Chapter Forty-Six

Covid has me touch starved and excessively horny...enjoy.

CW: Praise, degradation, knife kink, oral sex, rough sex, feral hawks, breeding kink

After you finished dinner, the two of you arrived back at the apartment with another Uber. Keigo grabbed your hand and gazed at you with his beautiful golden eyes as you ascended the building in the elevator. You cupped his cheek and kissed him softly. He couldn't stop smiling at you.

When you walked through the door, he wrapped you up in his arms and started kissing you deeply. You wrapped your arms around his neck. He lifted you, letting you wrap your legs around his waist, as he carried you into the bedroom. Your back pressed against the bed as he laid you down.

His lips trailed down your neck and your head went back with a little breathy moan. He stood up and kicked off his shoes before helping you remove your heels. He loosened his tie and pulled it off, tossing it aside. He leaned over you on the bed and his hands ran up your thighs, going under your dress. You grabbed his hands and sat up on the bed. He looked up at you and tilted his head.

"You did so much for me tonight, now let me take care of you," you cooed.

Keigo smirked and nodded. You sat up on your knees before him and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, placing kisses on his chiseled chest. Your hands made their way to his belt as you pulled on the buckle and undid his pants. He pulled them over his hips, letting them hit the floor. Your eyes filled with lust as you gazed up at him, laying down on the bed in front of him. He hummed and nodded as he watched you move closer to his cock.

You rubbed your palm over the bulge forming in his black boxers and he moaned slightly. Slowly you pulled his boxers down to expose his length. You grabbed it in one hand as you laid down on your stomach before him, knees bent with your feet swinging back and forth.

"Someone looks happy," he chuckled.

You nodded and slipped the tip of his cock into your mouth. You wrapped your lips around him and took more of him into your mouth slowly. Keigo moaned as his eyes fluttered closed. You watched his face as you pushed more of him past your lips. Your tongue swirled around his length, causing his breath to catch. His eyes snapped back down to your face and they widened seeing you look up at him.

"Oh fuck, baby," he groaned. He cupped your chin gently and smirked at you. "Think you can take it all?"

With a raised brow you accepted the challenge and took the rest of him into your mouth. The tip hit the back of your throat and you held it there, ignoring the water running from your eyes. Keigo groaned and looked down at you with his mouth gaping.

"God, baby...good girl! Such a good fucking girl for me," he cooed.

You hummed and pulled back on his cock, taking a deep breath in through your nose. He moaned and looked satisfied when you didn't pull him out of your mouth. Your lips slid up and down his cock, moving skillfully around your teeth. Keigo's chest rose and fell with heavy panting breaths as he watched you suck his cock. His eyes never left your face as you looked up at him through your lashes.

"Fuck, Y/N. Suck that cock, baby! Yeah, take it all like a good girl."

You whimpered around his cock and deep-throated him again. Keigo groaned and held your hair out of your face, placing his hands gently on the side of your head. You pulled back, taking in a deep breath as his cock left your lips. Drool dripped down your chin and a string of spit connected your lips and his cock.

"Oh my god. That's so fucking hot," Keigo said, his voice thick with lust.

He slipped out of his boxers as you got up on your knees again. You pulled your dress over your head and tossed it onto the floor. You smirked as you watched his golden eyes scan up your body, taking in the lacy black lingerie you were wearing underneath. The strapless bodice of the lacy corset clung to your body and pushed your breasts up just right. You wore a lacy black thong to match.

Vigilante Songbird (Hawks x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें