47

Malena

Waking up to my phone ringing, I grabbed it and answered it without opening my eyes. "Hello" "Malena were you still sleeping?" "Yeah.. morning dad" dad Chuckled "it's two o'clock" "oh well afternoon" "late night huh?" "Hmm yep" "is Vic with you?" Turning my head to look at the right side of the bed Vic was dead to the world "yep" "can you put him on?" "He is asleep" "drink too much last night" "yeah you could say that. Is it important? If so I will wake him" "no don't worry about it but I'd like to talk to you both at some point today" "this has something to do with your conversation with Carlisle?" "You know?" "Yes. Vic spoke to me. he said Carlisle approached him" feeling Vic's hand move across my stomach to my side dad and I continued to speak. "Do you know why?" "Something about the den" Vic moved closer sucking on my neck making it hard to concentrate on what dad was saying. "Yes but I will speak to you both when you come to the den" "mhmm okay dad" there is no way I could concentrate when Vic has his hand and mouth on me. "I will talk to you soon. Bye Malena" "bye dad". Hanging up the phone Vic grabbed it throwing it on the floor "we don't need that" "and what is that you need Vic?" "You" "I believe you have me" Vic moved hovering me "mmm I do" Vic slammed his lips on mine as he moved between my legs. Grinding our bodies together, I knew I wouldn't last too long. everything feels more sensitive this morning. whether that be because we made love all last night or it's because it's morning I don't know.
Both of us letting go, Vic laid in between my legs looking at me with an affectionate smile on his face.

"We should go for a shower" "yeah we should and have some food" "I agree".
Getting ourselves out of bed, we had a quick shower than some breakfast.
"What did your dad want?" "To talk to you and I" "hmm okay well lets go speak with him then" "whenever you are ready".

Arriving at the den. When we walked in, dad was sitting in his usual spot at this end of the bar.
"They arrive" "hey dad" "hey boss" "Emil" I internally grinned. "Come take a seat" "okay" following dad to a table we all sat down "you are lucky you are dating my daughter.." "dad" dad grinned "I had to start off with something" Vic and I both laughed "I spoke with carlisle yesterday. Vic you know what he was talking about" "yes" dad nodded "now you two need to work out whether you staying in the den or not" I think Vic and I gave dad the same confused look "it would help if you make sense old man" "well if you two are staying in the den, when I eventually retire, I want you two to take over but if you aren't the position will be going to Carlisle" sitting back I grinned at dad "so how many years have I got to think about this?" "Fifty" I laughed "then I wouldn't be worrying about it right now dad" "I said I would talk to you. I never told him I'd have an answer for him" Vic and I both Chuckled "okay" "alright now I need to just speak with you Malena. Off you go Vic" I grinned as Vic shook his head "yes Emil anything you say Emil" dad and I laughed.

"Everything alright dad?" "Yes did you have that chat yesterday?" "Yes we did. Vic would like me to stay" "he doesn't think it's a bit early?" "Well he made a point that we were already living together for two and a half months" dad nodded with a small grin "yeah you did, with adult supervision" I cracked up laughing, dad doing the same "I have to try be a father somehow" "let's leave that part out huh" dad had a cheeky grin on his face "yeah let's leave that out, i think it's a bit late for that anyway" shaking my head dad laughed "I'm not having this conversation with you" "good. now let's get back to the bar" "sounds good to me" "hey princess" dad looked at me then at cam "princess?" "It's fitting she definitely looks like one" "you look a like a princess?" "warrior" dad laughed "come on".

Vic

"Hey princess" I internally grinned as cam walked past Emil and Malena towards me. "Princess?" "It's fitting she looks like a princess" "warrior" I chuckled "where the hell have you been?" "Asleep" "that would be right, slack off on the job" "I didn't have any runs to do. may as well" "none of us have at this stage" I nodded "drink?" "Nah I only woke up like two hours ago" "it's four o'clock" I shrugged "probably would've continued to sleep if boss didn't ring Malena" "sucks dating the bosses daughter huh" "no" cam Chuckled "whipped" "yep. Not denying it" "don't blame you".
"Vic and cam" "boss?" "I need you two to go pick up some cash from jobe" "okay".
I know why he chose us two, jobe is one of the main Business clients he Brings in a lot of money and boss will only send a select few of us.
"Ready?" "Yep when you are" "let's go".

"Argh what a week. All we have done is do runs. All the boring shit" "it's part of the job. Not the fun part but we can't always have the fun" "haven't seen you training" "been busy with other shit" "getting slack" "I'd still kick your ass" "probably" I chuckled.
"Let's go in".

"Vic and cam" "jobe" "give me a minute I will grab it for you".
"I still don't get how he gets so much business in this place" "maybe not in the front but I'd say more in the back" "yep".
Seeing jobe come out with a black bag he handed it over "there you go, its all there" "see you next month" "yep".

"I swear he is the easiest person to deal with" "and he doesn't run like a chicken" "they do the business, not our problem we are just here to collect" "it does make it fun when they do look like they are shitting bricks though" I chuckled "It does".
Walking back on to the den, Malena was no where to be seen. "Boss do you want this in the office?" "Yep. Usual spot" "alright".
Heading up stairs, I put the bag next to the safe then walked back down stairs.
"If you are looking for Malena she has gone to the warehouse" "what?" Boss shrugged "she wanted to train" "alright".
It's not bloody alright but I know how stubborn that woman is. as long as she doesnt hurt herself.
Waiting around for a couple of hours, when Jess and Drake walked in, I grinned. they train with her which means she will be with them.
"Jess and Drake how did you go?" "Good boss all sorted" what the hell were they doing and where the hell is Malena. Don't tell me she has been at the warehouse on her own.

"Malena?" "MALENA" Hearing boss say her name and jess raise his voice in panic when I looked at the door she was covered in blood, her face was white and my heart sunk. Running straight to her, she went to fall but catching her just in time, I picked her up carrying her straight to the back room. "Hey what happened?" "I was leaving the warehouse. Men came from everywhere with weapons. I fought them off as much as I could but one against eighteen.." hearing the door slam open I went to slam it shut but it was boss. Checking her legs, arms and stomach, I already knew they had used knives "you will be alright. let's get you fixed up" how can boss say that. I know he is trying to stay calm and reassure her but she has a lot of blood missing. "Malena keep your eyes open" while boss took over, I continued to speak to her "tell me did you kill them all?" "Yes then drove here but I think I smashed my car into the wall across the road" "it's a piece of shit anyway" boss laughed "hey that car is reliable" "for a storage box" I looked at boss "storage box?" he smirked "I guess you haven't seen her back seat" "no. Malena what is in your back seat?" "nothing is in it" "under it" I smirked "that's where you keep your weapons isn't it?" "Yep don't touch them" "you aren't really in the position to give orders" "yeah well when I am fixed up, I will be" boss chuckled "you know how to keep people on their toes huh?" "Yep it's my job as a woman" "here I thought you liked me" "yeah it means you get extra punishment" boss and I laughed "looking forward to it".
"You are all stitched" "I think I need water and sleep" I will go get you some water. No sleep".
"Ardo a water" he nodded but I could tell he was worried "here" "she is okay just needs a drink" "thanks Vic".
"Here Malena" "thanks".
"You can go home and rest" "sleep and lots of it" "argh two men telling me what to do. god help me" I chuckled.