Chapter Fifty-One

~Blake~
I keep a steady place in P1. "You're doing well. Tyler seems to be keeping P2 as well." "That's good." After 15 laps, I heard a roar engine behind me.

"Sh*t." "What?" "Isaac is behind you. He practically pushed Tyler aside to get to you." Lilia said into her mic. You have got to be f*cking kidding me.

I took a huge risk. I pressed down on the petal on a sharp turn, causing my car to slightly lift. "Calm down you could hurt yourself!" Lilia yelled into my ears. My move put distance between me and Isaac, that's all that matters.

After a few laps, I stopped for a quick stop to switch my tires. "You need to move fast, Isaac is taking advantage of your pit time." Lilia said. Workers quickly changed my tires, making it the fastest pit stop of the race.

Every lap he's tried to overtake me, but I've blocked his moves. "F*ck." Lilia muttered into the mic. "What?" "Nothing just focus." I tried to focus on my time but Lilia started groaning into the mic.
"Lilia whats wrong?" "Let's just say the baby isn't happy with how the race is going." I gripped onto my steering wheel.

With only 10 laps left, I needed to make sure I can win this for both of us. No.
For the 3 of us.

"Merge mine and Tyler's radio." I said into my mic. I soon heard the beep sound indicating our radios are linked. "Tyler, find a way to move Isaac into 3rd and you move up to 2nd to block me." "Got it."

Tyler raced towards Isaacs car, almost hitting him in the process. Luckily, Tyler was able to go into P2 in time. We raced till the end, keeping our spots on the grid secured.
I could see the finish line, calling me to be the first to past.

I drove at full throttle.

Black and white checkered flag waved above me.

4 time Formula 1 champion.

I drove around the circuit one last time, waving at the cheering fans in the stands.
I jumped out of my car in the garage, greeted by a massive hug behind me. "I'm so proud of you!" Lilia said in our hug. I lifted her as I hugged her tightly.

I won more than another championship this season. I won happiness. I won a future with my one and only. I won a upcoming child. But most importantly, I won love.

I ran up to the podium with Tyler as we were given our trophies. I hugged my best friend. The first time me and Tyler got paired together, we didn't know much about each other. Now we're winning championships across the world for both ourselves and our team.

I grabbed Lilias hand as I lifted my trophy to the fans. The chants and cheers sent tingles down my spine. I want this every year. I want this forever.

Tyler brought Alyssa and Adrian to the podium at the same time they brought us our champagne bottles.

I smashed the bottle against the podium as it started spraying everywhere. Me and Tyler went at war with spray each other.
We soon turned our attention to the girls as we started to spray them as well. They both gave us their backs as they guarded Adrian.

I spilled champagne on myself before I took a sip. Victory is sweet.

Isaac was given his third place trophy. He walked up to me and gave me his hand. I shook it. "Good race today." He said. I nodded. He walked off the podium.

We all walked off the podium and went back to the garage. Me and Tyler jumped into a crowd of workers chanting. David gave us huge slaps on our back. This is why I love my team. The passion and work we put always has us come out on top in the end.

I broke out of the crowd and rushed to Lilia. "How are you feeling?" I asked. Her hands went to her stomach. "They're happy you won." "Were they complaining earlier?" She nodded. I chuckled as I pressed my wet hands against her stomach. My blood rushed as I felt something move inside her. I wanted to cry.

I quickly grabbed Lilias cheeks and pulled her into a deep kiss. The taste of our lips and champagne mixed in our mouths as I pulled her closer to me. My wet race suit rubbed against her, and her arms wrapped around my neck. Her fingers tugged at my wet hair, making a groan escape my mouth in between our kiss.

I pulled away before we did something in public we shouldn't do, because we both know I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

"I love you and I'm so proud of you." Lilia said as she ran her fingers in my hair. Her eyes shimmered as they stared back at me. I took the advantage to grab the champagne bottle behind her and dump it all over her.

"Okay never mind f*ck you." She said as she pushed me away. I gripped her waist and pulled her back.

"I love you, but don't ever try to get away from me again. You're stuck with me now."

We all walked to interviews. Tyler, Alyssa, and Adrian were standing by us getting interviewed while me and Lilia were on their side.

"The season is over and you're now a 4x champion, how does it feel Fox?" The man asked me. "It's feels f*cking awesome. This race is definitely one for the books, and it's better than any championship I've won in the past."
"What do you plan to do during the break before the next season starts up?" "I plan to take care of myself and my wife. Next year you'll see our team come back with a new addition." I said.

"Congratulations to you and your wife Mr. Fox and congratulations on the championship." I said a small thank you as we left to go take more interviews.

Finally break had come. I can relax with Lilia and watch her while I train for the upcoming season.

________________________________

A/N: Okay soooo don't be mad but the next few chapters will be HUGE time skips.

Yes I know, "Omg we've been robbed!" But I do want the baby to come already just as much as you do and Blake.

Also please don't forget to check out my new story on my profile, I really think you guys will love it if you're into mafia romance <3

Have a good day babes <3