"These shits won't stop, huh?" Jeongyeon huffed as she shoot her gun that Jennie gave to her.

"We are killers started when we met Y/N and Jieun. What the hell is happening?" Jihyo hissed also doing the same as Jihyo.

"You two just shut the fuck up! You're letting them passed! If Y/N get even just a small scratch, I will kill yo-" Jieun yelled but was cut as someone was about to attack them with dagger. Luckily, Jihyo was able to block them with her weapon.

"Won't let that,boss." Jihyo giggled and shot her gun to the man who's in front of her.

"Who wants some fire?!" Sana yelled as she blew up a fire to the crowd running to them.

"This is so much fun!" Momo exclaimed as her eyes is sparkling while fighting with the guys effortlessly.

Everyone having their own time since the opening of black hole is continuously and the arrivals of armed mens are endlessly.

"Okay, I'm taking back what I said earlier. This is tiring!" Momo yelled.

"We need granny, we can't fight with them for longer." Mina suggested.

"I was thinking the same thing."-Chaeyoung

"Shall we call her? Does she have a phone or something?" Dahyun asked still fighting with her clones.

As soon as they said it, another black hole went open and the person they are talking about showed up.

"Granny!"

"I heard you need a help."

"Dahyun, block off the men, Sana blew up a barrier!" Irene instructed.

Dahyun used her clones to block the men while sana made up a second layer barrier.

They walked in the black hole that could bring them back to their place.

As soon as the landed, all of them are catching the own breathes feeling so tired because of the encounter.

"Those people... they are my people." Jeongyeon said which made them look at her.

Meanwhile, Jieun put Y/N down on the ground as Jeongyeon also got her attention.

"Your what?"-Nayeon.

"They are living in that kingdom. Why are they attacking us?"

"Probably because there are spell casted on them. I saw it in their eyes, it's not the usual... if a person is under a spell, their eyes differ..."

"How could you say?" Jihyo asked.

"It's easier for me to identify it... since we are aligned with it. Also...our Kingdom used to use those spell before." Mina said.

"You could tell?" Jennie asked with visible worry.

"Yeah..." Mina replied. Jennie's gaze landed on Y/N which Mina noticed.

Suddenly Mina's gaze landed on Y/N as if she's thinking something.

She's controlled by a potion...what could it be? Love potion...But why? Mina thought.