28

Malena

"Argh whose god damn idea was it?" "your dad's" "great" "don't sound so thrilled" "I better not be seated near those three" "Jess and I will make sure of it" "okay".
"Ready to go dress shopping?" "You have to go suit shopping too" "I'd rather that" Vic laughed "now why doesn't that surprise me".

Dropping the envelope at the house, Vic And I headed into the main street.
"Know where to get a suit from?" "Yeah there's a place just down here but I'm thinking we should go find you an outfit first" "would they accept me wearing a suit?" "No" "damn it" Vic laughed.
Spotting a shop with dinner dresses, I stopped "let's try this one" "okay" "are you seriously coming In?" "Yes why are you shy?" "No I'm not shy" "sure" I smirked.

"Ahh hi can I help you?" "No thanks" "I don't believe we have what you are looking for" "what am I looking for?" The lady looked me up and down "not a.. casual dress" "you are right I'm not. Now do you mind, I'm trying to find a dress to wear for dinner". Vic smirked "did you have to?" "Yes" he chuckled. Finding a dark red dress that did up around the neck and covered most of my scars I grabbed it off the rack. Putting it up against my body I liked it. "No" "what's wrong with it?" "The slit up the side" "protective much. It stops mid thigh and it's perfect for dinner" Vic shook his head "fine. Do they have it in your size?" Looking through the sizes, I grabbed my size and put the other back. "Yes" "shoes?" "I have heels that will go with it" "okay, let's go pay for it and get out of here".
Walking to the counter the lady looked at me and the dress then scanned it. "Four hundred and twenty five dollars" grabbing out my card, I held it up and she got the Eftpos ready. Paying for my dress the lady grinned "have a good evening" I'm sure it won't be.
Walking out, Vic smirked "what?" "You could've said it back" "she could've been nicer. just because I don't dress in high end clothes, doesn't mean I don't have the money for it. She was a judgy bitch" Vic laughed "she was".
Walking into the suit shop for Vic. He walked straight to the black suits. No surprise there. Spotting a dark red tie, I grinned "hey Vic" "what?" "Want to match me?" "I am not wearing a red suit" "no I have a better idea" walking towards Vic he looked at me then at my hand with a grin "alright let's do it" "found your suit?" "Yes now I need a shirt" looking around I walked to the white dress shirts. finding one I thought would go well with his suit, I grabbed it "this one" "it's white" "the lady is right. Black suit and red tie. the white shirt will break it up and look quite exquisite" I looked at Vic wide eyed trying to hold in my laughter. Turning away, I grinned before I turned back around "alright a white shirt it is" "size?" "Large" I nodded. I had already grabbed a large.
Walking to Vic, I handed him the shirt. "Shoes?" "I haven't looked". Letting Vic choose his shoes when he came back with black shoes, he put everything on the counter "six hundred even" "here you go".

Spending most of the day in Vic's company. We both headed back to my dad's place.
"Malena. Oh hi Vic" "dad" "boss" "Emil" Vic nodded.
"Are you both getting ready here?" "Yes I'm sure Vic can use the guest room" "yeah that's fine. Do you need anything Malena?" "No thanks. I'm just going to get ready" "okay".

Letting my hair down I put a light curl in it then put some mascara on and some lip gloss. Getting in my dress and shoes, I looked in the mirror. Only one scar is showing, the small one on my shoulder. Putting my hair over it I then grabbed my phone and walked out.
"You look beautiful Malena" "thanks dad".
Vic grinned "you were right" looking at my dress the slit sat mid thigh "I was. Nice tie" dad looked at Vic then at me "you chose it didn't you?" "Maybe" dad laughed "come on you two, let's go" "alright".

Arriving at the restaurant, we all got out of the car, Vic staying right by my side.
"Good to see that bandage is off" I nodded.
"Give a look" showing Vic my hand he shook his head "that one was deep" "yeah.."
Walking in with dad in front of us, Vic stayed beside me the entire way to the table and took a seat on one side while dad sat on the other. Good, it means no one else can sit there.
Within five minutes the table started to fill up. Seeing Jess, drake, Alex, rob and cal walk in, i grinned as Jess and Alex sat opposite Vic and I, rob next to Alex and cal next to Vic. "Nice tie there man" Jess smirked "he's just jealous, he doesn't match me" "what?" Cal looked around Vic then chuckled. Laughing and joking around with the guys, I looked at three guys that came to join us. I have seen their faces but I don't know two of their names. "Vic who are the three guys that just walked in?" "Graham, Rolando and nath" "hmm okay" "unless you know sign language dont try speak with rolando" "he's deaf?" "Yeah" I shrugged "It happens. what's he do?" "Orders and he is good with weapons" I nodded.
I could feel eyes on us but I refused to look at who they belong too.

Mmm the loin of lamb sounds pretty damn good. Putting the menu down, I looked at dad "hey dad" "yeah?" I grinned "they have fish on the menu" Vic and I both laughed "you are grounded" I laughed "yeah like that's going to work" "I'm sure if your mom was here she'd order it" "you are grounded too" Vic Chuckled "what have we missed?" "Mom used to make fish for dad when he annoyed her because she knew he didn't like it" the guys laughed.
Seeing a guy walk in and up to our table, I looked at him and sat back. That face, those eyes, Id know those eyes anywhere. No he can't be a part of the club. "Malena?" Looking at Vic then at the other guys, I looked at the guy again and back to Vic "Malena what is wrong?" I knew my eyes were starting to water but I shook my head trying to stop the tears "those.. he.." "Malena you aren't making any sense" "he.. Vic.. I.." looking at the guy when his eyes met mine, I was definitely right, its him. Sliding my chair back Vic looked at me "I.." "Malena" swallowing the lump in my throat I looked at Vic again shaking my head.

Jess

There's something wrong usually Malena has no problem with how she speaks.
"I..I need to go" "No tell me what's going on?" "Those eyes.." looking at the guy, she kept looking at it was Brett. The green eyes. It was him "which eyes?" "You have got to be kidding me" malena looked at me as I looked between the both. That fucking mongrel "Vic get her out of here" "Malena?" Malena looked at boss as Vic dragged her chair back "he's here" "who is here?" "Malena?" "Those green eyes Id know them anywhere" Vic grabbed Malena around the waist pulling her out of the restaurant "do you want to tell me what's going on?" "Boss you have been betrayed" "what? You better speak up Jess before I Rip shreds through you" "Brett, Brett is the one that did it all to Malena" "oh I did" boss looked at Brett as he had a smirk on his face "YOU" "Emil calm down" "Brett is the one who took Malena". Seeing Vic walk in, he walked straight up to Brett grabbing him around the throat. "Vic be smart about this" "sure" "come on buddy, we haven't had drinks yet. let's go" oh shit. Running out behind Vic, I didn't give a fuck about anything else besides Malena. where the hell is she "Vic?" "Corner" I nodded then bolted back to the den.
"Malena?" "Jess" hearing the door slam open boss walked in "Malena" Malena had her hands over her face "he.." boss told me to move and I did so boss could grab hold of her "he is not going to get anywhere near you" Malena didn't say a word as boss held her. Seeing the guys all pile in, every single one of them had a different expression. Some with anger, some with sadness, some with worry, some with no idea what the hell is happening. "Jess" looking at Alex, I could see the fear in his eyes and my guess it's because of Vic "where did he take him?" "I don't know but he won't come back alive".