"Ma'am could you put your phone away please" I joked making her look up.

"CHAY" She jumped up and pulled me in a hug.

"Oh my god you look beautiful" She said after pulling away from the hug and looking at me up and down.

"Thanks Leyah" I smiled as she let go of me.

Leyahnna turned to Ashley. "Hey girl!" She gave her a hug.

"How are you?" Ashley asked.

"I'm good, finally out of that shit hole people call school" Leyahnna said making us all laugh.

"Was it really that bad?" Ashley asked.

"Girll" Me and Leyahnna said in unison.

"Nevermind" Ashley chuckled.

We walked inside the ice cream shop and got in line to order.

"Anything happened after I left? Beside Aniyah acting like Melo was her baby daddy" I asked Leyahnna.

"Oh she got kicked out a month after because she got caught stealing money from teachers. And then Jamarkis suddenly blurted out that he was the father or her child which made everyone go wild" She said.

"She stole from the teachers? She's a mess" Ashley shook her head.

"Yup" Leyahnna nodded her head.

I was next in line so I ordered a cone with two scoops of yoghurt. Leyahnna ordered next and then Ashley. I paid for it and we then exited the shop to sit outside on the bench where Leyahnna sat when me and Ashley arrived.

"So.. Is Jamarkis still gay? Or.." Ashley questioned.

"He came up to me a few days after he revealed that he was the father, he was a mess honestly. I asked him how this all happened and he told me that he was at a party with Aniyah and they got VERY drunk, at some point Aniyah started talking about how she always wanted to have sex with a guy who's gay and Jamarkis was kinda curious how it felt to have sex with a girl so when they got home that's what happened. He told me he hated it and just wanted to forget about it" Leyahnna explained.

Uhm eww??

"Did he know that he was the father all along?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"At first not because she fucked Melo a month later but when she found out the gender he started to do the math and it wasn't adding up. He texted her about it but she kept on ignoring his messages so at at one point he just showed up at her house and she finally told him the truth but she didn't want him to tell anyone. He lasted about a week with that secret" Leyahnna answered my question.

"Damn I actually feel bad for the guy" I said.

"He should've known better to be honest" Ashley shrugged.

"He really should have" Leyhanna agreed with her.

"A mess" I shook my head while licking my ice cream.

I can only imagine the stress that boy is having right now, raising a child with Aniyah is probably one of the worst things you can experience simply because of ANIYAH.