Chapter Forty-Five

~Lilia~
3 months later - Married life is going greater than I could ever imagine. Definitely in the bedroom too. Blake and Tyler got back to work as soon as our vacation was over but luckily me being Blake's manager, I could tag along everywhere.

We finished our first race back in Paris, Tyler winning the French Grand Prix. We were moving so fast and before I knew it, we only had 4 more weeks until the big championship race.

Alyssa had been doing well in her pregnancy, her being in full term now and is due any time. My soon to be nephew, Adrian, was coming soon to see us all.

Me and Blake have talked about kids but we've never tried for any yet. With racing still going on, we've decided to wait till after. I don't want to sound selfish, but I am slowly losing my patience.

In my thoughts, a knock hit my office door. "Come in." Blake opened the door and peeked in. "How my wife doing?" He's done this everyday since we got married. "Tired." "Why is that?" He fully walked in my office. "I haven't had my coffee yet." I lifted my eyes to him. Read my mind!

He took a deep sigh as he left. I went back to work and 5 minutes later, Blake returned with 2 cups of coffee. I clapped my hands excitedly when he placed mine on my desk. "Thank you!" I took it immediately and drank it, stupid me. The hot coffee burned my tongue in a instant.

"F*ck" I shouted. "That's your fault." Blake said. I gave him a glare, receiving a smile back. "Anyways, I have a few sponsors to work with today and tomorrow I have the qualifying race then I am all yours." Blake said to me. I nodded.

A knock hit my office door. "Come in." David opened the door and stepped in. "Good day to both of you." He said. Me and Blake both smiled. "Lilia, I need a favor." "Sure, what is it?" I asked. "Well my nephew is coming but with me and Blake working with sponsors I have no one to watch him. Could you perhaps babysit? I can pay you if you'd like."

"It's not a problem David, I'd be glad to." He took a breath of relief. "Thank you. Blake we better get going. His name is Kevin, he's waiting in the lobby for me." I nodded. I locked my office and followed them out to the lobby.

"Kevin, this is Lilia. You will be staying with her till I get back." David said to a little boy. His eyes lit up and he shot his hand out in front of me to shake. "You're pretty." He said in a child voice. I laughed at his compliment. "Thank you, you are very handsome." I said as I kneeled down to his level.

"We'll be going now, but I trust you're in good hands." David said behind me. I nodded towards him and Blake. As they were walking away, my phone vibrated in my back pocket. I took it out to see a text from Blake. 'I might go against our deal and put my kid in you if I keep seeing you like this with other's kids.' I felt heat rush to my cheeks. 'Go do your sponsors!'

2 hours in, Kevin was passed out in my bed while paw patrol was playing on the tv. The hotel door opened and Blake and David walked in. "Sorry for the long wait. Did he behave?" David asked me. "He was adorable. He's sleeping though so if you'd like I'll let him be." "No I think he should go." Blake said.

David picked up a sleepy Kevin and carried him out of our hotel room. "Thank you again Lilia." "It was nothing." David closed the door behind him.

Smut 18+
"Okay what the hell was th-." I was cut off the second I turned around. Blake's body hit against me and I hit the wall behind me. His lips pressed against mine and moved roughly against me. I felt his bulge pressing between my legs.

He barely gave me any time to react when his lips moved from my lips to my neck. He ripped my shirt off of me and left me in my bra. He unclipped my bra and threw it. He nibbles on my right breast while massaging my left one. I couldn't contain the moans begging to escape.

"I told you I would put my kids in you. I wasn't lying love." His voice was low and the way his breath hit my skin made me shake. He slid down my jeans and my body obeyed him. "I'm done waiting." The was the last thing he said before he put his lips against my core.

His tongue moved against my folds and made me feel weak. I was losing stability but his hands kept me up. He removed one hand off my hip and slid 2 fingers inside me, making a loud moan exit my mouth.

He pumped his fingers in me and I kept my eyes closed. The feeling inside me was slowly getting me close to my finish. "C*m for me." This was the first time he's been like this, and I was loving it.

I listened to him and my body relaxed under him. He licked me clean and I was out of breath. I kept my eyes closed and I didn't see Blake lift me up. He carried me and threw me on the bed. I finally opened my eyes to see him unbuttoning his jeans. He threw his jeans off and teased me with his d*ck by my entrance. "Don't tease me." I whined to him. "Needy already?" I nodded rapidly.

He pushed himself into me and I felt my back arch in pleasure. "F*ck you feel so f*cking good." He whispered. His words themselves could make me wet. He pounded into me like his life depended on it. The bed shook from the roughness between us. Our skin slapping and loud moans bounced on the walls of the room.

"Don't stop sh*t!" I yelled as I tugged him close. His breath was hitting my neck as he went faster. My body couldn't take anymore. My mind was becoming mushy and I was seeing stars around me. The feeling was too much. "Blake I'm gonna-." I couldn't finish my sentence. Blake got up as he pounded harder into me. My body went against me as I came.

"I'm not done." He flipped us over so I was now on top of him.

"Ride love."

I didn't have to be told twice. My body moved against his c*ck and the sight of him throwing his head back on the pillow made me feel powerful. "My f*cking god you're a dream." Blake said in between his groans.

I pressed my hands down on his chest for support as I bounced on his d*ck. He grabbed onto my hips and lifted me in place. He pushed himself into me in a extreme pace. My body had a knot inside me again. "F*ck Blake!" "I'm right there with you love."

We both released together and we stood in place for a moment. We caught our breaths. I crawled off of Blake and went to lay beside him. "What was this all about?" I asked. He took a deep breath.

"I said I was done waiting and I am. We only have 4 weeks left. We both want this, I'm just helping time push itself." He said as he stroked my back. It hit me hard at the thought.

He didn't wear a f*cking condom.