Vic was wrapping jaxs body up with help from vice and gezz.
"You have some fucking explaining to do" "he's dead. End of story" "oh no. Vice said he seen you running and how the hell did cam get out to the dining room?" "Magic" Vic looked at gezz and he nodded before he stood up walking my way "you best wash your hands" "that's the least of my worries. You ran and dragged cam out of the room" "I did what I needed to" "you better not have hurt yourself" "nope" seeing Serna standing near the front room, I internally grinned "she needed this push to get up and going" Vic turned around looking at Serna then back to me as a small grin showed on his face "that throw was fucking deadly" "that was my aim. He's doubting me Serna" Vic smirked as he walked closer "wash them, I do not want that filth on me" Vic put his hands to his side then leant in giving me a peck on the lips "never" Vic walked away to the laundry and I grinned at Serna "looks like I am ready" "you better be" "I need to look in my car" "what are you thinking?" "I'm doing it the easy way" "not the fun way?" "Not this time" Serna nodded "then what?" "I live my life".