The only thing left is the school.

"W-wait, I need to check if dad is still in the house," Nayeon said.

When we looked at her, she's silently crying in worry. We all looked at each other as we agreed.

~~~~~
"It's also down..." Tzuyu said as we are now in front of Nayeon's house. Nothing was left just the debris of the houses.

"This is terrible, why are they hiding this from us?!" Chaeyoung said.

"Imagine we are all safe in that school while the powerless are screaming for their life here?" I mumbled.

"No, I think they are still alive. What if they are just in the other kingdom?!" Nayeon said.

"Probably, but we need to get Y/N first," Mina said.

"But how about our parents!"

"Wait, I thought we are going to save Y/N first?" Jieun butted in as Nayeon spoke up.

"You guys said that, I'm going to look at my parents," Nayeon said.

"Hey! Wait Nayeon!" I called up as I hold her to stop.

"What!? I never promised that I will save that girl! What is important is my parents. Who cares about the daughter of the creator? She is the one who goes with that side." Nayeon said which made me startle.

"Let's just split up, I'm going to see my parents. You go and save that creator's child." Nayeon.

"Wait, I'll go with you. You can't just go alone. Maybe Nayeon is right. We will check if there are still safe people." Sana said.

"I'll come."-Mina.

"Wait, are you guys serious?! This is just a big mess, for real!" I said.

"Sorry Jihyo, we gotta save our own blood first," Nayeon said as she walks away with Sana, Mina, Momo, and Jeongyeon.

"This is ridiculous! Are you all sure we're going to make it?" Dahyun asked.

I just sighed as I sat on my feet in frustration.

"We gotta move fast now. Let's just look for them if we got Y/N already." Tzuyu said.

I looked at Jieun and Mrs. Lee and they are just moving silent, if I know, they are talking about us now. What a shame that they are seeing how royalties are messing with their plans.

"I'm sorry," I said to Jieun.

"For?"

"It's too much to handle. This mess keeps fucking our plan and I know you're kinda sick of it too. If I just know that Nayeon wouldn't go to the plan."

"Betrayal at first, who knows if it might help?" She just said and walked ahead.

I felt a pat on my back and saw it was Tzuyu.

"It's ok, you try your best to keep us together. Nayeon's father is a great leader, this will measure if she can do her best too."

"I just hope nothing bad will happen." I sighed.

Nayeon's PoV

"Are we sure we can handle this without Jih-"

"Fuck, Momo! If you are doubting, you shouldn't have followed me!" I yelled in frustration.

It's been an hour since we are walking and Momo keeps bothering me with some worries on her head. I didn't even ask them to come with me, gosh!

"Chill, I'm just making up this group alive since you guys are dead silence." She said.

"Let's stop here for a while, we are in the boundary of the first and second kingdom," Jeongyeon said.

I look around and realized that she was right. After the long walk, I felt tired on my feet.

I sat on a stone and just let all my intuition flow, hoping that one of them will help me.

"It's getting cold, here's some fire," Sana said as she made a fire using her power.

"Why did you go with me? Now I am struggling to work on myself because I need to work with you guys." I honestly said.

"You can't go alone here, Nayeon. We went out to that school together, and we know that you have a plan. Might as well do it, instead of staying on one plan that we are not even sure if there is an outcome." Mina said staring at the fire.

"What do you mean?" Momo asked.

"What if we found Y/N. But she's already on that side? Nayeon is right, she goes with them without any force. So what else should we think of?" Mina said.

"But I'm still hoping that she's not," Jeongyeon said.

"How could you trust that girl. She even hates us for I don't know what reason could it be." I hissed.

No one talk after that. Just the dead silence, empty surroundings, and the sound of the brushing leaves.

"Seems we got another pet."

We snapped as we heard an unfamiliar voice. We came alert and looked around to see who owns that voice but didn't see anything.

"Who is that?" Momo asked.

"Bold of you to assume that we know who is it." I hissed as I pulled out something that Irene gave in case we got into some kind of situation.

"Wow, Royalties use some toys huh? Do you think you can use it for us?"

"Who are you!?" I yelled.

"You'll know if you see me." A voice said at the back of my ear.

I snapped and turn around to see nothing. The next thing that happened is a loud thud of our falls.

"Target captured."

"HELP!"