Chapter Eighteen

You know it's going to be a spicy chapter when there's a kink warning! And this one is intense, so prepare yourself. I hope you have some grass handy. You're going to need it. ;) CW: degradation, praise, fellatio (blowjob), breeding, blindfolding, branding, knife play

Keigo flew you both back to his apartment. The two of you went inside and he asked if you were hungry. You nodded and followed him into the kitchen. He started to prepare a meal for the two of you. You stood in the kitchen with him and offered help where you could. Once he was finished cooking, you both sat down and ate together. The light conversation between the two of you was a little awkward after what happened earlier. He kept avoiding your gaze and you couldn't get a solid read on a singular emotion he was feeling because they kept changing.

"Keigo, what's wrong?" You reached for his hand and he stilled. His eyes found yours and they seemed sad. You threaded your fingers through his. "Talk to me."

He let out a big sigh and sat back, keeping your hand grasped in his. "I'm sorry. Its just...the thought of losing you." His voice broke and gripped your hand with both of his. "It would break me, Y/N." There was a flash of darkness that crossed his eyes.

You blinked hard and cupped his face with your other hand. "That's not going to happen, my love. I promise." You leaned in and kissed him before pressing your forehead into his. "I'm yours." His eyes closed and your words comforted him.

"I like the sound of that," he whispered against your lips. He smirked and kissed you again, harder this time.

You giggled lightly. Keigo gripped your face in his hands and continued to kiss you. He bit your lower lip which made you moan. "Someone's mood changed quickly," you teased.

He chuckled and stood from his seat. He gripped the seat of your chair and turned you to face him. His wings twitched as he stood up straight again and your eyes went to the forming bulge in the front of his pants. "I've got something else to feed you..." His voice was gruff. His eyes pierced into your soul and made you flustered.

You reached for the buckle on his belt. He hummed his approval while you unsheathed his cock from his pants. You gripped it in your hand and brought the tip to your mouth. He watched you with hungry eyes and nodded. You wrapped your lips around his length and slid the tip into your mouth. Keigo's head fell back and he moaned. "Oh fuck, baby."

His hand went to the back of your head and rested there while you took more of him into your mouth. You peered up at him through your eyelashes and he bit his lip when your gazes met. Another groan came from his throat as you suckled him. "Yes, Y/N! Fuck yes, look at me just like that while you suck that cock. Such a good girl for me...and you're all mine."

You moaned around his cock. You loved when he talked to you like that. And yes, you are his.

"Oh yeah? You like that, baby? You're loving the taste of this cock, aren't you?"

His hips started to move slightly as he gave light thrusts into your mouth. Drool was dripping from your mouth as you tasted more of his length. Your tongue wrapped around it and he moaned your name again. You kept watching his face. His eyes were intense and his eyebrows were furrowed with pleasure.

You braced against one of his hips and gripped the base of him with the other hand. You slid your mouth down his length and took it in as far as you could before it choked you. When your throat clenched around his cock, you felt small tears slide out of the corners of your eyes. His eyes rolled back and he let out a deep moan. "Fuuuuck!" His hand pet your head and he paused his thrusts. "My good little slutty girl."

A whimper left your throat as you pulled back. You pulled your lips from his cock and pumped his dripping length in your hand. He stepped out of his boots, pants, and boxers. You released his cock and pulled your hoodie and shirt over your head. Keigo grabbed your wrists before you could pull them all the way off. It was covering your eyes, but your mouth and nose were exposed. You couldn't see anything through the fabric.