Chapter Fourteen

Okay okay, I did y'all a little dirty by making you wait.... But here ya go, fellow simps. Enjoy the juice. And don't forget to vote please! Tysm for nearly 400 VIEWS! <3

Kink Warnings: praise, degradation, edging, ejaculation, and squirting

Keigo's hand cupped your face and he kissed you with a hunger. His sexual desire was a feral force that slammed into you the moment he took you in his arms. He wanted you....no, needed you so badly he was aching. He continued to grind into you as he stripped off his jacket. His cock was bulging in his pants. You were lying underneath him on the couch looking up at the magnificent sight of him. He sits up on his knees in front of you and unbuckles his belt so he can slide his pants down. His boxers come down with them and he exposes his length. "Is that what you want, baby?" He grips his cock in his gloved hand and smiles down at you.

"Oh god, yes Keigo!" Your eyes lock on his as you lay underneath him. "Please, fuck me."

He chuckles and pulls your robe open. You let it slide off your arms and it falls off your body. Every inch of you is exposed and vulnerable to him. You shiver with excitement and let your eyes go back to his throbbing cock. 

"Not yet...you made it very hard for me to concentrate in that meeting. I want you to ache for me, songbird. I want you to be so consumed with desire that you're on the verge of insanity..." 

He dips low and you arch into him when his length brushes against your sex. With one hand he grips your wrists and pins them above you. Your eyes widen when his wings extend on his back. "Be a good little birdie now," he teases. He uses his teeth to pull the glove from his other hand.

Keigo reaches down between your legs and caresses your already soaking wet folds. You moan as your eyes flutter with the excitement of anticipation. His fingers tease your entrance and you whimper. A low chuckle escapes his throat and he's watching you with those intense golden eyes. The tips of his fingers penetrate you and he keeps them there, pulsing in and out of you slowly. 

"Oh, yes! Please give me more, Keigo!" They go slightly deeper but still not all the way inside. He continues the slow pulses with his fingers. Your head swims with the mixture of your own pleasure and his sadistic pleasure and satisfaction. 

"Please, more. I want more!" Your squirm underneath him and he smirks at you.

"Awww, what's wrong, baby? You can't be patient?" He coos at you and continues the slow pulsing of his fingers. His cock is still stiff as he presses his body into yours and trails kisses up your neck. His breath against your skin makes your eyes roll back. You moan louder as he plunges his fingers deeper and curls them up. Your back arches and you feel yourself tensing as you approach a climax. 

As you're right on the edge, he removes his fingers from inside of you. Your body seizes and shivers with the withdrawal. He chuckles when you whimper and nibbles at your neck. "I want you crazy with desire. You're not there yet." His voice is gruff in your ear. 

Keigo sits back on his knees and uses his hold on your wrists to pull you to him. He grips your hips and places you in a straddle position on top of him. Your arms go around his neck and he kisses you deeply. He begins to grind his cock into you again. The friction against your teased clit is maddening. 

"Fuck, Keigo, it feels so good!" 

A hand slides up your back and pulls your head back with your hair gripped in his fist. He sucks on your neck and continues to grind into you. He moans against your neck and you can feel the tension in his body and his feral desire.