Chapter Forty

WE HIT 3K VIEWS?! Ahhhh thank you so much for your continued support. Don't forget I have a Patreon dedicated to my writing where you can get chapter releases early, exclusive one-shots, AND OC fics I'm putting out! Seriously thank you. I'm so grateful for all the love I've received!

Buckle up for this wild ride <3

Keigo picks you up and pushes things out of the way on the kitchen counter before he sets you down. He starts kissing up to your thigh again and his lips brush against your pussy. His panting breaths make you shiver, feeling them against your folds. He moans as his eyes go to your already soaked cunt.

"Oh baby," he says in a gruff tone. "Are you getting excited about what's coming next? You want him to hear me devouring you, don't you?"

You nod and he smacks your thigh. His dark, hungry eyes pierce into yours when you look down at him.

"Looks like someone needs to be reminded how to use her words," he teases. He nibbles your thigh, never breaking eye contact.

"Fuck yes, Keigo!" You pant out. Your heart is pounding in your chest and the anticipation is killing you.

He hums his approval and stands up, looking around. "Where's your phone?"

You point behind you. He grabs it off the counter and sets it on top of your thigh. You reach for it and his hand clasps over yours.

"Not yet," he mumbles. "I want to enjoy you first."

He bends down again and his head dives between your thighs. He licks up your slit and stops at your clit, swirling his tongue around. Your head falls back and your moan echoes in the kitchen. He moans into your folds as he laps up your juices. His lips plant on your clit and he starts sucking.

"Oh god!"

Your legs shake and you grab fistfuls of his blonde hair. He doesn't let up and you spasm and writhe underneath him. His hands are gripping your thighs, holding you still. Your head snaps forward and you look down at him. His golden eyes bore into yours and he groans deep seeing the pleasure consume you. You whimper as he continues to suck your clit.

"Keigo! Fuck! Please, it's too much," you whine.

He releases your clit and chuckles. You sigh deeply and your eyes flutter as your body slowly relaxes. It doesn't last long though. His tongue travels down your pussy and he starts to fuck you with it. It slides in and out of you, pulling more moans from your chest. You start to pull your legs up and he presses your thighs back down into the counter. He glares up at you, his eyes darken with an unspoken warning.

"Fuck, oh my god, yes!" Your legs shake with another release and you make a mess all over his face as you climax.

He moans and his eyes flutter feeling your release. He stands up and kisses you. His tongue swirls into your mouth and you whimper. He pulls back and steps closer, grinding into your soaked cunt.

"Don't you taste so good, baby?" He coos and wipes your juices from your chin.

"Yes," you moan.

Keigo wipes the back of his hand across his face. He grabs your phone and slides it into his pocket. He lifts you from the counter and you wrap your legs around his waist. He kisses you the entire way into the bedroom. When you get there, he lays you down on the bed and crawls on top of you. He kisses down your jaw and to your neck, nipping you lightly. His hand slips down to your pussy and he slips a finger inside you.

You moan as he pumps it in and out. He bites down on your neck and your eyes flutter, remembering that heavenly sensation from the one it's meant to come from...him. He grinds against your thigh. You gasp at his hard length pressing into you. You almost forgot how thick his cock is.