Introduction

Welcome to my story!

Disclaimer: This story is based LOOSELY on the events of the my hero academia manga/story lines. I do not own rights to any of the characters from the my hero academia universe and do not claim ownership to them. My interpretations of these characters are based on their presence in the manga/anime, as well as their personalities and backstories portrayed throughout both.

This fic is very heavy on love and affection in the relationship between you and Hawks. Sex comes a little slow, but it gets intense into the later chapters. Your relationship with him moves a little quickly, but there are reasons for that (you'll pick up on them as you read, but just know that he ADORES you and is absolutely smitten). Y/N does use her quirk on him a few times, but never in a malicious or manipulative way!!

This story is going to be as openly ambiguous as possible for the reader to assert themselves into the role of the main character. For that reason, they will be referred to as y/n through the entire fanfic. However, I will say this is a story based around a female reader who has female anatomy, so be aware of that. Here I will fill you in with a little information about who you - the reader - are in this story. There will be trigger warnings and kink warnings for anything that might need a label at the beginning of each chapter, so look for those things. With that being said, here are some of the things you can expect to see incorporated into the more ~spicy scenes~ when we get to that point.

*pet names (baby, babygirl, sweetheart, etc.)

*praise & degradation kinks

*orgasm control/edging

*biting/choking/hair pulling

*light knife play

*light bondage/BDSM

*branding

*oral sex, vaginal sex

*breeding kink

*alcohol consumption/cigarette smoking

*some blood may be involved in some scenes from violence

Note: There may be MORE things added to this list or mentioned at the top of a chapter, so be mindful of those things.

Information about YOU!

Your quirk is emotional manipulation. You can sense the emotions of others around you. This only applies to those within 10 feet of yourself. You can control this by shutting it off, doing a radial read of a crowd, or focusing on one person or only specific people. You can change and/or control the emotions of others by touching them or locking eyes with them for at least 5 seconds while in the 10-foot radius of yourself.

During your childhood, your parents were around but not very active in your daily life. They did enough to care for you and make sure you weren't neglected, but they always seemed too busy with work to be interested in your day-to-day life. When you got older you learned that your parents actually hated each other and only stayed married for appearances because your father was a well-respected news reporter. You went to a nice high school but nothing as fancy as a hero school like UA. Nobody ever labeled you a hero and people were cautious of you since you had a manipulative quirk.

After high school, you went to work as an intern at a hero agency as part of the office staff. This allowed you to see the inner workings and true colors of a lot of these so-called heroes and after some time you learned that they weren't all as they seem to be. You eventually approached a member of the LOV and offered to give them some inside information in exchange for their help taking down the ones who weren't as righteous as they seemed to be. After a while, you decided to leave your mundane office job to join the LOV. However, you soon learned that your ideals didn't exactly align with theirs either, so you started doing some work on your own and eventually left the league to work on your own terms.

Now you live alone in your own apartment. You're the lead singer of a local band with a few friends you've made along the way and you have regular gigs at bars/nightclubs. Your best friend is Casha. She's a little wild and definitely boy crazy, but you love her anyway.

I think that about covers it, so let's dive into it!