Chapter Twenty-Four

~Lilia~
I decided to take things into my own hands and text Alyssa. 'Hey feeling any better?' 'Yeah maybe just a stomach bug for a few hours. You and Lincoln come to my room if you want.' I'm still suspicious about the whole thing but I decided to accept her offer.

I went to her room with Lincoln, and secretly Blake and Tyler. As much as I tried to be "secret" with them, these boys are louder than their cars engine. I lost count of how many times I've had to tell them to be quite, I soon had to walk up to Blake and start smacking his head to shut him up. We finally reached Alyssa's hotel room. She opened the door, looking healthy and fine. She turned around, both me and Lincoln walking in and sneaking the boys in, pushing them behind the chairs.

"So what was wrong with you?" Lincoln asked. "I just woke up sick, a threw up maybe once or twice but that's it." I eyed Alyssa up and down. She looked fine, not even a sick look from her. "So what now?" I asked. "I'm feeling a lot better. We should go to that Italian restaurant we saw the other day." She said as she got up from the couch, walking to her bed.

"Are you sure you're okay?" "I'm fine babe. Look." She started wiggling her fingers and shaking her arms in the air. "I'm all good. Lets eat, I'm starving." She grabbed her bag from the bed and walked towards the door. Lincoln follow her out, leaving me, Blake, and Tyler in the room. They came up from behind the chairs.

"I told you. She's fine." Tyler said, crossing his arms over his chest. "I know my best friend and she doesn't get sick!" I tapped my foot on the wood floor of the hotel room, trying to think of what could possibly be wrong with her. Blake walked up to me, putting his hands on my shoulders. "Maybe she was right. Maybe it was just a small morning stomach bug." He massaged my shoulders, making me feel more relaxed. "I guess. I better go catch up with them." He nodded, kissing my temple before I left.

                                     ~Blake~
"Okay dude step out now. I need to ask you a serious question." Tyler walked out from behind the chair, standing in front of the door. "What is it?" "When was the last time you and Alyssa had sex?" He looked confused on why I was asking the question. "Why do you need to know?" "Just answer the question man."

"Maybe 3 days ago? It's become a almost daily thing now." My palm hit my forehead. "For how long?" "When we started dating so about a 2 months ago." My arms cross my chest, my muscles becoming tight. "Have you used a condom?" Tyler's expression tells me his answer immediately. "You don't think-?" I cut him off. "She said she f*cking threw up 2 f*cking times! Rule f*cking 1 in F1, ALWAYS USE A CONDOM!" I yelled at Tyler. I was honestly so disappointed in him. His stupid actions could ruin a lot for him. We spend our lives traveling 10 months a year. We don't have time for kids.

"F*ck bro what if she is pregnant?" He slid down against the door. "I don't know. Are you even ready for a child?" He stared at his hands. "I do want kids that's for sure, but I didn't think now would be a good time." I sighed, walking up to him and kneeling in front of him. "Look, I'm not saying she is pregnant but if she is." I pushed my index finger into his check. "You better be there for her. You made the decision to not cover your d*ck. You'll figure it out." I patted his head.

I walked out of the hotel room, letting the air of the hallway hit me. Tyler is someone I know can find a solution to his problems. I just hope he doesn't quit in the process.

Suddenly Peter, my agent, found me. "I've been looking all over for you." "What for?" He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the elevator. "McLaren has a new contract for you." I'm not surprised. I've been with this team for my whole F1 career. They usually offer me contracts mid-season. It's never a shocker to me or anyone else when the announcement goes out of me staying.

"I'll sign it this weekend." He pressed the 1st floor button. "Great. I'll tell David that we can set up a meeting negotiation the new terms." I turned to Peter. "Terms? What terms?" I was confused on what Peter was talking about.

Usually when I renew my contract with McLaren, nothing changes and nothings new. When Peter mentioned terms, I was taken back.

"We added a few conditions into the contract, no big deal." I was slowly getting pissed that this wasn't mentioned before I agreed. "Why didn't you tell me?" "It's not a big deal Blake. This is your whole career. This contract is going to be the biggest one of your career."

Peter handed me his phone, showing me a multi-year contract. "They want me to sign for 3 years?" Peter nodded. This is definitely new. We usually do simple 1 year contracts for the team. "Now this secures you in the McLaren team for the next 3 years. Anyone who wants you has to buy you out. It's perfect!"

Not that I even thought of leaving McLaren, but this was all coming to me sudden. Why would McLaren want to keep me for such a long time. I handed Peter back his phone. "You never told me the conditions of the contract though." He took a deep sigh. "Blake your career is so important to me." I'm calling bullsh*t. The only thing this man cares about is how much I pay him.

"What are the conditions Peter?" I said in annoyed voice to make him get to the point.

"You can't be around the Ferrari team as much, except for Roger and Daniel of course." I nodded, "Is that all?" I swear I saw a toothy grin show on his face, but I could be paranoid. "Spit it out Peter is there anything else?" I was starting to get pissed.

"You need to cut off whatever you have going on with Lilia."