Chapter Ten

//Heads up for kinks in this chapter: slight branding (marks left on the body), praise, begging.

Your back hits the bed as Keigo pushes you gently. You watch him pull his jacket off carefully around his wings and kick away his boots. You take the opportunity to pull off your own shoes and toss them towards your closet. He leans over you, pressing his body against yours. It's hard to distinguish your lips from his as you kiss each other in heated passion. In the moments you break away from each other you can feel his breath against your neck and your face. You're overwhelmed with his sense of desire as it melds with your own. His hands start to explore your body and one of them grips your breast, massaging gently. The other slides down to your hip as he moves you further up onto the bed.

He pulls back and stands up to pull his shirt off, taking his time to maneuver it around his wings. You stare at his bare chest taking in all his muscles and the small scars that dot his skin in some places. When he catches you staring he chuckles and motions to you. "This seems unfair. I'm halfway undressed and you still have all those clothes on." He moves closer to you as you sit up on your elbows on the bed. "Let's fix that." His voice turns gruff as he grabs for the hem of your shirt and lifts it over your head. 

You reach around to unsnap your bra as he plants sweet kisses on your neck and shoulders. When you fling your bra away, he takes in the sight of your skin bared for him. You're staring right into his golden eyes when you feel something slide against your nipple. He grins at your sharp intake of air. How? He wasn't even touching you! Keigo pulls at the chain around your neck and it occurs to you he was touching you...but not with his hands.

"We won't need that for now, baby." He pulls the chain over your head and lays it to the side. His head dips low and he places his hand under your breast while his mouth takes in your nipple. Your head falls back in a moan when his tongue moves in little circles. He lets out his own moan and reaches down to unbutton your pants. You help him by lifting your hips as he begins to slide them down slowly. He plants kisses on your thighs while he removes them and you watch as he realizes your sex is already bare for him. 

A satisfied and amused smile spreads across his features as he breathes against your skin. "No panties? Mmm, what a naughty girl, aren't you?" You giggle and bite your lip.

Hawks spreads your legs, putting one hand on each of your knees, and looks up at you. He begins kissing up your inner thighs. Your head falls back in pleasure and you let out a breathy moan. His hands slide up your outer thighs as he grips your hips and his head dives between your legs to kiss your soft, wet pussy. You feel his tongue snake out and slide over your clit and you moan deeper this time. As he begins to devour you, your hands go into his hair and you grip his head gently.

The sounds of him slurping up your juices fills the room. You moan louder and louder as he brings you closer to climax. He begins to moan himself and you look down to see that he's using a hand to stroke his hard cock while he eats you out. When your moans pause, Keigo looks up to you and grins before licking up your clit. Your eyes roll into the back of your head and your legs convulse with a massive orgasm 

"Oh fuck!" 

He sticks two fingers inside of you and presses them into your g-spot, prolonging your orgasm. Your back arches into him and you feel him move his fingers back and forth while his mouth is still planted on your clit, sucking and licking. 

He lifts up and exhales a hot breath on your twitching clit. "Looks like I'm getting my own personal concert with those sweet moans of yours, songbird."

His words pull a whimper from you and you reach for him, wanting more. He stands again and your eyes go down to his exposed length. You feel your eyes widen as you take it all in. Oh my goodness he's so thick. 

He pulls a condom from his wallet before sliding his pants off the rest of the way. "Is this what you want, baby?" He grips his cock and beams a teasing smile at you. You nod and spread your legs open for him. He shakes his head and tuts a finger at you. "Use your words, now."

Another whimper escapes your throat and you feel the heat of desire radiating between you. "Yes, Keigo. Please, fuck me." He slides the condom over his length and climbs on top of you. Keigo grabs one of your hands and pins it out to the side of you. He uses his free hand to slap his cock against your soaking wet pussy. You moan and stare into his eyes. "Oh god, please! I want you so bad."

Keigo smirks and slides himself inside of you. "Good girl," he dips low to breathe into your ear. Your body is wracked with pleasure as he begins to thrust his hips into you. You moan into his ear as he kisses up your neck and nibbles at your ear, breathing into it as he thrusts deeper and deeper. His moans mix with yours and he grips your pinned hand harder. "Fuck, Y/N. You feel so good."

Your free hand goes to his head again. Your fingers thread through his hair while he's kissing your neck. One of his hands slides over your hip to grip your ass while he drives his cock into you. You moan into his ear and grip the back of his head more firmly. Your legs wrap around him and he whimpers into your ear. 

"Yes, Keigo. Oh yes, don't stop!" 

His hips keep moving as he pumps in and out of your pussy. He lets out a low growl and bites down onto your shoulder. You scream in pleasure and your hand goes to his back, just below his wings. Your nails dig into his skin and he begins to suck against your shoulder to mark you. When he's left a purple hickey on your skin he pulls back and looks into your eyes. 

His desire has been steadily rising along with yours. He tenses up as you lock gazes and his eyes roll skyward before he throws his head back with a loud moan. His crimson feathers quiver and twitch as he keeps fucking you. "I'm about to cum, baby. Now I want you to finish with me. Think you can do that?" His eyes are fierce as they burn into yours. 

You nod and he dips to plant another passionate kiss on your lips. He thrusts harder and deeper and releases your pinned hand. Both of his hands reach down to grip your ass as he pumps his hips. His cock is so deep inside you and you're screaming his name over and over.

"Fuck, Keigo. Fu-" Your breath hitches and your pussy clenches around his cock. 

You feel him tense again. "What a good girl, cumming on my cock," he coos at you. "Your pussy is driving me wild, Y/N. I can't hold it anymore!" His body shudders and you watch in awe as his wings fully extend with the release. He collapses onto your chest, breathing heavily.

You unwrap your legs from him and rub the small of his back with one hand while the other plays with his hair on the back of his head. 

"Wow," he says as he lays on top of you. 

You smile and giggle. "That good, huh?" 

It's his turn to laugh now and he rises up to kiss you. He swipes the strands of hair out of your face and looks into your eyes. "You're so beautiful." 

His words are genuine and you're overcome with the sense of infatuation he's filled with. You kiss him and he smiles sweetly at you before sitting up and pulling himself out of you. He gets up and walks to your attached bathroom. He returns shortly and slides his boxers back on before sitting on the bed next to you. 

"So," he starts and you feel his nerves return, "should I leave, or are you going to be a generous host?" You chuckle and pull your blanket up to cover your naked body.

"Normally, this is when I'd thank you for a good time and send you on your way." You watched his face fall and his wings droop as disappointment hits him. "But." He met your gaze again with a hopeful grin. "I like you, Keigo...I like you a lot." 

He flashes that smug smirk at you which always makes you melt into a puddle. Hawks feigns wiping sweat from his brow and breathes an exaggerated sigh of relief. "And here I was thinking you wrote songs about every guy you wanted to hump and dump." 

You laugh and push against his leg with your foot. He moves closer to you again and grips your face softly before planting another kiss on your mouth. "I really like you, too, Y/N." The twinge of passion you felt inside of him told you he wasn't lying and that made you excited and terrified all at once.