Chapter Thirty-Six

~Blake~
"Looks like with 2 more laps left, number 4 is going to win. I might have to keep my favorite driver the same." Lilias voice carried through the radio. "I wasn't planning on losing my lucky charm. Like the girl said, she's stuck with me."

I finished my race, seeing the checkered flag wave as I pass the finish line. Lilias loud cheering rang into my ears. "I'm so f*cking proud of you!"

"I love you."

There it was again, the silence. "Blake, this radio conversation is going out on social media." "So? I don't care. I love you Lilia, and I'm so f*cking grateful for you helping me today." I heard the same giggle I love hearing in my ears. "You're so stupid." "And?"

"And I love you."

I pumped my fists into the air as I jumped out of my car. Fans cheered as I ran up to the podium balcony. I was drowned in champagne but the feeling was so much better than before. In Monaco I loved winning. I loved the fans and the gala after. But this time I had someone by me. I someone to actually share it with.

I had her.

I walked down to the garage pit, being greeted by my parents and Hannah. "Congratulations. I already knew you were gonna win but still." Hannah said. "Thanks." Tyler walked up to us. "P2 and P1." We pulled each other into a hug. "We some f*cking bada*s racers." Alyssa came and congratulated me, along with Lincoln and Gabe. I noticed everyone was here except Lilia.

"Where's Lilia?" "Oh she said she's waiting in her hotel room for you." Alyssa handed me a key card that I assume is Lilias hotel room. I nodded, exiting the pit.

I opened the hotel door. As I walked in, it seemed quite. I closed the door behind me but the second I did, I was attacked.

My body hit the floor as another body sat on top of me. "You f*cking won! I'm so happy for you." Lilias excited state made blood rush from my head to my d*ck. F*ck.

She ran her fingers through my hair. "I wanna celebrate your win." "And how should we do that then?" I placed my hands on her hips, pushing them down to be more into me. "Blake." I rolled my eyes. "What?" She gave me a serious look. "Fine."

‼️SMUT 18+‼️
As I let go of Lilias hips, she pushed herself more into me. Her hands went from my hair down to my chest. She played with the zipper of my race suit. "I thought you didn't want to." "I never said no."

Her fingers pulled my race suit zipper down, revealing my shirt under. She pulled it off me. She placed kisses on my chest, and I was craving more like a animal looking for its prey.

She was the prey, and I was the hunger predator.

I flipped us over, now I was the one on top. My hands roamed down her exposed thigh. "You were very distracting in these shorts." I unbuttoned her shorts, slowly sliding them off. My hands ran up her inner thigh. I kiss her neck as my hand massaged the fabric blocking me from heaven.

Her heavy breathing in my ear made me lift from her neck to face her. Her eyes were shut closed as I applied more pressure. "Stop teasing me." Her craving cause her hand to latch onto my wrist and move it the way she likes. The scene made all I had holding me back run out the window.

I ripped off her panties, not caring where I threw them. My lips kissed her inner thigh, slowly making my way up. I started sucking her cl*t as her fingers roughly wrapped inside my hair.

Her body jolted up, making me pin her back down to the floor. She pushed her hips more into me, and I stuck 2 fingers inside. Her legs wrapped around my shoulders as I dig my fingers into her hip. This is the most rough we've ever been but I'm not complaining. I'm enjoying it.

Her body relaxed as I tasted her sweet liquid. I lifted her up and made my way to the kitchen counter. I placed her on the counter as I reached inside my pocket to grab a condom.

As I was about to rip the foil, Lilia stopped me. "Nope. We're not becoming Tyler and Alyssa." She through her head back as she laughed. "You said you wanted kids." "Yeah maybe after we get married." Her hands stroked my arm muscles. "Why not get married then?"

"Like now?" She nodded. "We don't even have a priest or your wedding dress or a venue, f*ck I haven't even given you the ring yet." She wrapped her arms around me. "We can plan all of that soon. All I'm saying is why wait when we both know what we want." Her eyes shinned from the kitchen light but I knew I did want it. I wanted it all. The good, the bad, and everything in between. We're not the perfect couple, but we're the perfectly imperfect couple.

As much as I loved the way Lilia was talking about our future, I wanted to wait on some things, including a child. I unwrapped the condom and put it on. I slowly slid my length inside Lilia, and her body pushed into me. I dug my fingers into her hips, controlling our pace. Her moans filled me with excitement. Each time I felt her tighten around me, my groans would say what I couldn't.

The more I realize the better I knew how much I loved Lilia. I want to be her protector, her happiness, her pleasure. I want a our love to be a bomb. Explosive.

Our body's started becoming sloppy as we were both close to our climax. I grabbed onto her hair and pulled it to give me access to her neck. I sucked on her sensitive spot, feeling her body shake. Her nails scratched my back as she gave in.

I kept going, but I was right behind her. I used the last but of energy I had to f*ck her shamelessly. My climax hit as I slowly finished, throwing the condom away after.

We stood still for a minute. Finally she got off the counter. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me into a hug. "I love you." "I love you too but.." Lilia backed away from the hug at my sudden sentence.

"I just feel bad I can't give you what you want right now. I want you to have the perfect order, you know like marriage then kids." She smiled at me. "It's not a big deal. We could have a child right now or in 5 years, it doesn't change anything." Her child like smile brought me ease.

But was I really ready for a child? Especially at this time? As much as I love her I couldn't deny the anxious feeling slowly building inside me.