Chapter Twenty

Holy cow, thank you SO MUCH for 700 views?! And please don't forget to click the little star and leave votes on the chapters <3

WARNING! This chapter contains some mild MANGA SPOILERS!! Please be aware of that before reading forward.

When the Gala was over, you and Keigo left in the same limo you arrived in and made your way back to your apartment. Once you were seated and the vehicle started to move, Keigo slid a hand up your leg and tugged at the skirt of your dress. You helped him lift the fabric of your dress and he pulled you onto his lap and kissed you deeply. He moaned against your lips and moved his hips up to allow you to feel the bulge in his pants. His wings flexed behind him across the leather seats.

"I think you need to be reminded who's in charge after that snarky tone you took with me tonight, songbird." His tone was low and gruff and he gripped you by the throat as he sunk his teeth into the side of your neck.

You moaned, "Yes, Keigo."

He leaned forward to press a button and you heard a click. "Gotta make sure we're not interrupted." He kissed up your neck and his hands moved up your thighs, to your hips, and he gripped your ass in his hands. Keigo pulled you into his bulge and you obeyed, grinding into him. His hips moved with yours and you both began to pant heavily at the friction.

Keigo moved a hand from your ass and rubbed his thumb over the brand of his initials in your thigh. You whimpered at the soreness you were still feeling from how recent it was. He flipped you around quickly and was suddenly kneeling in front of you on the seat, his wings spread as far as they could extend in the cabin of the limo. You gasped at the switch and looked up at him, feeling like prey in the eyes of a hunter.

A low chuckle escaped his throat and he dipped to bite your neck again. You moaned and your hands moved to his back. He grabbed them quickly and pinned them down by your sides on the seat. Without saying another word, he scooted back on his knees to position himself in front of you. You watched him as he bent down to kiss the brand on your thigh. He breathed against the fabric of your panties which drew a whimper from you. Keigo licked all the way up, dampening the fabric. His teeth gripped the top of them and he pulled back, looking up at you with his intense golden eyes.

"Oh fuck, Keigo." Your back was arching with anticipation as you watched him.

A grin pulled at the corners of his mouth and he let the fabric snap back to your skin. He trailed kisses down the front of your panties and paused to growl against your pussy. You whimpered again, louder and more desperate than the times before.

"Aww, what's wrong, baby?" He smirked at you. Your fingers were flexing wildly and your wrists were squirming under his grasp.

"Please, Keigo! I can't take it!" You were panting heavily and filled to the brim with desire.

Keigo kissed you against the fabric that was concealing where your clit would be and your legs spasmed. "Maybe if you're a good girl, I'll allow you to cum when we get you home."

He released your wrists and pulled the fabric of your dress back down to cover your knees before moving to sit beside you. He looked at you smugly and you looked at him in disbelief. You opened your mouth to argue and Keigo raised an eyebrow. "I-....yes, sir."

A laugh bubbled up from his chest. "Oh, I'm a sir now?" He nodded and wrapped his arm around your shoulders to pull you in for a kiss. "Good to know." There was a knock on the privacy window as you felt the limo slow down. Keigo pressed the same button as before and then another next to it. The window lowered slightly and the driver informed you that you had arrived back at your apartment.