"Her powers... you can bring it back, right?" Nayeon asked to granny.

"Her powers are still there... but it is blocked by her father's potential."

"Jieun, bring Y/N to her room. Granny, please come with us." Irene said.

Irene, Jieun and Granny walked in Y/N's room as Dahyun also followed since they are roommates. Meanwhile...

"Jihyo, can I talk to you... I need to tell you something." Mina said.

Jihyo and Mina walked away as the others stayed in the field still resting themselves.

"What is it?" Jihyo asked.

"About Y/N... I think she's under the control of potion." Mina said.

"No... I'm sure, I saw it on her eyes before she left with Nayeon. I thought I saw it wrong but... what weird is it's a love potion. What was that for?"

Jihyo frowns and looked back to the squad.

"I think I know who's up with this." Jihyo said.

Jihyo's PoV

It's already late afternoon and we are still catching up of what happened a while ago. We are in the living room while Granny, Irene, Jieun are in Y/N's room with Dahyun.

"I can't believe that her father can do that to her. I hope that fact can slap her." Sana said.

"So Nayeon, how is the second meeting with the creator? I bet it's scary as hell." Momo asked but the latter seems out of herself.

"Nayeon, Nayeon are you okay?" Jeongyeon asked.

"H-huh?"

"This is new, you have nothing to say." Tzuyu said

"I'm just tired." Nayeon said.

"Nothing bad happened when you and Y/N are stuck together, right?" Jennie interrogates.

"Nothing..."

"Nothing?" Momo asked disappointedly.

"I'm tired, I want to sleep." Nayeon said and walked in her room.

After the conversation everyone decided to go back to their rooms. But before Jennie could, Jihyo stopped her.

"We need to talk."

Mina remained too, the living room was occupied with a heavy atmosphere as the three stayed there.

"What is it? I'm kinda tired too and I-"

"What is the potion all about?" Jihyo asked without giving a break.

Jennie's reaction changed but tried to hide it.

"Potion?"

"I told you, I can tell if a person is under the control of potion or spell." Mina said crossing her arms.

"W-wait, why are you asking me?"

"Y/N is under a contest of potion. Mina said it could be a love potion. And we all know that no one is up with these except you."

"Me?!"

"Shall we ask Irene instead?" Mina said which made Jennie looked at her shockingly.

"O-okay! Fine! J-just don't tell to Irene."

Jihyo and Mina looked at each other and sighed.

"Spill." Jihyo said.

Jennie sighed and had no choice but to say the details, without leaving any small information.

"If Y/N will going to stay with Nayeon... the potion can lead to worse one?" Jihyo asked as Jennie able to say all the details.

Jennie nodded as she looks at the two.

"I mean... why Nayeon?" Mina asked seriously.

"She gave it and-"

"Does Nayeon likes Y/N?"

"What? No, it's just... she misunderstood my explanation to her. When she gave it, it's too late." Jennie clarifies.

"I'm working on a potion to stop the love potion, okay? But it will take few days to finish it." Jennie said.

"No need, I can work on it." Mina said which light up Jennie.

"Really?!"

"Yeah... we just need to sneak into her room... of course, without letting Irene know about it."