39

Malena.

Leaving the guys to drink, I got up from the couch and started walking around. This place is massive. five bed, two bath maybe three, I won't step into the actual rooms. two lounge rooms, a large kitchen and laundry. Walking out the back sliding doors, I stood in the large undercover area. A bar with a barbeque, outdoor fire place and seating enough for twenty people as well as a spa. Looking out over the railing there was a pool about fifteen meters by seven meters with chairs surrounding the pool. Deciding to go down the undercover area steps, I walked around the back yard. This place is spectacular, he is very lucky. "Malena?" "Vic. sorry I was just looking around. Thought I may as well check it out while you guys are drinking" "is there something wrong?" "No not at all" Vic grinned as he walked closer then put his arms around me. "this used to be my grandparents home they left it to me when they passed away. I have done some upgrades but it's mainly the way they had it" "it's gorgeous" "a house is not gorgeous. You on the other hand, definitely" Vic kissed me on the forehead making me smile "why did you leave malena?" "It's my choice. It made me so angry that dad would out you because of Carlisle. You have done so much for the den and not only that also me" "I did it for you because I care" "yeah well I care about you that's why I did it" "it's your dad" "I thought he had more respect for you than that" "I know but they have been partners for years and even before that they were friends. it's hard for your dad" "well that's his choice. Question?" "What?" "Is it two or three bath" Vic Chuckled "four actually" "four, geez. that's a lot to clean" "nah not when they are full wet rooms" "what?" Vic grinned "I will show you one" "okay".
Walking back inside, I followed Vic to a bathroom. "Look at the walls and the flooring properly" looking around he was right it is. Hang on he has steamers in there as well. "Were they your grandparents idea?" "No. Mine" "lazy" "do you want to clean four bathrooms?" "Definitely not" Vic Chuckled "nor do I".
"I'm guessing you didn't look in the rooms" "no I wasn't entering them" "why not?" "It's not my house" "well as you are staying here it's part yours" "no.." "don't argue" I chuckled "no laughing" "geez okay boss man" Vic shook his head "checking out the house huh?" "Yeah just been going through all his stuff" "I'd be careful if you lift the mattresses" "fuck off dickhead" vice laughed. I would've but I held it down so I don't get in trouble.
"Better go see if the guys want food" "that's a given" Vic smirked "I will organise something".

Ardo

Watching malena hit Carlisle then Vic grab her hand, I already knew she wouldn't come back through that door. Malena is a lot like Emil, when her mind is set on something, she does it. She also likes Vic and personally I am so fucking happy for her. I know he will treat her right as she will him. They are both very similar and well respected in this place. After everything, I can't believe boss would out Vic. I know why Malena saved his life. She would rather protect than survive and if she cares about someone she is going to do all she can. just like what she did with Jess. There's no fixing this unless Vic comes back. When boss left, Carlisle, Jax and Elias left five minutes later. For the first time, the place was dead silent besides my feet walking across the floor. Niko was sitting at the bar with his head down not saying a word. Walking out from behind the bar, I walked around putting all the stools up, it's not like they will get used. "Ardo?" Looking at nath and graham, I didn't know what to say to them. This place is home for everyone, it has been for years. "what?" "What are you doing and where is everyone?" "Carlisle" "Niko? Do you know what has happened?" "Yeah Carlisle outed Vic" nath looked at me "outed Vic? What the fuck did he do?" "Malena saved his life" "she put herself in the line of fire?" "Yes" "why the hell would she do that?" "I may as well fill you both in. Want a drink?" "Yeah" "yep".

"I don't get it. How did they go from stabbing each other to liking each other" I chuckled at just the thought.
"It's simple. she respects him. After that happened they ended up being mates. From there Vic helped Malena get in the right mind by spending everyday for two and a half months in a routine helping her sleep and her thoughts too as she was on the edge of ending her life but i think she helped him too. Turns out they fell for each other" "what?" I looked at Niko nodding "yeah those two are together" "never thought I'd see the day that Vic would fall for someone" I grinned "they are both very lucky to have each other. I never thought Malena would find someone either but they did. He saved her life when she put a gun to her own head and She saved his life by jumping in front of a bullet and Carlisle outed him. Out of everything I don't know why Emil agreed. Vic has done a lot for the den and not only that he helped build Malena up. Now Vic is out, Malena went with him as expected and so did ten of the men" Niko, nath and graham all sat at the bar looking at their drinks. "personally I think Malena and the men did the right thing" I nodded "yeah but that leaves this place empty" "Carlisle believes Malena will come back and so will the men" "he is fucking delusional" "so what are we going to do?" I shrugged "I have no idea" "we get them back" looking at Niko, I shook my head "they won't come back" "there has to be something we can do" "as much as I hate to say this but even though I have a lot of respect for boss, we need to stand by the men" "well it's not like the den is alive anymore" Niko nodded.
"Anyone have malenas number?" "No" "no" no" "alright ardo you are the closest to Malena, try call Vic. see if you can speak with her" "and say what?" "That we support her" "okay".

"Ardo" "Vic can I speak with Malena?" "one minute".
"Yeah here" "ardo" "Malena" "tell me ardo.." "the answer is no. I'm standing here with Niko, nath and graham. We all agree with your choice" "thanks ardo" "the den is finished unless all of you come back" "well I can't fix that" "we can altogether though" "you are going to go against my dad?" "No only Carlisle. I plan to speak with Emil" "hmm okay ardo I will let you do that but I'm not happy with his decision" "I know Malena but I will do what I can" "okay well let us know" "I will" "bye ardo" "bye".
"So?" "We need to speak with Emil" Niko nodded "he won't listen to us" "he will if he wants his daughter around" "who is going?" "He is coming to us" "you think so?" "Yep".

"What ardo?" "We need you at the den" "no" "listen Emil I have never gone against you but you need to get to the fucking den NOW" "argh" emil hung up the phone making me smirk "well prepare yourselves, he is in a great mood" "is he coming?" "He will".

"What the hell is so damn important?" "sit" Emil shook his head but sat down any way "you have just lost your fucking daughter because of a bloody partnership" "I already know that" "well fucking fix it. Vic has not only done a hell of a lot for the den but also your daughter. He stopped her from killing herself for fuck sake. he stayed with her for two and a half months helping her with her nightmares, her thoughts, staying in routine with her. Yes she took a bullet for him but that was her choice. She likes him or loves but whichever way, she did it because she wants him in her life. You would've done the same fucking thing for vera. I couldn't give a shit about your partnership. it is nothing compared to having that woman around and she won't come back unless her partner does. You should have a hell of a lot more respect for Vic and Malena anyway, he saved her life and she saved his. Now the ball is in your court but if you don't fix it. You have not only lost her, we have all lost the den. This place has been home to us men for years.." "okay I get it" Emil shook his head "get me a fucking drink. I'm going to need it".