Chapter Twenty-Three

TW: Panic/Anxiety Attack

Stay safe, stay healthy. I love you <3

Your eyes fluttered open the next morning when you felt Keigo kissing your face. He was gripping your waist and had pulled you close to him. Your bodies were pressed tightly against each other. A soft moan left your lips when he started trailing kisses down your jaw and to your neck.

"Mmm, good morning, songbird."

"Good morning." Your voice still had a little sleepiness to it.

Keigo moved your bodies so that you were lying on your back and he was hovering over you. He continued to trail kisses down your neck and to your chest. He paused over your breasts and peered up at you. You nodded at him, your heartbeat already speeding up in your chest. The tank top you'd worn to bed was easily manipulated by him as he moved the straps down your shoulders and exposed your breasts. His mouth went to your nipple and you moaned. His hand cupped your other breast and he pinched and rolled your nipple between his fingers. His tongue swirled around the nipple in his mouth. Your head fell back with pleasure and you ran your hand through the tousled blonde hair on the back of his head.

"I never got to finish what I started last night...I didn't think you would mind." His voice was gruff as he continued to kiss down your body.

He jerked your underwear down and you helped him pull them off by pulling up your legs. He tossed them to the side and dove between your thighs. You moaned as his tongue explored the folds of your pussy. You were already soaked and writhing underneath him.

"Oh fuck, Keigo. God, it feels so good!" You lifted your head to watch him devour your cunt. You pushed his hair from his face as you gripped his head lightly. His golden eyes stayed on your face while he ate you out. Seeing him look at you made you even hotter. The movements of his tongue drew a whimper from you. "Ah, I'm gonna cum! Fuck..." Your back arched and your toes curled as he plunged his tongue inside of you. You found a sweet release from his mouth and the vibration of his own moan against your pussy made your legs shake.

He lifted himself up and kissed you. His face was damp from your juices. Keigo parted your lips with his tongue to deepen the kiss. He penetrated you with two of his fingers and slowly moved them in and out. "Don't you taste so good, baby?" You whimpered and nodded your head. He halted the movement of his fingers and gave you a scolding look. "One of these days, you're going to remember to use your words, songbird."

You whimpered again. "Yes, baby! I taste good."

Keigo hummed his approval and continued to kiss you. His fingers curled up and you clenched around them in another orgasm. His wings flexed as he sat back on the bed to remove his boxers. "Now I'm going to fill up that pussy and fuck you until your legs are numb." His voice was gruff and his words made you vibrate with desire. His lust mixed with yours and you felt your chest and face heat.

He kneeled in front of you on the bed and grabbed your legs. He pulled you to him and your ass sat on his thighs. Your back was arched as he held you there. The tip of his cock pressed against your entrance and you whimpered, wanting to be filled to the brim with his length. He obliged and entered you.

"Oh Y/N you feel so fucking good." His eyes rolled back and he began to move his hips.

It curved up to your most sensitive places in this position. "Holy shit, Keigo!" Your moans were loud and you gripped the sheets as he thrust into you. He looked down at you with a mischievous grin. You called his name again as your legs shook with another sweet release.

"Mmm, good girl cumming on my cock like that."

Keigo grabbed your hips and flipped you over on the bed. You were lying on your stomach and he pressed his body against yours before entering you again. His hand went underneath you to grip your breast. His fingers threaded your nipple and his mouth went to your neck.