Chapter Fifty-Four

~Blake~
Lilia was wheeled into a private room. Tyler, Alyssa, and Lincoln holding Adrian rushed into the hospital after we did.

I pulled Tyler into a tight hug. He hugged me back. "She'll be okay. Your daughter will come and you need to man up." Tyler said as he hit my back. "He's right. Elizabeth doesn't need a p*ssy a*s father." Lincoln said to me. I pulled away from Tyler's hug to go attack Lincoln. Just as I was about to, a doctor came towards us. You've been saved d*ck.

"Are you here for Lilia Fox?" The male nurse asked. We all nodded. "Who is the father?" I raised my hand. "You can come with us. The rest will have to wait." With that being said, I followed the doctor into the room.

They put me into a blue surgeon suit. When I walked in, people crowded Lilia as she was laying in the hospital bed in pain. "How are you feeling?" I asked Lilia. "Like sh*t."

"Okay ma'am we're gonna need you to start pushing." A female doctor said. Lilia grabbed my hand and squeezed it hard as she started pushing. She screamed in pain at every push. "Okay we see a head." The doctor yelled as the other doctors around.

"Come on love." I said to Lilia. "Shut up you're not the one pushing." She yelled to me.

I heard a baby crying. "Miss keep pushing you're doing great!" The doctor yelled. I felt Lilia squeeze my hand as she pushed harder a few more times.

Finally, the female carried a female infant covered in blood. The doctor cut the umbilical cord. She cried as she entered the world.

April 12. 20:54 (8:54pm)

The doctor wheeled Lilia to a hospital room for her to rest. Alyssa, Tyler, Lincoln and Adrian were waiting for us inside. Being tired from labor, Lilia was passed out when we entered the room.

"So? Where's my niece?" Lincoln asked me. As I was about to answer, a knock hit the door. A nurse walked in holding Elizabeth wrapped in a hospital pink blanket. "Blake Fox?" I nodded and walked to the nurse. She handed me Elizabeth.

The second my hands came in contact with her fragile body, my insides felt more alive. She stared back at me with her dark eyes. Just like her mother's.

"Hi Elizabeth. I'm your dad." I could barely speak. Looking at my daughter in my arms was bringing me to tears. She had Lilias eye color and dark hair but she had my nose and eye shape.

Elizabeth was nothing I've experienced. Winning my first championship, that was big for me. Marry Lilia, that topped it. But meeting Elizabeth definitely wasn't something like those 2.

"Let me see her!" Lincoln called out. I gave Elizabeth to Lincoln so I can go check on Lilia. "Hey baby Liz. I'm your uncle Linc. I'm the cool uncle." He said to her.

Lilia woke up at my touch. "Hi." She said in a sleepy voice. "Hi." I said back. "Where's Elizabeth?" She asked.
"Right here." Lincoln came and gave Lilia Elizabeth. Lilia took her and held her to her chest. "Hi baby." She cooed at Elizabeth. Her hand went to Elizabeth's tiny hand.

My hand wrapped onto Lilias hand that held Elizabeth's tiny hand. A wave of energy ran through me at our touch. This is all I ever wanted. Love, family, happiness. I have it all now.

"Adrian has a girlfriend now!" Alyssa cheered. I gave Tyler and glare as he held Adrian. "Don't look at me. It's her idea not mine." Tyler said. Lilia chuckled at them. "Elizabeth won't be having any boyfriends till she's-." "20" I said. "Stop that." Lilia nudged me.

"So I already just ordered 10 outfits for Elizabeth. I'm broke but it was so worth it!" Lincoln said as he looked at Elizabeth in Lilias arms. "Lincoln we have plenty of clothes for her." Lilia said. "My niece will have everything she wants, I don't care how much my bank account goes into the negative." Lincoln said to Lilia.
A fake cough came out of Alyssa. "Yes yes, Adrian too." Lincoln annoyingly said to Alyssa.

When I looked back to Elizabeth, she was fast asleep. Her mouth parted as she slept in Lilias arms.

Lilias phone rang on the side of the hospital bed. Seeing the contact 'Mom', I grabbed the phone and walked out of the room.

"Hello?" I answered. "Blake Fox. Where is my daughter?" Her mother shouted at me. "Busy." "Excuse me? I need to talk to her now!" "That's not possible. She's busy being the mother you should've been."

The phone call became quiet. "Look, no disrespect Mrs. Hendrix, but what you did to Lilia is unforgivable. She deserves someone who can help her in her dark times and be there for her in every step she takes and does things she wants." I emphasized the last 2 words. "I gladly took that spot when you decided to care about someone else over your own daughter."

"How dare you speak to me that way!" Her mother yelled into the phone. "Lilia was on the right path. She knew what she had to do and her moving to Seattle and meeting you ruined it all!" "No, you ruined it! When you pushed her to get back together with Alex knowing what he did to her, you crushed her. I don't want that kind of negativity around my wife and my daughter."
With that, I hung up the phone.

I sat outside the hospital room to regain myself in a stable sanity. Hearing Lilias mother yell at me made me want to punch a wall. I took a few deep breath's before entering the room again.

When I walked in, Lilia and Elizabeth were asleep while Tyler, Alyssa, Lincoln and Adrian were getting ready to leave. They each said their goodbyes before exiting the room.

I walked up to the bed and laid beside Lilia. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to my chest.

This is mine. They both are mine. My wife and my daughter. Mine.