Chapter Thirty-Two

Enjoyyyy! And get some grass.
Kinks CW: ROUGH SEX, overstimulation, degradation, praise, breeding kink, light impact play

The show finishes up and you help the band pack up the equipment. Casha is standing by the bar with Keigo having casual conversation. She's laughing and he keeps glancing back to you.

"Celebratory shot?" Rika asks as he closes his instrument case. Shino and Lyrio nod and make sounds of agreement as they put their gear away.

"Not tonight for me, but thanks!"

You bound off the stage and walk over to Keigo. He smiles at you and wraps his arm around your waist. He plants a kiss on your cheek. Casha smiles at you and is bubbling with excitement. You laugh at her and wave her off.

"One of these days you'll stop doing that, Cas," you chuckle.

Keigo chuckles with you and sighs. "Ready to go, songbird?"

You nod and you both head for the door. Everyone says goodbye to you as you leave. When you're outside, Keigo lifts you in his arms and the two of you fly back to your apartment. He lands on the balcony and immediately pins you to the glass sliding door.

His lips are on yours and he grinds his hips into you, already so hard and ready for your body. You moan and kiss him deeply as his tongue parts your lips. He nips at your bottom lip and your hands go around his neck. He lifts you and grips your ass in his hands as he presses your back against the glass.

"I've been waiting for his all night," he mumbles against your skin as he kisses down your neck.

"Me too," you pant and twine your fingers into his hair.

He keeps grinding into you as he holds you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. Your lips don't leave each other's mouth as he slides the door open and walks you to the bedroom. He throws you back onto the bed and you giggle. Keigo leans down and kisses you deeply before standing back up.

He stands in front of you and extends his wings to their full length. Your mouth falls open as you admire them. Your eyes go to his face and he's grinning at you with that lustful look in his eyes again. His feathers twitch as he kicks off his shoes and he slowly pulls yours off and tosses them away.

"No alcohol right?" He asks softly.

"No," you answer immediately, your voice barely a whisper.

He nods and starts to undo his pants. "Good girl. Come here." He points to the floor in front of him.

You get off the bed and kneel before him. He pulls his pants down over his hips and then slides down his boxers. You grip his cock as it springs free and stroke it slowly, looking up at him. He groans and holds a finger, motioning for you to wait.

"Tonight, I'm going to let you touch my wings."

Your body heats and your eyes widen with excitement mixed with nerves. You chew your lip a little and he grips your chin gently.

"If that's something you still want," he asks.

"Yes, please."

He grins and nods. His fingers caress your face and you lean into his touch, your eyes fluttering slightly. You're still stroking his cock slowly and he moans a little as your hand grips him tighter. His hand lays over yours and he stops your motions. You peer up at him through your eyelashes and he's got a stern look on his face.

"Focus on me for a minute, Y/N," he says with a tone that matches his expression. "I need you to trust me. Do you remember the safe word we've practiced?"