"Nothing, I thought you heard what I said." She said and continue her thing.

"What the hell, Y/N? What are you looking at?" I asked.

"I'm... I think someone is just around us, I can't tell."

"Well, I can. They are kilometers away from us. Don't worry." I said.

"Oh, how'd you figure out?"

"Math? Just basic calculations and stuff. You should know it, since you can literally copy all our powers." I said.

"Uhm... yeah, probably?"

"How do you do that? I mean, having accurate results and stuff? That prolly needs lot of concentration and brain cells." She said and chuckles.

I looked at her surprisingly as I didn't expect her approach.

Seriously... there is something off with her right now.

"U-uhm... sorry, I didn't mean anything b-bad about that." She said as I wasn't able to reply right away.

"Yeah... of course." I awkwardly said and just look around.

An awkward silence filled the room as we are waiting for the right time to go out or if the others will arrive.

What the hell is happening?

Wait... the po- oh no... there's no way it will happen. HAHAHA

BUT WHAT IF?

Why am I talking to myself?!

"You're so calm... aren't you scared?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Of what?"

Right, her father is literally the one who's up with these.

"Death? I don't know."

"I'm the next creator, just like what you said... Basically, I can't die unless the next creator will be born." She said.

"Is that so? Then why your father is still alive?" I asked.

Her expression changed as I realized what I just said.

What the fuck, Nayeon?!

"Uhm... because I'm not yet the creator officially?" She said unsurely.

I just shut my mouth after that, before I could say anything else.

"I'm kinda scared of being in the title tho." She said which made me look at her.

Was that because if she will be the creator her father will die? Or because she's not really ready for it?

"Aren't you? I mean... sooner, you'll be the one leading your kingdom." She said.

"If there still will be." I said as I remember what my Kingdom looks like.

Suddenly, we heard footsteps outside the house which made us snapped.

"What was that?" I whispered.

Y/N stood up so I did. We get alarmed while waiting if someone will walk in the door but we didn't expect what happened.

A black hole showed up in front of us. There, two ladies and one familiar person came out.

"Dad." Y/N uttered.

The two ladies zapped towards me that I didn't even notice it. The next thing happened, I was pinned by the two ladies on the wall.

"Y/N!" I exclaimed as I started had trouble in breathing. I felt like they are blocking my airways.

"Little girl should be punished for being a bad daughter." I heard her father said.

"Y-Y/N help!" I almost begged.

I saw Y/N running towards me but her father stopped her by giving her a one hard hit on her face making her jolted away enough for her to lose her focus.

"Y/N!" I yelled. I tried to release on their grips but it was worthless.

"The next time I will see you, you should know where to side...understand?" Her father said as he walked closer to Y/N.

"Y/N stand up!"

My eyes widened as saw her father getting near to her.

No, he must be-

"Y/N!"

"I need to remove your power for a while. So you would know who is the most powerful... It's always me, Y/N. It's always me."

"No!"

He father grabbed Y/N on her neck as he lift her high effortlessly.

"D-dad, please don't- AGHHH!!"

"Y/N!!"