57

Malena.

"Bit wobbly" "that's normal, I will not let you fall" "I hope not. Vic would not be happy" "I'm not crossing that man" I chuckled "he is a good man though" "I can see that. He never left your side and when he did it was for a two minute shower and I waited here with you" I grinned "I can imagine". Hearing the door open, vic spoke "shit Malena" "it's okay Vicente. she has been standing for a few minutes" sitting back down Vic moved around in front of me "Naomi do you know this man?" Vic smirked "oh. Well no I don't think I have met him" Vic chuckled "my fiance doesn't like kissing me with a face full of hair" "I don't blame her. Malena rest those legs. I will be back in thirty minutes" "thanks Naomi" "you are welcome".
"Standing now huh?" I grinned "I'm trying. Not easy when I haven't stood up in over three months but the wobbles stopped" "it will take time" I nodded.
"So now you have new fiance. can he have a kiss?" "Definitely" Vic grinned then leant in pressing his lips on mine. "Mmm I have missed kissing you" I chuckled "that'll teach you" Vic chuckled "haven't missed it?" "I definitely have".
"Anyone come to visit in the time I was gone?" "No drake and Jess are training. I have no idea what Serna is doing. ardo will be working and Bruno hates people" Vic smirked "not you though" "I'm a person not people. I have no idea where cam is" "cam will be working" I nodded "Alex will be too". "Have you been Able to have a shower?" "In the chair" "that's great Mal" "a toilet break without help would be good" Vic laughed "one day soon. If you keep practicing" "I plan to. That was the first one" "you have been awake for a day. do not push it" "ask the guys I need to get out and come home" Vic grinned "since when do you listen to others?" "it works in my favor" "we are all looking forward to you coming home. I want my gorgeous fiance and baby girl with me" I grinned "with a bit of luck it won't be long" "do not push it too far" "I won't" "good".

Vic.

"Malena, how are your legs feeling?" "They are good actually" "would you like to try stand again?" "Yes" I internally grinned. Fuck I am so happy she is awake. I will know it will take her some time to get back to moving like she used to but right now, I can see she will do all she can to help herself. I know the men are ecstatic, well a lot of us anyway. I couldn't give a shit about the ones who gave up on her.
Keeping my eyes on Malena as Naomi helped her stand, Naomi also had a grin on her face. "You are definitely a strong woman. You should not be able to do this after waking up after three months" "she has always been a strong woman" Naomi grinned "you were right Malena" "you spoke about me?" "I was just saying how annoying you are" Naomi chuckled "she did not" "shh" I laughed.
"You want to try don't you?" Malena nodded "Vicente" "just Vic Naomi" she nodded "can you stand on the other side of her" moving to Malenas side supporting her, Malena took two steps "I'm good to start running" Naomi and I laughed "in no time I'm sure. How was it Malena?" "A bit wobbly but good" "that's great news" Malena took two steps back then sat on the bed "Serna will be so proud of you" "is Serna your dad?" Malena looked at Naomi with a small grin "yes he is" I couldn't help but smile. "Are your legs sore?" "No not at all" naomi grinned as she shook her head "you amaze me" "she amazes all of us" "are you hungry Malena?" "Starving" "I will get you some food" "thank you" "you are welcome".
Damn she looks incredible, even in her hospital gown and Her gorgeous baby bump. Oh I could so get used to her having more.
As soon as Naomi left, I moved in front of Malena putting my arms over her shoulders as she looked at me. "How can one woman look so damn good in a hospital gown" Malena chuckled "you are so full of shit" "nope definitely not. Oh your baby bump, I could get used to that" "let's have this one first" "still I'm hoping for more" Malena grinned "we'll see. Have you thought of any names?" "No I have been waiting for you" "I'd like something that involves your mom and mine" "Adriana hmm.." "Nicole" I grinned "I love it". "Adriana Nicole Ramos has a good ring to it" "so will Malena Nicole Ramos" Malena grinned "looking forward to it".
Seeing the door open up, Naomi walked in. "Just for you, don't tell anyone" I grinned as Naomi brought in food for both of us "thanks Naomi" "you are welcome. Enjoy the food, well as much as you can" I chuckled "we will".
Sitting down beside Malena eating our meals in silence, It was just so good to have her in my company, awake and sitting up. Oh and not to mention up on her feet at times. I know this woman will be walking very soon, she is stubborn.
Hearing the door open, I grinned see Serna "hi dad" Serna chuckled "hi son. How is my daughter?" "I'm good. I took four steps" "you what?" I grinned "she did. Naomi and I were supporting her but she did it" Serna had a proud look in his eyes. "You amaze me more and more everyday" "I learnt off the best" Serna grinned "I got you something" "you did not.." "oh shoosh. As beautiful as you are, that hospital gown is ugly as sin" Malena laughed "there's some clothes in here for you" "thank you, I appreciate it" "anything for you. Now about those steps. I hope you aren't pushing yourself too much?" "No. It was two steps forward, two steps back" "that's not how we do things" I chuckled "I had to get back to the bed" "hmm forgiven" Malena had a cheeky grin on her face. Fuck I love seeing her smiling. "Should we?" Looking at Malena I grinned "only him" "we have a name for our girl but you can't be mentioning it to anyone" "well come on tell me" "Adriana Nicole Ramos" Serna grinned "that's beautiful" "we think so too".

Malena.

Well this is going to be fun to try get dressed. the top half will be quite fine but not sure with the bottom half. I'm not used to having this stomach and my legs are still weak. Grabbing out all the clothes, I shook my head "all brand new" Serna grinned "nah I just attached the tags, don't believe everything you see" I chuckled "I'm sure you did".
Removing all of the tags, I grabbed the bra putting it on under my gown. removing the gown from the top both Vic and Serna had anger on their faces. Looking down, I shook my head "I'm still here you two" "some one shouldn't be" I nodded. Putting my shirt and hood on, Serna turned around.
Reaching down, I put my underwear and pants on "look at you miss independent" I shook my head "nope I need my socks on" "I will do that" Serna turned around again with a grin as I spoke "no I want to try first" "I knew that was coming" trying to put my socks on, when I did it, I could see a Cheeky grin on Vic's face "what?" "So bloody stubborn" "yep" Serna and Vic laughed "here Malena" Serna put his hand out and put something in my hand, seeing it was a hair tie I grinned "thank fuck" Serna laughed. "Just like old times?" "You can if you want" Serna grinned.
Serna grabbed the brush from the bathroom then came back "you are going to do her hair?" "Yes I am".
Seeing the door open, I grinned seeing Jess and Drake. "hey guys" "well shit, look at you" "can't keep me down for long" "Serna braiding?" I grinned "yep" "got to push the manly side of me aside for this one" "he is the one that taught me how to do it" Vic grinned "mom and dad huh?" "Yep. Taught me how to fight men off, do my hair, drive, dance, drink a man under the table" the guys laughed including Serna "so where did the stubbornness come from?" "oh no that's just her" Jess and Drake grinned "there you go" "thanks Serna" "you are welcome".
"Now you just need to get up and start walking" "I took four steps" "bullshit" I shook my head no "she did and got her self dressed. This one will be kicking your asses in no time" damn it was good having these four around me.