34

Emiliano

When Malena and Vic both walked in with massive grins on their faces as Malena sat on his shoulders, I couldn't help but Chuckle. They just had to make an entrance. Looking around at all the men, they had grins on their faces seeing both of them back. Watching Malena with ardo, Vic moved out from behind the bar as soon as he put her down. I am thankful to everyone here for caring about her even if some are scared to talk to her, for two reasons. One she is a lethal weapon as Jess calls her and because they had touched her but it doesn't bother her. I know she has the support around her.
Keeping my eyes on the men around her at all times, the main three I am curious about are Jax, Jess and Vic. My biggest worry is Vic. I have never seen him attach himself to anyone and he has with Malena. Seeing Malena walk to the far corner with Jax, I looked at Vic as he sculled his drink then put it on the bar asking ardo for another then sculled that one as he kept his eyes on Jax and Malena. I internally grinned 'he likes malena' looking at Jax I can see he does too but Malena gives me nothing, she is the same with every single one of them. Is there something I have missed? When ardo came up this end of the bar he had a grin on his face "it looks like three of your men, like your daughter. what are you going to do about that?" "Nothing" ardo looked at me wide eyed "nothing?" "No. It's her life, her choice. I can't even pick up if she likes them or not" ardo smirked "just like her father" "what?" "Don't remember back in the day with vera huh?" I grinned while putting my head down "I showed her" "and I'm sure Malena does too. you just haven't picked up on it" "any idea?" "Nope" "fuck" ardo laughed "beer boss?" "Yeah.." maybe it's not any of them maybe it's another. Looking at Malena as she walked back to the bar she didn't look at anyone just the bar. 'fuck why the hell did I have a daughter?' "Emil" "hey Carlisle" "I see Malena and Vic are back" "yeah they are celebrating malenas birthday" "shit I forgot. Give me a minute".

Malena

"Malena" "Carlisle" "I hear it's your birthday" I nodded "it is" Carlisle grinned "happy birthday" "thanks Carlisle" "can I have a hug?" "Sure" giving Carlisle a hug he then pulled back "been having fun?" "Yeah it's been good celebrating with everyone" "glad to hear it. I will let you continue while I go speak with Emil" I nodded.
Seeing Alex look at me, he had a cheeky smirk on his face "NO" he chuckled "yep". I could see the guys look between us and Alex moved forward picking me up "oh come on" "geez for a lethal weapon you are light" "makes me move faster. Where are we going?" "Nowhere. Just wait" "for?" Alex turned around so I was facing the bar. "what am I waiting for?" "What the fuck are you doing man?" "Holding Malena while she has a drink" I chuckled as Vic moved forward holding a glass "you need to scull it just like that" I smirked "alright give me the glass" "Malena you can't be serious" hearing Alex, Jess, Vic and Drake laugh, I grabbed the glass from Vic. "Counting me in" "three" putting the glass to my mouth I lifted my body up as I sculled the bourbon and Alex flipped me around then put me on his shoulders. Looking down at Alex I grinned "complete. Now it's your turn" Vic laughed "I knew that was coming" "but there's a catch" Alex shook his head "no" "too bad. Vic grab one" "here" grabbing the glass Alex went to grab it "oh no you don't. I'm pouring it" "fuck" I chuckled "ready?" "Yep" Alex opened his mouth and I slowly poured it in his mouth until it was all gone. "Didn't miss a drop" "now can I get down?" "Yep" "you two are nuts" "some used to say crazy" "it's true" I nodded as Alex put me down. Walking to the bar I looked at my dad to see him grinning. Walking around everyone, I went up to dad "and why is the old man not partying with his daughter?" "I'm old" I laughed "I believe a man told me he isn't" "what daughter wants to party with her dad?" "One that's crazy. now come on" ardo laughed "I will get the drinks ready" "ardo you are supposed to say no" "you are the boss" dad shook his head but I grabbed his hand then moved him down to our end of the bar. "Look who I found guys. Seems like dad needs to catch up" "what?" "Well I'm sure you haven't had as many as us" "no way" I grinned while the other guys laughed "come on boss" dad smirked at Jess "alright, line em up".

Vic.

"Look who I found guys. Seems like dad needs to catch up" looking at boss I grinned "what?" "Well I'm sure you haven't had as many as us" "no way" I laughed "come on boss" emil smirked at Jess "alright line em up". No fucking way boss is going to drink with us. He usually just sits at the other end of the bar.
"Alright Jess, drake, rob, cal and Elias. Your drinks" "we moving to the table?" "Don't see why not" I couldn't give two shits as long as Malena enjoys herself.
"Cam, boss, Jax, Vic, Alex and Malena. Your drinks" "thanks ardo" "thanks" "thankyou" "alright alright I get it" boss smirked "looks like we are going to the big table" "I guess we are".
Moving to the table , I sat beside cam while Malena moved in next to me making me internally grin as I could see the guys look at her. "To Malena" "to Malena" "thanks everyone".
Seeing boss look around he had a massive grin on his face. "Malena" "yeah?" "I suggest you get up" "what?" Looking around there was serna standing at the door. Malena jumped over me then ran to serna jumping in his arms "she has missed him" "personally I am thankful for everything he did for her. Taking her in, treating her like his own daughter" I nodded "I agree". Watching them closely after about five minutes Malena walked over with serna.
"Vic?" "Yeah.." serna grinned and put his hand out "thank you" shaking his hand, I grinned "you don't need to thank me but I appreciate it" "as do I".
"Emil" serna shook bosses hand "got room for one more?" "Definitely" "I will go get it Malena. I believe I need to speak with ardo" Malena nodded as she sat down beside me. "I never expected him to come" putting my arm over her shoulders I grinned "yeah but he does care for you. I'm sure whatever he was doing wasnt as important as this day" "you told him?" Malena looked at boss "yes he seen it straight away" "seen what?" "A change in Malena" "we all can" I nodded at Elias "for the better".
"Move over" Malena looked around then to me. "Well scoot" moving over Malena did the same so serna could sit down.
"Has she been giving you men trouble?" "Yes" serna laughed "she is good at keeping people on their toes" "well she went m.i.a for two and half months" "no I didn't. I just didn't come here" "so where were you then?" Zoning out I looked at cam. "How's business been?" "Same as always. Collecting shit, stopping the drugs as much as we can. A few brawls here and there. You missed out on the fun" "well I'm back now wheres the brawls?" Cam laughed "not tonight. boss would kick our ass if we ruin malenas night" "probably" "I'm surprised you didn't come here." "Nah I was in a routine" cam smirked "I can see you are more fit. Ya lazy prick" "I was running for two hours everyday" "no way" I nodded "I felt like I was dying for the first month" cam laughed "I bet. A lot different to fighting huh" "yep but did that too and weapons" "learn anything new?" "Tons when it came to shooting and throwing knives. I knew she was good but to do it blindfolded every time and not miss, I had to learn" "fuck. remind me not to fuck with her" "talking about me?" "Yep what are you going to do about it" "I could always use that name" "NO" hearing boss laugh I looked his way "you are messing with the wrong person" "what name?" Oh god fucking help me "that's my secret" cam smirked while I internally grinned "you should tell me so I can use it when I need to" "nope I am going to get a drink" cam and Malena both laughed. "How do you plan to get out?" "Serna?" "Yeah?" "Can you move?" "Sure" Malena looked at me curiously. Scooping her up she laughed as I put her back down next to cam "I want one too" "sure".