23

Malena

Walking in with Jess, dad looked straight at my hand then at my eyes "better?" "Yep" "thanks for taking her Jess" "can't let family down boss" I internally grinned.
"Shit Malena, what happened?" "Hey drake. I caught a knife the wrong way. Only spotted it at last second but I'm alright" "glad to hear it. coming to join me?" "Where are you sitting?" "Malenas corner" I grinned "my corner huh?" "Yep" "alright, want a drink?" "I have one" "let me get one for Jess and I then I will join you" "alright".
Seeing Jax at the other end of the bar with a fat lip, I looked at ardo "one for Jess and I please" "how's the hand?" "Its fine. just another scar ardo. I will live with it" he nodded "I have to say its been interesting with you around" "want me to leave?" "no not at all" I grinned "alright".
Looking around, Vic was sitting at a table with Connor and Alex? Alex is here. I grinned "what has you grinning?" "I will be back in a minute" ardo nodded
Walking up behind Alex, Vic looked at me. Putting my arm around Alex's neck, he grabbed my arm firmly "now what a surprise it is to see you here Alex" "shit, Malena" Vic Chuckled "hug?" Alex grinned giving me a hug "so what brings you to the den?, I believe you said you don't come here" "my brother" looking at Vic, he smirked "well what a small world huh" "joining us?" "Actually I'm going to my corner as drake calls it. welcome to join if you three want" Alex looked around then back to me "you are sitting with Jess and Drake?" "yep, they are family" "what about us huh?" "Vic maybe. I'm not sure about you" Alex smirked as he got off the stool "what was that?" "You heard me" Alex threw me over his shoulder making me laugh "come on guys, let's go" I chuckled "I need to go get mine and jess's drink from the bar" "we'll make a pit stop" "Alex put my daughter down" "it's fine dad. we are just messing around" "good".
Being carried across the floor, I grinned as I put one leg on his other shoulder and then lifted myself up. seeing Alex look up he smirked "you right there?" "Yeah I can see where I am going now" dad and ardo grinned as we approached the bar "didn't want to walk huh?" "Saving some energy ardo" he laughed "here Malena" grabbing twenty from my pocket, I dropped it to the bar "thanks ardo" "now how are you getting those drinks?" "Excuse me horse, you need to lay down" Alex laughed as he grabbed our drinks "I've got em ardo" "good to see you smiling Malena" "and you too barman" he grinned shaking his head.

"What the fuck?" "Yeah hi drake. I'm good thanks" Alex put me down on the table. "Giving us a show Malena" looking at Jess, I smirked "I don't dance sorry but.." dropping to my knees, I winked "for you, I could make an exception" the guys laughed as I moved off the table sitting next to Jess. Alex and Vic moved next to drake. "How's the hand Malena?" "It's alright" "good. Did Vic tell you what he did?" Looking at Vic he looked at Jax then back to me "nice fat lip" "yeah well he's lucky that's all he got" "you love me" Vic smirked "nuh" alex laughed "he does, we all do. I can't believe you are bosses daughter. I have never seen you before you came into the gym" I nodded "busy I guess" Jess put his arm over my shoulder "looking after my sorry ass" I chuckled "that won't happen again".
"Oh shit here we go" "Malena" I looked at dad with a grin "dad" "you never told me what pizza you want" "hmm one without pineapple, olives, anchovies and prawns" dad looked at Jess as his arm was over my shoulder "comfortable Jess?" "shes comfortable" dad grinned "and Vic?" "Yes boss" "good to see you look out for her" Vic nodded.
"I thought he was going to have a go" "nah he knows you are family" Jess grinned making his eyes stand out. 'geez Malena don't do this to yourself' granted he is a good looking guy. Dark blonde hair, green eyes, tanned skin like he belongs at the beach. Muscular and fit build.
"We all are" "yeah, I'm still deciding on Alex" Alex laughed "nah you see me as family don't deny it" "hmm let me have a couple of drinks to think about it" Jess moved in whispering in my ear "if you think of Vic as family, Alex is family" I grinned as I kept my eyes on Alex "a wise man told me something and I think he is right" Alex moved forward looking into my eyes with a straight face "and what did he say?" Getting right in his face challenging him he grinned "that you are piece of shit" Alex sat back with a smirk "I was joking. But I agree with what he said you are family" "knew it" "let's drink".

"Pizza everyone" seeing the four guys stand up and walk to the bar I just waited. "Malena?" "In a sec dad I'm letting the sharks get theirs first" dad smirked "alright but this is yours" getting up I walked to dad and gently grabbed the box "thanks dad" "is your hand alright?" I nodded "could be worse" "I know you got Bruno to lie to me" "didn't need you worrying" "want to explain to me what happened?" "You don't know?" "No but I heard Jax threw a knife and Vic hit him a couple of times" "he threatened Jess" dad nodded "I threw a knife between them then Jax threw the knife straight at me. I only seen it at last second and caught it.. from there I went to see Bruno" "well Vic hit him" I nodded "I know Vic has my back" "I think you should talk to Jax" "why?" "He is.. he knows he has fucked up Malena" "which part dad? Following your orders or when he threw a knife at me?" "Both but it wasn't my order it was calrisles" "maybe" dad nodded "go join the guys I will deal with him for now" I nodded.
Walking back to the table I sat down.
"Malena are you good?" "Yeah Jess just going to eat" "your dad spoke to you" I nodded "about?" "Jax" "what about him?" "He said I should talk to him" "hmm". Eating our pizza, drake, Vic and Alex came to join us. "Quiet. Did we miss something" "only Jess" drake laughed "I take that as a no" "just eating" "Fair enough when it comes to food I don't blame you being so quiet" "arent i most of the time?" "Yep but when you have us four, it will be a rarity now" looking at Vic he only grinned "do you agree with this Vic" Vic shoved a pizza in his mouth making me chuckle. Eating our meals none of us spoke a word but I could see my dad and Jax in the corner of my eye.
"Malena?" Looking at Jess he put his arm over my shoulders whispering in my ear "tell me what did serna say?" I just shook my head "no" seeing all the guys look my way Jess spoke "why not?" "I don't want to talk about it" "need me to take you to the back room Malena" "no" Vic nodded "leave it Jess" "Malena what could be so bad about it?" Just ignoring Jess I grabbed my drink and sculled it "anyone want a drink?" Seeing all of them shake their heads no, I stood up and walked to the bar. "You are a piece of work you know that?" Looking at a bloke, I still don't know the name of, i looked him up and down "okay..." "its not okay. Jax is a good mate of mine" I only nodded. "Ardo" feeling my hair being grabbed, I turned hitting the guy straight in the face "don't fucking touch me" "Malena" "what he shouldn't fucking touch me. I don't give two fucks who he is" feeling arms move around me tight and pick me up, I went to head butt them but they moved "put me down, he has no fucking right to touch me" "you and I are going to talk" "I don't want to speak with you" getting put down as the back door shut I looked at Jax "don't fucking touch me" "you know what your problem is.." "yeah every fucking person who gets in my way. Who is your mate?" "Nath?" "The one that touched me" "nath" "Wait until I get out of here" "oh you aren't leaving" "want to make a bet on that?. I want to be as far away as possible from you" walking to the door, Jax grabbed my arm "I want to talk to you" "well I dont want to speak to you" seeing the door open, there was nath making me smirk "nath I wouldn't come in here" "she needs to.." landing a punch to his face, I kicked him in the stomach "do that". Walking out and through the place, i walked straight out of the den.